I need a boyfriend

I need a boyfriend
Would anyone like to apply?

Attached: IMG_20180709_105441.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NZze40wFdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would, where would you like me to take you on a date

choose me choose me!

Maybe we can have dinner and see a movie afterwards? That sounds ideal to me

I would but your probably a dude

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Would you consider dating me?

If you're a woman under 190lbs and pay the expenses of the trip I'll be your bf and love you with devotion.

maybe, but you gotta prove yourself

you mean enlist

I know this great little Greek place a few blocks from my home. And there's a movie theatre downtown we can walk to.
It's snowy where I live so we'll have to keep close together.

how do i prove myself to you?

More like you should prove yourself to me.

Whereabouts are you? Are you a fembot?

ok sure this is me

youtube.com/watch?v=9NZze40wFdw

sorry kiddo, I just have eyes to my waifu

Cuddling up for warmth is one of my favorite activities admittedly, so that does sound extremely pleasant. I've never actually had Greek food though, so I guess that'll be a new experience for me.

Attached: IMG_20180503_164619.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Everyone here is gay anyway...r-right?

They know me there, best grapeleaf salad this side of Athens.

Personally I would bang a dude but not date a dude

tell me why you're worth dating first

greek food is very tasty

It's a date then! Greek food it is

Because I'm uh I'm very uh...cool?? Yeah

Attached: 5fd0dd9b5d7ea36e4b8f72f8054672ca39d68d1786430ac372b48d0bfb536b68.gif (357x200, 531K)

Underrated and saved

Great! See you Thursday!
Later virgins.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

*sigh* alright, but I get to pick which anime we watch. And please keep the bathroom nice and tidy

I'll see you Thursday then, my date

Attached: IMG_20181228_052023.jpg (2048x1152, 159K)

Has long as your dick isn't bigger than mine and you pass.

LIVERMORE, CA

Better be a good anime, there's only like 3

Steins Gate
Gate Steins
etaG snietS

You pass. Congratulations.

Was not op but still down to watch it