Schizo-posting

can someone please make a vocaroo of saying nice to me, I'm so lonely and touch starved I feel like I'm going crazy? Does it ever end? Please tell me it ends I can't take this that much longer anymore.

Attached: 1532778881193.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0l3MfOAlZUg
pastebin.com/XRF8J09X
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fd0BoXkcSk
vocaroo.com/i/s0u4q4F28yyV
vocaroo.com/i/s1uaXNdwSTSx
vocaroo.com/i/s0IqklWVmg7D
vocaroo.com/i/s1q6Rc8QUrBg
vocaroo.com/i/s0nsDDQ1jwDh
vocaroo.com/i/s0STbQYSiWzo
youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk
vocaroo.com/i/s00rpQHwuXbI
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please anons I am so damn lonely.

Attached: HEt2ND3.png (500x379, 256K)

fuck it, tonight's a really hard night and itd make me feel a bit better if i could do something nice for someone. give me a script or something

I don't know user. I don't know anything that would make me happy on the top of my head, just say something genuinely nice.

Attached: themagician.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

what does loneliness feel like? i can't imagine wanting to be around other people

i tried my best, user
vocaroo.com/i/s0l3MfOAlZUg

Attached: 1544132775572.png (243x181, 2K)

i'll talk to u fren
pastebin.com/XRF8J09X

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fd0BoXkcSk

Hope this is okay my voice is shaky and stuff hah

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-00-54-55.png (720x1280, 1.15M)

thank you frend I feel a bit better now

Attached: frens.png (1127x685, 37K)

I tried as well fren am sorry if not up to par of what you want.

vocaroo.com/i/s0u4q4F28yyV

im happy to hear that. goodnight, user

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Fd0BoXkcSk
thank you user, hope the cats have a happy life :)
I don't give out my discord usually because of privacy. Can you talk on r9k with me?

Attached: apu.png (600x506, 99K)

Sorry I posted another user's vocaroo by accident.

quality is shit bc i'm on a dusty laptop, sorry

Attached: 1544570410582.jpg (610x395, 169K)

oh i'm dumb
vocaroo.com/i/s1uaXNdwSTSx

Not OP, but this was quite nice.

Attached: 1546618469324.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0u4q4F28yyV
its ok fren, I hope that you feel less lonely soon too

i listened to it myself, beware of the earrape

Fucking I love you guys. No matter the arguments, and shitposts I have browsed thought the years you all are like a family to me. Thank you anons, thank you.

Attached: happy.png (604x516, 88K)

Stray cat maiden you're adorable. Your voice kinda reminds me of wolfychu on YT. I hope your cats stay safe/warm/happy! Also to the user who made this post I hope your night gets better and your future is filled with awesomeness.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1uaXNdwSTSx
thank you user. Where are you from by any chance?

Attached: thankyou.png (896x685, 157K)

We gotta be there for eachother, robots. this thread is a truly uplifting experience for me

>this vocaroo
Okay, I have to make one now.
vocaroo.com/i/s0IqklWVmg7D
God, my mic sounds like it's being raped by an animal.

Attached: sad.jpg (251x231, 44K)

Argentina
nice apu pics make me happy

>That's something, right?
That's something, user. It's definitely something.

ah. You sounded like you had a german accent for some reason, so I wanted to try out my german on you. Anyway, thank you user
Thank you user, I know you probably are lonely also so I hope life gets better for you too. I do drink somewhat, but only once or twice a week. I really hope things get better for all of us.

Attached: frends.jpg (251x201, 8K)

Get yourself a good whore.

meant to say the later comment in my previous post to you, my bad. I am feeling kind of tired I guess

Don't do this. It's worthless. I'd rather go out and drink with a friend or just chat with people online. Fucking a whore feels mechanical and soulless and makes you feel degenerate.

I don't want sex user. It is nice but I just want someone to cuddle with and listen to my problems and brush my hair when I lie on their lap and smile at me and stuff.

A whore will do that for the right price.

