Tfw i just want a cool japanese anime steet car

>tfw i just want a cool japanese anime steet car

Should i just finance one? Only make min wage

Attached: C504DE26-B8FB-4C78-82BB-9A06FB464B97.jpg (630x420, 81K)

>Poorfag
>Finance a new car
That's how you stay poor utter gobshite

I honestly don't care. I just want an awesome car. I can just picture how many cute girls i will attract with a type r. Or just listening to eurobeats while speeding at night, its just a comfy feeling. Even eating mcdonalds in the rain while in my type r is just a comfy dream i want to be reality

do it. Get a cheap ass old honda civic and just fix it up/ learn to tune it up a bit and go crazy on itasha.

This is bait, but drive a car that you enjoy, not one that you think will get you attention or laid or something stupid like that. Also, if you're seriously on anything near minimum wage dont go for anything much over $8k, and make sure it isn't a more specialty or luxury oriented vehicle so you don't drive yourself into a ditch of debt.

remember user, they can't take your car if they can't catch you.

You can get a cheap MR2 mkii, old subaru non sti, Prelude and bunch of other cool shit under 2k.
This

>blasting beats at night

Do it. Just do it. Another poorfag trying to use an annoying mating call but fails to realize that to everyone else having to witness, and hear it, makes you look like a total tool.

Get a prelude.

OP here. Already have a 5th gen prelude, but i dont think its cool and its pretty slow too. I want a new type r.

The new type R's look riced out straight from the factory. Plus getting a new car is always a fucking bankbuster. Take it from a car guy and get an old reliable bmw, nissan, toyota, etc... And tune it up. It's gonna be a hell of a lot better than a new type R that drops half in price once you drive it out the dealership...

user how long have you held a lisence for?

you ever thought about actually learning about cars and building your own shit
you sound like a faggot that just buys a car and does absolutely nothing to it other than basic cosmetic
if you want to go fast do research and build

Life is short. If buying a Honda is going to make you happy I'd do it.

Attached: 200815-1600x1200-ghost_in_the_shell_1.jpg (1600x1187, 340K)

Maybe if your a guy. But blasting music from your car and not caring is super alpha and get girls wet.

Holy fuck I know how you feel OP, Im literally the same, Toyota is about to announce a new supra in a few days too during the Detroit auto show and Im a poorfag college student who wont be able to afford anything anytime soon.

Right now were living in the age of cheap gas and horsepower and yet Im not able to touch any of it

Soon there will be another recession and these will become classics that you cant afford even if youre able to get a job

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u3.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>OP here. Already have a 5th gen prelude, but i dont think its cool and its pretty slow too. I want a new type r.
onions

>You can get a cheap MR2 mkii, old subaru non sti, Prelude and bunch of other cool shit under 2k.
how
even a old suburu wagon is 5k

Just buy a Miata and shut the fuck up.

Attached: miata-samakhan-k20rotrex-13912476_1107625995979014_7280148449190864768_n.jpg (960x722, 103K)

This. Took the down that was for a house, which I refuse to pay 400k+ in this shitty ass city, and bought a challenger. Totally worth.

Spitting the truth user

>I want a cool car but can't afford it
/o/ fag here, get yourself a shitbox you already like, something like a subaru WRX or something and mod it to your heart's content.
If you buy something new you will lose your warranty if you modify it so it's not worth it.

buy used, go to craigslist, ebay, etc.

you can find very nice stuff for under $5k if you dig and search enough. be willing to work on them a little tho and do research on them before you buy them

dont listen to the dumbasses on here telling you to get a 30 year old sports car thats falling apart and need a shitload of stuff going into it (as in, dont listen to the ass trying to get you to buy an MR2)
anyone that browses /o/ knows that anyone from /o/ is the biggest retard on the planet, they fall completely into marketing threads and dont look into even the simplest of things for you car, and then beg you to get some sport car and join their hot cum club. dont do it. i just say buy used so you dont have a contract that will go on forever

It will most likely makes him happy for a very short time then he will realize he bought a shitty car anyway.

