Why can't I find a girl like her?

Why can't I find a girl like her?

Attached: 123123123.jpg (1080x1920, 255K)

Did you try looking in your local garbage bin?

A cracked out potato nigger? I'm sure there's plenty of them.

I think that you meant him

I dunno fellaz, I think she's kinda cute.

She's cute in an ugly dog sort of way but as soon as you want to actually bust a nut you stay away from it.

her social media is all gone, even her Twitter with ten followers, all because some dude sent her an email and she didnt reply so he went into her work to get an answer to her email

All thots are the same

When are we going to get hardcore pics? Her nudes are nice and all but I want somethign juicy like anal or a facial

hey, I know a girl who looks exactly like that. She lives in the alley behind a Chinese restaurant and sucks dick for like $10

why do you beta cucklords orbit this drug addict stick. This bitch isnt even attractive

Ciara,

I am very sorry that I have offended you and I will certain not publish the work. I never presented my beliefs in that paper as truthful. In that paper I said that the information included could not be verified as accurate, but I get it, I cannot imagine someone piecing together my life based on my social media presence.

I am very sorry that I made you uncomfortable by going to your workplace. I simply was not sure whether you had received the essay. There is no way to see whether someone has read shared Google Docs. I thought that maybe you changed your email address because you never said you did not want me to write about you until now. Anyway, if you would have said youre not comfortable with the project then I certainly would have done nothing more with it. Now that youve said that I understand that you are not comfortable with it. I would hate for you to think that I'm a shameless opportunist.

You can user - simply go to the National NCAA
That's creepy desu

No way. She looks like a sweet heart.

>i simply didnt know if you got my email so i went to your workplace without your permission to talk to you about the 30pg essay i wrote about you

what.

This happens ALL THE TIME guys I'm serious

Attached: spaz.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I don't know what that is. There are no girls like her in Australia. Trash with a touch of class. I'm so jealous of Americans and their girls. Imagine if all your girls were something out of gummo.

Attached: IMG_0266.jpg (408x640, 68K)

>Ciara
>trash with a touch of class
Idk how bad girls are in Straya but they've made you fucking delusional

Ciara is an overdramatic self victimising manipulative psychopathic crybaby. The only person she feels emotions toward are herself. Someone should teach her a fucking lesson.

Wtf you on about m8, majority of aussie fems are classy trash
Go to the Melbourne cup ffs

I was at flemington on cup day. I know exactly what I'm talking about in relation to Australian women.

clearly whoever showed up to her work to scare her taught her that lesson

I suppose this is the only good part of eliza orbiting lol there is always one actual super autist who doesn't understand bounderies and meets her irl probably unable to stutter out a single word. good meme

I only wait for the day Ciara gets knotted t b h

Attached: DOG KNOT DILDO.jpg (568x426, 57K)

He went to her workplace and asked for her and she had no idea who it was so she had a panic attack and went home early kek. The guy didnt even get to talk to her

What a moron she works cashiers still yeah dude too lazy to wait for her to work one