Why would a Chad want to be a girl?

Why would a Chad want to be a girl?

Attached: u548pyehxa321.jpg (4096x2048, 590K)

A lustful robotic inside.

Based and pinkpilled chadette.
Because he's sexy.

Gender dysphoria you fucking idiot

Lmao that shit isn't real

Yep science and medicine is just a jewish conspiracy

probably a good looking autistic who wanted life to be easier
>science and medicine
>has anything to do with troonery in 2020-1
I bet you're one of those people who proudly proclaims, "I believe in science" as you tip your fedora and congratulate yourself over buying into the modern civic cult instead of a Godly one, and jerk off to (((academics))) proclaiming that their statistics indicate there are no differences between men or women or that (((climate change))) is caused by Americans driving SUVs.
SHUNY

good thing psychology isn't science or medicine

mental illness probably

origami originali

>All humans are the same as me
You can say gender dysphoria is mental illness, but it's existence is not in question

Because he was a actually a girl the whole time. Getting buff and max-masculine is a common repressor tactic. Until eventually they break and become the girl they are

He looked a lot better as a guy.
Sad

>Because he was a actually a girl the whole time.
No, pretty sure he was and remains a guy.
Just cause he puts on makeup like a fag now doesn't change that

Science says the biological sexes are well defined and unchangable

Probably raised by a single mom who brain pozzed him.

Right. Trans people don't change their sex dummy. You forgot the part where science says that 1 in 3,000 humans has the neurology of the opposite sex and experiences gender dysphoria because of it, and that transition provides relief to gender dysphoria.

FUCKING FAGGGGGOTOTOTOTOTOTO

I'm a bifag.
I like my men to look like men and my women to look like women.
Fuck this weird in-between shit. I'll never understand trap fetishists.

Sad to say but many men transition into women after being raped and feeling disgusted by the bodies they were abused in. If he transitioned today, hypothetically he most likely was raped a year ago and transitioning was his only exit door from the trauma inside his soul.

He wouldn't. Chad isn't gay. Now fuck off to with your tranny propaganda.

i really wish i was a girl too

imagine having the ability to fuck any women and automatically getting respect from most other males and just throwing all that away to look like some effeminate male

Hes probably a faggot orohfcvnly