Would it be illegal to let my 14 year old friend come hang out at my place...

Would it be illegal to let my 14 year old friend come hang out at my place? I'm friends with a 14 year old girl online who I play games with. I've known her since she was 10 and she wanted to hang out with me for Christmas and New Years but I said no. Her birthday is coming up and she wants to come to my place on her birthday. I'm a little hesitant though, it might look bad if a guy my age is alone with a 15 year old girl.

Can I let her come over to my house and spend the day with me?

I'm not doing anything lewd with her.

Attached: 98.jpg (683x1064, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont. it might end up bad.

do parents know?

it doesnt matter if parents know, IT is weird for an older guy to hang out with a young girl by himself.

She doesn't have a dad and her mom knows she plays games with adults but I don't think she knows she has had a friendship with me for years. She's not really that involved in her life though.

Damn, you Americans are really fucking retarded.

She wants to be lewd. Just saying

How old are you my dude like I dunno the age gap can be pretty dangerous my guy

this just screams desperate teen girl.. please dnt meet up with her she will probably end up liking you or doing sexual things and itll be a huge mess.

It's not illegal but a white knight will call the police if they see you. Even if she never showed signs of it, she is going to try to get close to you.

>She doesn't have a dad
Oh she wants your dick inside her.

Sounds like you're playing with fire but you're also on r9k so what do you have to lose

I'm 29. I also live alone.

Copfag here. No lewd and you're good to go just be careful with whiteknightfags

yeah if i were you, i dont think meeting up at your home is a good idea, unless you talk to their parents or something

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

DO EET!

Based purely on those two facts you should consider not having an underage girl in your home user.

Maybe hang out in public and pretend you're her uncle or dad or something

I'm calling Chris you sick fuck

Attached: PunishedHansen.jpg (593x593, 28K)

Absolutely not OP. Best case scenario you have to deal with a 14 year old girl and nothing goes wrong. Worst case, she trys to put moves on and when you reject her she goes ahead and cried rape. the 14 y.o.'s word will be more than enough to send you to shitsville for the rest of your life

>when you reject her
hmm..

What's AoC? Are people generally retarded where you live?
Given that you're asking this question, they probably are, so I'd be cautious. Where I live, I'd do it without a second thought and not a single person would think it's weird.

giving OP benefit of doubt obv

I mean... It's really not a good idea, and if she tries "Advancing" it doesn't matter what the deep, sociopathic pedo/the straight up unapologetic pedo in you says or whatever any possible reasoning for accepting it might be, don't fucking accept it. She gets closer and you distance, or you straight up go "lol no", it doesn't matter. I'm underage myself so this is coming from a place of objectivity- she's got some father figure issues and that 9/10 times translates to "I like older guys", from an objective PoV hanging out and no lewdness is perfectly okay, but from a subjective PoV if you're too autism stronk to say no then you might as well just straight up say no you can't come over/yeah bring some alcohol I'm going to jail anyway because that's just a guaranteed game over pedo charge for you.

What are you planning to do with this CHILD, huh?

The cons outweigh the pros

Follow your dreams, OP.
Now take a seat.

Attached: Have a seat on either side .gif (200x300, 611K)

Yeah, do NOT do it user. Look, if you've stayed in contact with her for 4-5 years already, maybe you'll be able to for another few years and then she'll be 18 and you can spend all the time together you want.

Hmm, I haven't thought that far ahead. Well its her birthday so maybe take her out somewhere nice. Then go home and give her a present and eat some birthday cake. Then after that just talk, play some games, watch some netflix, go to the park or something. There's a carnival in town so maybe go do that.

Move in with her mom and fuck them both.

Of course it's not illegal but as others have said this is so likely to end badly. One allegation from her could cost you your job, and she just might do it if she tries to make a move on you and you shoot her down: teenage girls can be pretty volatile and there are certainly women who aren't above false sexual assault charges. Daddy issues can make a girl crazy, too. You'd better think long and hard about whether it's really worth it to hang out with this girl, or if you'd do better to look for friends with a less asymmetrical power dynamic.

Then you'll take her home and take her virginity, right?! I know your game.

Attached: 1493664298168.png (1142x1080, 1.43M)

>watch some netflix

and chill, right? YOU SICK FUCK!

Dude, are you trying to make her fall in love with you? Because this is how you do it.

>invite 14 year old girl over
>later hear knock on the door
>it's Chris Hanson
Yeah sounds like a great idea OP.
/thread

What will happen:
>This is Chris Hansen. Why don't you take a seat over there, user? What are you doing here today?

