Story of my life

Buckle in bois, this is gonna be a long one. I'm very drunk right now so I might pass out at any moment. I'll try to get the story finished first.

>2012
>be me, 17
>extremely depressed, dropped out of school in grade 10
>khv neet, suicidal, have a plan to kill myself
>back in 2012 so internet felt comfy, posted a lot on Jow Forums
>convinced the world was out to get me, borderline schizo
>staying up til 5am then sleeping in until 3 or 4 pm
>so depressed that i couldn't even convince myself to get out of bed, would spend my day lying in bed on my phone on Jow Forums or listening to music
>parents enabled me, noone cared about me, i just stagnated in my room waiting until i got kicked out so i could commit suicide
>pretending to take antidepressants, really i would stick them under my tongue then go to the bathroom and flush them
>one day my parents convinced me to go to a youth church group
>i didn't want to go, but I got convinced somehow
>don't remember how, i think my mom promised me that she would make my favourite food (steamed prawns) and i took her up on it because i was tired of being nagged

con't

Attached: me right nw.png (882x758, 17K)

You got me, lets hear it then lad

its another "OP slowly types out the story one post at a time" episode
see ya later

>con't
yeah no im leaving

Attached: 1525824978616.jpg (900x900, 115K)

>favourite food
>steamed prawns
No wonder you're depressed

You are living the dream user! I used to be in your situation as well when I was in my teens but then out of nowhere I grew up and fixed my life somehow. I kind of miss those days of doing nothing and having no responsibilities but heyy, life sucks its survival of the fittest.

>went to youthgroup
>kinda fucked around, obviously didn't know anyone there except my younger brother
>he was hanging around a girl that he knew from school
>younger bro and the girl were both 4 years younger than me, so they were 13 while i was 17
>hung out with them because was too antisocial and anxious to hang out with anyone i didn't know
>turns out the grill he was with (calling her kate for the rest of the story) was pretty fun
>kate and i spent the day drawing on paper, i would draw say an elephant, she would draw a hunter to shoot the elephant, i would draw a lawyer arresting the hunter for poaching sort of thing, etc
>basically countering each others drawings
>we laughed about it, i had a genuinely good time
>by the end of the day, we had drawn all over the papers given to us and ignored the sermon thing entirely
>i wasn't exactly christian so i didn't care about listening anyways
>went to youthgroup voluntarily the next week, stopped going to therapy because i hated my therapist
>spent more time with kate
>over the course of a month, began obsessing over her
>she made me feel special, was the first female in my life to give me any attention
>and she gave me a lot of attention, in a clingy manner
>i started looking forward to youthgroup every wednesday
>i'd collect little trinkets and stuff to remind me of the good times we would have together
>we got closer, she was still 13 so was maturing and didn't know her true self
>i knew she was into my little pony, and back in 2012 MLP was just becoming a big thing
>became a brony to become closer to her
>it semi worked, i would joke about MLP things to her and she understood it
>one day a few weeks into youthgroup, we were talking about our families
>her mom and dad were married but lived very far apart
>her mom lived in town with her
>her dad lived in china and taught english
>she is blonde with blue eyes and so is her dad so there is no reason for him to be in china

yeah sorry dude. check back in 60 minutes if you care enough

>anyways she decided she was moving in with her dad
>in china
>the furthest country from my own
>meanwhile i was only keeping myself alive because she was the only good thing in my life
>over a few months we got really close
>she revealed to me that she cut herself and was depressed
>i was too pussy at the time to tell her i did too
>so instead just listened
>turned out she had a really hard home life
>her mom suffered from extreme PTSD and was bedridden 24/7
>her sister was married to a jerk who controlled the house and verbally abused her
>noone else in her house would help her so i was her only escape
>by december (it was mid march at this point) she would be moving to china
>decided to make the most of the time we would have together
>added her on skype in june, after a few months of bonding in youthgroup

>still remember her first message to me
>"Hey :P"
>we chatted for a bit
>she showed me this minecraft server
>played the minecraft server together, spent 10 hours a day in a skype call together playing it
>was the happiest week of my life so far
>after the week, she went off to some camp thing
>she came back with a lot of stories
>she began coming over to my house every day
>i'm realizing now it was to escape her shitty home life
>i was 18 and she was 14 now
>she would come over and we would play some wii games like mario party or rockband
>if we got bored we would go up to my room and wrestle
>imagine a KHV neet wrestling with a 14 year old loli girl
>also ticklefights
>so many boners
>anyways got really close with her
>one night told her about my issues with self injury
>we talked about life and death and suicide and got really close
>from then on, she would spend every day at my house
>we promised each other we would stop cutting
>for the first time in a long time i was happy
>november came, then december
>played spin the bottle once at her friends house and kissed her, backed out of making out with her because i was nervous
>she was moving to china in a month now
>every day with her felt special, like we were counting down the days until we had to part ways

Waiting for this to crash and burn.