Attached: received_1962687043849358.jpg (640x619, 65K)

If you are looking for something that would get you girls its ceetainly not a type r
Those are for weebs who like overpaying for cars they can only have fun with on a track

Call me a faggot, but the most car that appeals to girls is a 1st gen miata. They like it because it's "cute"

it doesn't work like that user

orig

youre gonna get looked at by dudes mostly, because NAs are getting up there in years and arent as common anymore, you pretty much have to be an enthusiast to want to go through the hoops to get one, and then fix it so it doesnt look like a pile of trash

and you forget that women dont want to be in 30+ year old cars. NCs and NDs however.....

Wait whats onions?

Want a cool car?
Get an Alfa romeo

pic related, My parents and i got this

Attached: IMG_0026.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

Go back to bed /o/

Attached: SnaggleMiata.jpg (1927x978, 117K)

>Pic looks like any other sedan

Right...

i never seen a car with that fascia before

>it doesn't work like that user
what did he mean by this?

Off chance that's the wrong word, but regardless, a sedan is a sedan. Might be this or a BMW or whatever,. Still a "car". Corvettes are corvettes, mustangs are mustangs, challengers are challengers. That's a car. Not unique enough to deserve distinction.

>alfa romeo
yeah if you like moneypits that needs to be taken to a shop every 5k miles

Type R's look like japanese anime mechs, that is why they are pretty slick looking. Just need to get a honda racer jacket, put some japanese runes on your type r, and you are all set to go on your anime adventure.

Is your name Nicholas?

That is why you get a warranty user

>america cars
>unique

>same ol' tired bait
Just not sure if your in some poor ass flyover state without shit else to do or this is your first stop on your typical morning crusade against the baddies as you sip your onions latte at the campus starbucks in whatever high pop blue hole you live in.

Or 30+ retard like me trying to stir shit. Either way, yawn.

Just get an old EG , looks 2000x times better , isnt hard to mantain and costs a shit , (you) also can modify tehm easily if you know basic shit or take your time to learn

Attached: hondaciviceg63.jpg (1280x851, 85K)

Failed my first road test back in November, but once I pass my next test in a couple weeks I got this waiting for me what do you think anons
(Make $22/hr working in a mailroom)

Attached: 00F0F_hcK7CcOKVQ3_600x450.jpg (475x450, 31K)

>Failed road test.
How fukin dumb can you be.

One 05 impreza going for 2k, another with blown engine 1k + 500 for engine.
>old reliable BMW
The parts are expensive to replace.

Live with parents? I make same but literally live paycheck to paycheck

Me and my gf live in her parents basement its actually quite nice
Its rent free but we do our own shopping
Stop it:^( it wasnt me it was the instructor didnt like me, fuckin whitey

>mfw user can't parallel park

Attached: 1545484441056.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Buy a corvette if you wanna go fast.
Also enjoy getting your life completely fucked up by tickets and dangerous driving charges. You may be able to scrape by and pay for the car, maybe even some gas, but the increase in insurance and the tickets/fines will fuck you up.

They removed parallel parking from road testing atleast where im from, the only thing i did wrong was use my backup camera to backup i guess youre still supposed to twist and look out the back window

Typically what happens when poorfags buy cars they can't afford to own is that they end up sitting for a loooooong time when something inevitably fails due to neglected maintenance.

Having a nice car isn't something girls care about. They only want you to have a nice, respectable car. They'll look at shit like a Type R as just another car. You don't get points deducted or added

yeah no it doesn't
i hate new cars and even i think the type r is better in everyway

what do you even do on the road test? i need to go take mine

Well it depends. If you're looking at some very old bmw's like the 2002 they are expensive and the parts are expensive because the aftermarket parts are in short supply.

If you're looking at basically anything past the 90's, say an E46 for example, the maintanance costs are pretty bad.

But there's a golden spot where performance, cost, looks and reliability meet. The E30 and E36 models are the perfect platforms for a brokeass like you. You can pick up an E36 with the m50b25 motor for around 5k if you want a good one. So if you really want to impress the ladies and be a touge badass, get that E36 and drop 10k on it.

After that you will have an 400-500hp fire breathing apocalypse car that will drift around any corner and swoop any babe you want.

Or you could buy a riced out FR shitbox honda with just over 200hp that will drown you in maintanance and insurance bills...