She's gonna fall in love with you OP.
this

DONT FUCKING DO IT RETARD

Attached: IMG_4916.jpg (2048x1969, 684K)

Sounds like a cute as fuck first date, you fucking pervert. I bet the icing on the cake is your cum. ISN'T IT?

from what i remember in school most girls that age swoon over older men, shes gonna make moves and its gonna be awkward as fuck when you reject her, don't do it

yes entirely. don't go there

it's a cop trying to fool you bro

I'd say do it. Nothing wrong if you don't attempt anything bizarre, and at least it could be kinda like a daughterfu. I find it cute that two people crossed the generational gap enough to be passionate about the same thing, to the point of becoming actual friends. Don't listen to the degenerate "prude" retards who'll tell you that it's wrong or that it could lead up to a complicated lewd situation. She's a fucking teenager and if by any chance she's actually trying something that's above her head you're the adult in charge and the one who'll be able to stop her. Enjoy your gaming session and make sure to please her and create memories

CUTE. That's what I'd do if I had a daughter.
Maybe this is all an elaborate ploy from her mother to find a beta cuck I dunno but you're clearly a good person

>I'm going to take her out for a romantic lunch together at a nice restaurant. We'll romantically stare into each other's eyes and fall deeper in love with each other. At home, I'll surprise her with a birthday present and a cake. She'll be elated, falling deeper in love with me. We'll spend the afternoon cuddling on my couch watching romantic movies and enjoying each other's warmth. Once nightfall sets, I take her to our local carnival. The stars shining in the sky, we have fun on several rides together. My young love spots a teddy bear at the shooting gallery. This is why chance to impress her but alas, I fail. My love smiles and says "Its okay, I'm happy just being here with you." We go to a secluded area holding areas. We stare at the nightsky and she tells me she loves me. I put my hand onto her cheek and stare into her eyes, then move in and slowly kiss her under the moonlight.
This is literally you, pervert.

That actually sounds pretty nice ori

I change my mind, this is a great idea. He should do this.

I fail to see what would be the problem here if he were to do something like this, and that the girl would show full consent

Can a 14 year old girl really ask for a better date?

It isn't illegal in itself to spend time with a young girl, and I don't think having her over your place is illegal either. But what you have to understand is there are people that will call you a rapist just for being friends over the internet, no matter how virtuous your relationship is.

There is a war against young women seeking to befriend or court older men, and letting her come to your home may have negative consequences. I'd offer to take her out for her birthday rather than spend it at your place.

If she insists on going to your place, and you feel uncomfortable with that, then explain why and if she cares about you she will understand. If you feel comfortable letting her come to your place, go for it, I would.

Attached: mpv-shot0008 (2).jpg (503x851, 87K)

>a girl will end up liking you, how awful!
There is nothing wrong with a young woman being attracted to an older man, this has been the model of courtship for the entirety of human existence.

More like plausible deniability, amirite?

this user is very smart, listen to him.
in the eyes of normies, there is no such thing as platonic friendship between people with large age differences. its always predatory.

Do you want to go to jail? You'd have to be retarded to go through with it. At least wait til she's 18 regardless of lewd or not

She wants the D, do you want the PTP?

Not you again

I remember you from a few Days Ago dipshit

how about the age of consent instead you stupid fuck

how about not being a pedo

She is already almost 15, and most women FINISH puberty at 15. That said, if it's even possible for OP and this girl to develop a romantic relationship, and they are virtuous, there should be no problem waiting until 16 or 18. Because in reality they should wait until marriage.

See? The default opinion is you will go to jail. It'd be much safer to take her out and spend the day going to an amusement park or something and maybe getting dinner.

It sounds like she wants to lose her virginity my dude.

Calm down Lucas Werner

Although even at the end of such a day, it should be fine if you want to take her to your place and give her a present and maybe some cake.

Thanks btw, OP. I hope you're not making this up to make me fantasize and feel bad, because it's working.

Attached: 2.webm (1920x1036, 836K)

1. She's obviously in love with you. She wants to spend all these special days with you? Teenage girls only do that with family or guys they really want to fuck.

2. Don't take her home, but it might be okay to take her out somewhere.

3. Wear protection for all the not-sex you'll have with her.

What the fuck? Is she your wife? This is straight up a date.

Contraceptives are a worse offense than premarital sex.

They call this grooming and its wrong. OP is a pedo.

>grooming
Meaningless buzzword. Normalfags call any proper rearing or courtship "grooming", it just means "thing I don't like"
>pedo
She is almost post-pubescent and that will place her in the same biological category as 20 year old woman.

