What the fuck happened to Tahlia's channel? Did she delete it again or something...

What the fuck happened to Tahlia's channel? Did she delete it again or something? I wanted to watch some cute vids of my E-waifu.

Attached: tahlia.png (459x208, 4K)

Literally just noticed this too. I went to check her channel and while I still saw her name in my subcribtions I couldn't find her videos. Also (unrelated?) but all of Ciara's vids are gone as well.

Someone started posting Tahlia's childhood photos and she deleted her channel because she was scared of her family being forced. She promised the person posting she would never come back.

Doxxed not forced, autocorrect because I'm on the bus

The person later said he was posting pictures of her as a little girl to scare her because of her anti-pedo videos where she got angry at r9k

Lmao when and where.

On agatha2. The board owner since deleted the post with the childhood photos but you can still see her begging and her calling herself worthless and promising to never come back as long as her family was left alone

Hope she kills herself soon

And ya niggers should follow desu

Well she probably will because she was freaking out - all of this over a photo of her at around 5 years old in a snow white dress

Lol what a weak willed ugly eslut

tahlia was so great. there's nothing better than a cute girl who thinks she's ugly and worthless

Attached: 1518257449976.png (841x949, 217K)

But she is worthless
God you virgins have 0 standards

Don't kick someone when they are already down.

Anyways, she is gone forever now, I think she'll be too scared to come back this time so we can all move on

She's cockteasing your dumb orbitter asses
She'll keep coming back like the attention whore she is until God blesses us with her passing

From what I understand, someone who has her family's doxx will post it if she comes back, so I don't think she will be anytime soon

>implying she cares about privacy after posting her first name and videos of herself on youtube

Maybe not her own but her family's for sure

Wrong and false

> I told people online my first name which means I want my entire family harassed because of me

Are you really that stupid, user?

>skipping the bit where she's attention whoring on Jow Forums and posting vlogs on youtube
The above means she doesnt care about her "dox" being leaked by 1337 hax0rs ya dumb nigger, and of course her dox would include her family

So you think that posting vlogs on youtube and arguing with Jow Forums people means you don't care about your family? I think you are just retarded. If she didn't care why would she beg the dude posting childhood pictures to stop and delete the channel for him?

To generate ethot drama so threads like this would advertise her even more

>care about her family
OH NO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KNOW THAT 2 PEOPLE OBJECTIVELY EXIST SOMEWHERE IN THE US, OH THE HUMANITY!

I knew orbitters had sub-100 IQ's but holy shit you're a special one

Her channel is gone so there is nothing to advertise

WHY CANT CIARA HAVE A PUBLIC IG I JUST WANT TO SEE HER I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER IN SO LONG UHHHGGG

When a bunch of mentally ill people on Jow Forums dislike you it is not a good thing for them to know your family and their details. Seems like you're the only low iq one here

OH NO THE HACKER KNOWN AS Jow Forums IS MAD AT MY FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It will come back dumbass

you're even worse