Just got back from the hospital after freaking out from weed!

A buddy of mine sold me VERY potent hash oil with a lot of THC. I freaked out.

I stupidly put a bunch on a hotpocket, then decided to smoke a bunch of weed too. And also when I did this I had no tolerance. Stupid I know but I hadn't smoked in a while and figured it'd be fine, I thought maybe I could just eat and it'd be alright.

After an hour or so, I was way too fucking high. Got the spins, super anxious, heart was pounding and up to 140 and was having a massive panic attack for a while and had a bad headache. Was scared I was gonna die so I called 911 and went to the ER.

The ambulance arrived and they asked what was going on. I told them my heart was beating fast and my head hurt. They saw that it was elevated and told me relax, they asked if I did any drugs and I told them I had edibles (I was high and very scared) They told me that they'd continue to monitor me. Meanwhile, the way they were talking was tripping me out even further. So it was a cycle of panic and being in an ambulance made me more uncomfortable as well as the bumpy ride in the back of an ambulance that would spike my HR. The one paramedic would ask me questions. Eventually he said "Just relax and calm down." I think I did ramble on a few times cause I was pretty high and the one guy said I was nice but don't act weird or some shit and to cool my jets. Or something to that degree so I calmed down a little. But I was tripping hard from all that oil and weed. Must have had a huge amount. I even had some auditory shit and they rolled me into the back area with the big desk and a bunch of nurses and doctors who were rolling in other people. I felt guilty for being there when I was probably fine but I was still anxious and felt even worse with all these people.

Attached: 1_08_2019_0053.png (446x556, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur hot
be my bf please

Some lady asked for my info, and a few other paramedics were looking at me and one laughed to the other and said "Yeah he's high, gotta love these kids." or something to that degree. Then a lady rolled me down the hallway and left me there in the dim light for a while. I felt a little better (maybe safer?) that I was there in a way but also was still kind of anxious and really high. I felt like I almost kept falling asleep but I wouldn't. The body high was pretty strong too, felt like I was floating in a way. Some trippy CEV's too when I closed my eyes. Eventually the doctor came (It was a gurl) and she told me that I was fine, my heart and everything was fine I just had a bad reaction to THC and that lately she had seen a lot of young people come to the hospital for weed-related freakouts, overdoses and psychosis. I told her yeah I know it's just anxiety I just got too high blah blah and she smiled and said I was able to go whenever. After a bit, I got a taxi back home while feeling glad to be alive and decided to never fuck with edibles/oil again at least in high doses. When I got home a few hours later, I started to feel less tension and ate a ton of really good ice cream and then after feeling exhausted slept. Anyway, that's my weed hospital story. Careful y'all

you would have been fine what a retard

You sound like this brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU

>lately she had seen a lot of young people come to the hospital for weed-related freakouts, overdoses and psychosis
I laughed man what a retard

>never used edibles before

It's true, weed is making a lot of people freak out and go to the hospital

>but MUH SAFE PLANT!!!11

It's virtually impossible to die from weed you retards.

>t. lightweight

I smoke Nepali opium-laced hash on the regular bro, sorry, but you obviously just can't handle your shit

Attached: 1542045599892.png (420x420, 165K)

if you go to the hospital for any amount of weed you're a retard.
it's not like you took oxys with xanax where you might actually OD

>normies can't handle weed
I don't know what's worse, normies freaking out when high or stoners constantly getting high and telling you about it

Literally nothing is going to happen to you, you might pass out if you smoke too much but that's about it.
t. someone who poked smot all throughout hs

Attached: 1509951819649.jpg (261x223, 11K)

this dumb shit skin wasting hospital space

>doesnt realize how scary a weed bad trip is

well you could die from that but you'd probably fall asleep nodding before you had smoked enough. if you had weed and mixed in dope then you might smoke yourself to death

Lol same thing happened to me a while ago, I completely lost it. and i dont even know how because Im a pretty experienced smoker. I had just finished a week long tolerance break then took way to high dose of edibles on a family road trip. I got so high I thought I was dying and was getting really weird stabbing pains in my brain. had to get my dad to pull over at the nearest hospital. Didnt even go in but just being beside it calmed me down enough. Rest of the trip my whole family was making fun of me for it. Pretty embarrassing.

That's not too bad
I ended up in the er on mushrooms fully believing it was an alien research facility that I was in, and that it was a part of hell that I would be trapped in for eternity
Not only that, but things in the hospital kept repeating over and over again, like doors opening, people walking in and out, etc
And the look on the cute asian nurses face when she saw my fucked up pupils made me so sad

>die from it

Not really,

t. been doing it for years

Attached: 420.jpg (225x225, 10K)

That's what you get for breaking the law

yeah it's actually pretty fucking scary. i made the mistake of taking a bunch of edibles + smoking extra on top of it one time. i got so high that i couldn't move. i started puking out of nowhere, and then kept puking afterwards. it was literally every 3 minutes. it continued on to the next day, and it was pretty fucking scary how sensitive my body was. i was getting incredibly dehydrated from the puking, but i couldnt even drink water. if i took even a sip, i'd vomit again. i started experiencing scary symptoms of dehydration and seriously considered going to the hospital the entire night and following day. i managed to get better by taking a TINY TINY sip of water every few minutes + tiny amounts of applesauce.

shit was pretty scary, not gonna take edibles again desu.

>when she saw my fucked up pupils
that's the only problem. almost 3 years ago now the 7-11 guy realized I was tripping and high as shit when I was paying for my food at 2 am.
he kept asking retarded questions because he probably thought I was completely gone but I just laughed it off.
that was also the last time I've ever bought a dr pepper and it was fucking amazing

had the same stabbing feeling in head, think its a bad headache maybe amplified by the weed? scary though i feel you man

i had a similar experience, was so high off 8 g of shrooms and various pills, i was mumbling random shit with some people, they tried taking me back and i was thrown out of a car after trying to jump out, then woke up in small hospital room, believed it was a dream, pissed on the floor and tried pushing past security guard. they yelled at me and then i shit myself and cried for a few hours while wishing i'd wake up but i couldn't

def relate homie, felt like my whole body was numb, scary stuff, not fun i stopped fucking with weed/edibles after a few more ER visits

you are a fucking grade A retard you silly cunt

Don't feel alone. I once woke up in a hospital for alcohol poising. We all do retarded things. Important thing is to learn.

Attached: bce2363.png (640x724, 670K)

Can confirm, last shift as an EMT we had someone who smoked too much weed and had convinced himself he was having heart attack pains.
I think people are starting to trip out from their weed, but I see a lot of psychosomatic symptoms arise from people who trip out with marijuna. They truly get convinced they're dying or in an emergency and end up calling 911, it has happened more frequently.

Not as serious as people who are dying from opiates but it's a worrying trend. Mainly the psychosis, weed has been linked before with psychosis but people seem to be putting their hands over their ears on that one. I don't blame anyone though, I smoke it myself even wth a family history of bipolar

Have fun with that hospital and ambulance bill user (unless you're not in the US)

Attached: 1393372557068.png (1280x1080, 1.17M)

congratulations. you likely have a low IQ. by the looks of it a retarded spic.