Based and rredpiled

Judging how you're 29 and live alone with presumably no friends or family to speak of... having your neighbors see a 14 year old girl would make them likely call the cops and/or see you as a pedo. By the way does she know what you look like? Have you sent pics to her?

A 14 year old doesn't know what's good or bad for her likely. The reason you shouldn't do this is because teenagers are retarded. Stop thinking with your dick.

>A 14 year old doesn't know what's good or bad for her likely
No woman of any age knows what is good or bad.
>The reason you shouldn't do this is because teenagers are retarded. Stop thinking with your dick.
The reason he SHOULD do this is women are retarded. If OP doesn't take her under his wing in a virtuous relationship, she will be abused by some piece of shit down the line. OP has a responsibility to save her.

I'm fine with her coming to my place, I trust her. But it might be wise to keep away for this first time I suppose. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, she's quite familiar with what I look like and I her.

How did she react when she saw you for the first time?

Is she fat? If she is then don't meet her.

This OP, make sure she understands why it's not really appropriate to visit a much older man in private. Don't let somebody take advantage of her.

If you legitimately want to be involved in her life you HAVE to talk to her mother about ways you can visit her safely or meet in public, even if they have a bad relationship. There's no way it will work otherwise.

Well she was like 12 and she reacted positively, I suppose. Not that it matters.

No.

Ask about talking to her mother after her birthday, you don't want to do it without her knowing you are and your reasons. If her mother is against your relationship, whether it is platonic or romantic, then keep your relationship online and in public places as much as possible.

>talk to her mother
I don't know about this man.

That is, until she is of age and free to make her own decisions of course. The uninvolved mother archetype could go either way in my mind: She could either be fine with you or hate you, and she might even pretend to be fine but secretly hate you and report you when she knows her daughter is with you and lie about you. It's a tricky thing.

DO NOT DO THIS

the girls whole family will most likely either press charges or worse

Your friendship with the girl is nice and wholesome, user. Knowing her since she was 10 and being friends with her since while being so much of a good friend that she wants to spend her 15th birthday with you.

She probably has a crush on you and wants to be alone. Don't have her over unless you're willing to risk it all

Muricans are obsessed with calling men pedos nowadays, you are the adult, you have the control, if you trust her, make things clear about her feelings or yours if thats the case. Dont fool yourself or things might get you into a weird situation.

If you're not gonna do anything with her there's no reason why it should be wrong or illegal.

Friendships happen between people of different ages, it isn't that weird. None of you just have any experience with having any meaningful interactions outside of people directly in your age bracket. If people do mingle with a mix of ages they always end up making friends with people a variety of other ages.

They have nothing to press charges over. It's worse to hide your relationship, it will damage his relationship with her family(which might be fine with him) and it will damage his position in court if he is anything but open and honest. If he hides his relationship from her family, how does that look to a jury?

Honesty and openness, and temperance are your greatest weapons in this fight.

Why are you friends with such a young girl?

It would absolutely be wrong and inappropriate for you to meet her in real life, particularly in private, without having talked to her mother. It will be a super awkward conversation and you should let her know you want to talk to her mother beforehand, but there's no way around it really.

The only other way I could see it working would be if you saw her in public with another friend or two, maybe someone else you mutually know online even. That way she can't misinterpret it as a date or at all romantic. It's possible she's just lonely and wants a friend or father figure but you should do everything you can to make sure that's the only way your interactions play out.

you're fucking stupid
origanelo

Attached: pepeshaking.png (402x344, 72K)

Wait till she's 15. Then boom it's okay

She isn't "such" a young girl, if anything OP is a little old, but he isn't so old he'd be barred from courting my own daughters, although he is close to the limit.

Yeah he plays games with her...why is he playing games with a fucking 10 year old??? It's fucking weird

Kys stupid

>It's fucking weird
Not an argument, normalfag.

>29 year old perv dating a 15 year old maiden

Attached: 5.jpg (1080x1080, 244K)

>perv
Where has OP indicated this? From what I can read, his intentions seem very virtuous. Are you jealous or something?

user, you're fucking stupid, there's nothing wrong, they're just have fun playing video games, it's like if you were playing video games with your little cousin

Lmao except she's not his blood. God I'm on here for like a week and there's all this pedo shit. Fucking yikes

I'm friends with people of all ages.

Hmm, that might be difficult. I don't know if any of our mutual friends are close-by. I'd have to ask.

I mean, we're suppose to meet on her 15th birthday so don't wait at all is what you're saying?

People like that assume other people are "weird" because they themselves have untoward thoughts.