Do you look people in the eye when talking to them?

Do you look people in the eye when talking to them?

Attached: 1544740473954.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

No never people are scary

i try to, but it always feels weird.

I try to. I usually can maintain like 10 seconds before I look away. Its really hard.

yes autistically to the point that it makes them uncomfortable because i do it too much

No. I dislike eye contact and when I force myself to try it, I tend to make girls uncomfortable and get aggro from guys.
Not worth the trouble 99% of the little time I am among people. What is one more thing to be thought weird for going to matter?

yea but not with women

Sometimes. I feel like it's either never enough or always an inappropriate amount. I never feel like I'm doing a good job at it. And I can see how uncomfortable people are when I'm doing it wrong. But I keep trying. I'm not ready to give up yet.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on if there's anything else I could be looking at. Like if we're walking I usually don't but if we're just standing around then yes.

Attached: CB5901E3-C6DB-46D4-BA74-9C88702F2739.jpg (1125x1301, 584K)

>yes autistically
I thought autism made eye contact more difficult and not easier

I look at their eyebrow bridge lol

Not all the time but generally yeah.

not really, i have a wonky eye like pic related and it bugs the shit out of me. i make bare minimum eye contact.

Attached: forest-whitaker.jpg (1070x602, 98K)

I try but then I think it's fucking weird so I look past them. I had a meeting with my manager today and I kept shifting my eyes around he probably thinks I'm a spaz.

no because eyes are fucking weird. feels like im looking into peoples souls and i cant concentrated on my thoughts

The bad reactions you will get from it are the cause of that.

I usually stare into people's eyes when I talk to them, I was beaten up for not making eye contact and I dunno where else to look, probably autismo

Attached: 1546489561947.jpg (946x534, 31K)

It's overrated and I always am afraid I have shit on my face or something in my teeth if they return eye contact.

>I was beaten up for not making eye contact
What the hell, by who?

It depends.

If I need to relay complex information, then my gaze will probably wander as I try to keep track of my thoughts. Typically I'll try to simplify complex information with an offer to send them supplementary documents via email or something. Speech is a shitty medium for transferring complex information.

If I'm, making requests, commands, emphasizing information or something, I'll look people in the eye unapologetically. This seldom happens, however. Most of my time in eye contact is when I'm shooting the shit and it's like a mini-game finding words to say and keeping eye contact at the same time.

Attached: 1546148065701.png (365x318, 77K)

I had an interview when I was 19 with this woman. She said I make good eye contact and speak with a strong voice but I needed to work on enunciation.

>She said I make good eye contact and speak with a strong voice but I needed to work on enunciation.
Did you ask for that shit? I mean wtf she was there to hire you or not, not give a damn scorecard.

No, trying to make eye contact is like trying to push two of the same magnets together.

Attached: 1546910829277.gif (520x520, 414K)

Never.
It's blatantly obvious I'm forcing myself to when I try to do so as well.

>What the hell, by who?

my wife's son