Oh no...

Good luck with maintaining that shitbox lmao

E90's are notorious for breaking down from a fucking twig thrown at them

Its a 45minute drive with the instructor where they tell you when to turn when to park and change lanes, just every day driving stuff plus hand signals (arm bent up for right turn, straight out for left turn, arm bent downwards to stop and slowdown)

>financing a car you can't even win street races in to help pay it off
You know you can put a spoiler on yourself right

What would you get for street racing user? You know what they call people who point out a problem with no offer of a solution? Faggot

Scat pack it's only 5k more than type R

>min wage
>financing new car
Yeah thats pobably tue wirst idea ever, you wont ne paying that shit of in 10 years

Girls only like lambos and Ferraris just buy cars for yourself

My 27 years old IT coworker had the same. Don't think it's that hard to get.

Do not get a new car, do not get a racing car, do not get anything higher than 120k miles, try to get the least modified and touched car possible. There are tons of 80's and 90's Miatas, Supras, Corollas, Integras, Civics, NSXs, XRXs and WRXs in the market. If you really want something new, just get a Miata, a Corolla/Civic hatch, a or a Toyota 86

All of those are barely cheaper than a type r anyway, if you're going to be an idiot and buy a new car at least get what you actually want

Don't you think the Type R is ugly as shit?

Nah I kinda like it but I do like the new miatas more

I'd like the Type R if the styling was less crowded and understated. The Miatas are sexy af though, the HR is my new waifu

I'll tell you my corvair gets me way more fucking attention then my dad's Corvette or my mom's mustang does. Think of the long term when owning cars. My corvair isn't going to tank in value nor is it going to go up untill all the fucking boomers are ded. So there is that.

>NCs and NDs
>no pop ups
get out

Where tf are you going to find a supra or an 86 with 120k miles on unmodified manual supra with 120k on it prob costs somewhere near 80k

Bunch of fucking normalfaggots in here talking about driving cars and shit what the fuck? Is this pseudochad town?

Even autists can learn to drive user

>having good credit

Normies please get out reee

Automobiles are p autistic my dude.
Try setting your carbs right on older shitbox and you tell me.

>45minute drive
holy shit is it that long everywhere?

what? it goes 169 mph and 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, that's pretty good you could defiantly win races

>big ugly chrysler
kek

based and repilled pop up user

pop ups are nice, but only men like them. women dont care that your headlights pop out. i will admit, winking with them always gets a nice reaction.

also dont hate on the ND, the ND literally has an anime face, its the nagatoro of cars

Ok but it will smoke anything in a street race and that was the point of the recommendation

Focus ST. But not yet, let me get one first.

Attached: st.jpg (1140x643, 72K)

It depends on your age op. If you are under 25 you can get away with driving this thing. If you are over 25, you will look like a douche driving this thing (unless you are loaded and buying this think just because you can). Otherwise, get something that looks more professional, lik an Audi a4. Looks very nice. Fuck BMW's though, they are a dime a dozen

Kill yourself normulslime

I'm 33 and getting a civic type r. I look like I am 20 though and have the total boy racer vibe with my vintage honda racing jacket and honda hat.

On second thought maybe he was right you sound pretty gay

there is absolutely no way you could afford that on min wage. either get a better job or lower your standards to something else and check your local Craigslist. I know that feel. I've always wanted an Evo since I was a kid but I gotta find a job that makes me more money first

Attached: 2015_lancer_evolution_fe_20.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Assuming he works full time and lives with parents he actually could on a long term loan

do it dude, you'll be drowning in poon

Attached: 1545796850070.jpg (878x659, 104K)

It's barley faster than the type r barley at all
and the type r would win in curves

>Otherwise, get something that looks more professional

Attached: 1545062117665 soy.png (497x519, 395K)

pop ups are great but Miatas literally have the shittiest looking pop ups of any car, plus it looks like shit and you have to deal with everyone calling you a gay hairdresser.

>Miatas literally have the shittiest looking pop ups of any car

Attached: 39814907_1965175897113910_5821076829624074240_n re.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Jesus dude, the jews have mindfucked you hard huh?