>me and her went on a walk in the dark together
>she brought me to her house, came out with a little trinket thing
>a little metal thing that had an angel on the front and the words "Always with you" on the back
>i kept it in my pocket every day
>then, the day came
>her dad flew her out to china
>she cried a lot, sent me some family pictures and she was obviously crying in most of them
>we spent a lot of time on skype when she moved
>at first, it was hard to find the time to talk because we were 15 hours apart
>eventually, i started going to bed at 8am and waking up at 4pm
>would talk to her whenever possible
>at this point, i was living off of chinese timezones, barely eating, only keeping myself alive for her
>completely obsessed with kate
>talked to her dad one day
>brought up the idea of visiting her in china
>to my surprise, he said yes
>i planned a 2 week visit
>2 weeks became a mont
>a month became 3 moths
>3 months became half a year
>before i knew it, i was planning on moving in with her in china for half of a year

oh it does

>during this time, i should add, we began planning on living together in the future, just as roommates for the moment
>anyways finally the day came
>got all my visas ready and my passport in check
>flew out to china
>along the flight i nearly cried in anticipation
>she was the reason i was still alive at 19
>arrived in the airport
>saw her there wearing a mask because the air quality is so shit
>also in a ponytail, she grew out her hair from a pixie cut to long hair
>i remember thinking she was shorter than i remember
>also she had a thin neck
>and big boobs
>and a slender build
>fuck i was becoming attracted to her
>spent the next few weeks in denial about being attracted to my best friend who was also a loli
>t was hopeless
>one week during chinese new years we stayed with some chinese family on some farm in the middle of nowhere
>me and her drank saki and got really drunk together
>she sucked on my fingers and told me she wanted to marry me some day
>i told her we would get married and i loved her more than anything
>things get blurry because we were really drunk but we walked off to a building to get undressed and have sex or something, but we got interrupted and went back to her dad
>everything felt perfect during this time
>stayed in china with her for 6 months, i helped out at the school her dad was teaching at to pay rent
>honestly opened my eyes to other cultures and had the best time of my life with her
>eventually august 2015 came and my visa ran out
>she decided to move back to her moms place while i moved back to my parents place, both places were in the same town

>another "i was depressed and a girl saved me but then she friendzones/cucks/ignore me" episode
You faggots are so uninterresting

I BET he gets cucked. Man.

>her mom picked us both up from the airport
>had a bit of a rough patch actually
>we fought a little bit, i moved to another state while kate stayed
>we stayed in contact over skype
>one day after a long talk she told me she would be down to date me
>immediately got into a relationship with her
>moved back to my home state to be with her
>we started a relationship, at age 20 (me) and 16 (her)
>she was very sexually inexperienced
>but we started playing a game where i would tough her thighs and she would tell me when she got nervous
>eventually she got less and less nervous and i would finger her
>this started to happen every day, me fingering her while we watched a show or movie
>we had a sleepover one day and i teased her for like an hour then licked her pussy
>she was always afraid to reciprocate but really seemed to like being touched

Don't worry, he knows mk. 2

>keep fingering her every day
>her dad moves back, but moves to a completely different state and wants her to move in with him
>now that the stress of moving is back in her life, she is less sexual and doesn't have a libido
>our relationship quickly deteriorates
>one day we break up
>she moves across the country to be with her dad again
>i stay in my state and become depressed
>smoke a lot of weed with my friend
>don't talk to Kate for a couple months
>one day we do stat talking again
>she began writing undertale fanfictions and wants me to read them to give her feedback
>i comply like a FUCKING beta
>all of her fanfics involve her as a character and her getting tortured/killed by chara
>you probably won't understand if you never played undertale but basically the player character has the choice to kill everyone in the game, and her fics would involve being killed in semi erotic ways
>i start roleplaying with her, i dont remember how it started but i would roleplay murdering her in terrible ways
>she was super into it, got really wet whenever we would play out anything involving murder or torture
>i was just happy to be getting a girl wet