I think we're getting confused. I'm , not the OP. I'm just really, really drunk, and
vocaroo.com/i/s1q6Rc8QUrBg

God I'm drinking way way too much every week I need to chill on the vodka

theres nothing wrong with drinking once a week or so but dont harm yourself user its not worth it. use it as a reward not as a way to run from stuff permanently. it doesnt solve anything in fact it makes things worse. take care of yourself user

I'm the OP, I just always mess up replies to people haha. Sorry user.
It won't be real. I want someone who really loves me, but I don't think a person like that really exists.

I can't vocaroo since long story short my phone's a piece of shit but don't worry OP. It all goes away eventually. Just keep talking to us, I'm your friend and so is most everyone else here. I care about you and hope you can get some sleep, in the mean time Melatonin is a great general downer and makes relaxing easier, so if you have it on hand it's safe to take like 3 of them even if it's your first dose. I hope you're able to relax soon OP! And if you can't that's alright, you're a great person to talk to, so either way one of us has a much better next-general-while.

I sometime take 5 max strength melatonin at once to cool me down, I will try taking a few right now.

just took 4 of those bad boys

user please keep in mind that despite sounding like a cliche things usually get better after a long period of them being bad. life is literally a roller coaster. try and look back on your life and see if its not like that

I hope they do, but I don't think things will be getting better soon for me.

you'll have to take some sort of action eventually to head in the direction you want. else life will force you to take action

The actions I take feel worthless.

Yeah user's right, no matter how bad, how unbelievably horrific the torture is, it's always just a memory eventually. No matter what terrifying vision drowns out your sight after a few seconds it's just a memory, something that might as well have been manufactured. Just hang in there OP, if I had to count up all the time I've spent half way between reaching for a gun and to tuck under my blanket so I was more cozy while I suffered it'd be weeks that I've spent doing it, but I don't count a second beyond what's happening right now because that was all just a memory. You'll just have a memory eventually too OP, you just need to realize that and try and get through the Planck second you exist before what was you is just a memory. Badabing badaboom, you literally only have to deal with an amount of time inconceivably miniscule before it doesn't matter. If you give up now it'll cause a lot more future pain then it will currently and for everyone around you.

I honestly don't think much would change if I was gone.

That's because you haven't gone and been able to see the reprocussions. Pic related, all those people I guarantee where at LEAST really similar to your exact mindframe.

Attached: 1546930025461.jpg (640x931, 131K)

Hey hey you You I have a thing for you

vocaroo.com/i/s0nsDDQ1jwDh

I don't think my folks like me so much user, so it will be fine. I just don't really have any good, quick way out. If I did I would already be dead 1000x over.

>that pic
Holy fucking God that's unbelievable.

Attached: miserable.jpg (700x700, 224K)

>guns
>*exist*
>anons:
>"I just don't really have any good, quick way out"

Thank you so much, I appreciate you doing this so late at night (or does 3am count as morning, I'm not sure) and I hope things get better for you also.

Attached: sadboi.jpg (576x768, 150K)

Im the voice from and I volunteer as an EMT. Can confirm that these stories do happen and theyre quite awful

I live in California so that should tell you enough.

Thank you user, and really please try to hang in there for us. I know how hard things can be sometimes but like I said, this place isnt the worst place to come for comfort, people get you and theyre listening

Guys the melatonin is starting to calm me down a bit now and I am feeling pretty sleepy and exhausted from crying so much. I really appreciate everyone who posted in this thread today. If you all want to continue posting vocaroos for others that would be nice to make people happy. I love you all, goodnight anons.

vocaroo.com/i/s0STbQYSiWzo
I apologize in advance for my horrid voice, and I also apologize if this isn't something you like

you have a nice voice user, don't worry. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to make this for me.
I seriously should get to sleep so I don't wake up worse than I am feeling now tomorrow. Just a song to sign off on youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk . Again, goodnight.

If you're dead set on it, take a trip to Texas.

>you have a nice voice user
Y-You're too kind user, sleep easy and I hope you have a stellar day

vocaroo.com/i/s00rpQHwuXbI

at 2:28 I said "at least don't die a virgin ok?"

i dont think my voice sounds good but this song is really sweet and gets me through nice times
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ

*through bad times