>became a brony to become closer to her
dropped

Keep it coming OP, I'm along for the ride

Me too op. Especially after

>at this point, her dad decides to move back to china and teach because god-knows-why
>she and her sister move to a 2 bedroom apartment complex
>i get invited to live with them
>i am the guy that plays out torture scenarios with her and gets er wet because of them but OK
>i decide to move in with them across the country and live with her and her sister
>her sister is a SJW
>preaches about men being pigs and etc etc
>luckily kate doesn't buy it
>anyways we live together for a while
>nothing sexual comes up for 4 months
>until one day we're sitting on the couch watching MLP or something
>and my hand finds itself on kate's thigh
>i slowly make my way to her crotch, she is getting obviously turned on
>i finger her under the blankets with her sister right beside us
>her sister remains unaware
>this begins a 6 month long sexual relationship with kate
(this was october-march 2017-2018)
>i would cuddle with her a lot, touch her neck, and if we were alone, escalate to rubbing her nipples and fingering her
>we started getting drunk together
>when drunk she would get naked and do anything i said
>i fingered her and ate her out a lot during this time
>never had actual sex with her because we didn't want to risk kids and she was too nervous

fuck me op but this is going down the drain, still hanging in

i had a lot of really sexual experiences with her, and i could go into detail to them, but right now i just want to talk about my experiences. maybe after i am done my story

>she began to get really depressed
>suicidal thoughts, self hatred, body dysphoria, etc
>it got so bad that she got put on antidepressants
>she wasn't allowed to drink when on antidepressants so us getting drunk together stopped
>sex between us stopped too
>we became platonic again and she began spiraling into suicidal thoughts and really bad depression
>her dad moved back from china to the states (again) and convinced her to move in with him to get better
>i meanwhile was forced to move back home a few states away
>right before this move, we officially began dating again and promised each other we would get married some day

>now 2018, we were dating but long distance
>we roleplayed a lot, and often this led to sexual situations
>she just got more depressed to the point where i became worried about her
>her dad seemed to be bad for her depression
>he was really controlling and critical about her
>i stayed with her out of loyalty
>she wanted to have 4 kids at a young age and settle down together soon
>suicidal thoughts on her part only got worse
>plans started changing
>she first decided to live in the same state as her parents to make sure she wouldn't kill herself
>i agreed to live there with her if it meant being together
>then she decided that she was taking a different program and wanted to live at home with her parents during this
>again i was okay with this but didn't want to have to live with adults in the house, i wanted it to be me and her only
>then her dad said i wasn't invited to live with them
>he somehow convinced her of the same thing
>then he convinced her that i was toxic to her mental health
>he convinced her that she needs to stop talking to me completely, and since her dad has been out of her life since age 11, she won't disagree with anything he says
>she said we need to stop talking completely because her dad thinks its a good idea
>i can't convince her otherwise
>her dad is so controlling that i can't talk to him about it either

So here I am six years later, all of this build up just to learn that she puts her daddy in a more important position than me. I just got backstabbed so hard and she suddenly refuses to acknowledge my feelings because her dad says I shouldn't talk to her anymore.

Cucked by the dad, nice ending

wow shit fucking ending wtf lmao
get a prostitute lol

>being cucked by her dad

honestly i saw it coming. her dad is a supreme alpha male chad. he works out every day, swims at a near Olympic level and has a really impressive ripped body for a 55 year old. he has multiple university degrees and has traveled the world. how the fuck am i supposed to keep up with that

I feel like this is something where shell probably end up re-connecting with you at some point. U gotta focus on yourself right now though user

Damn. You should have became her daddy. But stay in it there is another chance for you. Either wait until she fixed her daddy issues or get a sub if you are into Dom shit

wait till she gets 18, so she moves out, so you can talk to her again.

that is if her dad lets her move out

She's already reconnected with me once after our first breakup () i want to believe this but it feels like the end. also my own parents seem to think it's over between us.
i need a sub gf because i am dom as fuck. when we would get drunk i would tie a belt around her neck and call her slave and make her get naked and do what i wanted and it was the best feeling in the world. what do i do to keep my chances with her? i don't want to be the guy that says "okay i agree with your dad we should spend some time apart"

she's really into goth rebel guys and i was sort of in that boat when i met her - i feel like agreeing with her dad will make me into a cuck. i left her on a note like this

>i disagree with your parents, we were meant to be together
>if you let them make choices for you, we can't be together
>if you decide you want to be with me and you don't care what your parents think, you know where i am
>i love you and i want to be with you

she's 19 right now. i don't know why she is listening to her parents, maybe because her dad has been so flaky in her life that she is afraid to do anything he disapproves of

Bullcrap excuse user. Sorry

Being more alpha than him you nugget, standing up against him, imposing your will to him and her, revealing your relationship.
Well it's all gone now, welcome to the regret club

>being more alpha than him
Literally how? She idolizes him more than anything and no matter how edgy I am (Kate is really into edgy guys) her dad will always come first. I tried lifting weights and working out and I became really strong but I can't compare to her dad no matter what I try.

I love her so much and I already bought an engagement ring to marry her :(

OP here. I'm really drunk now. Typing is becoming really hard and I'm using spellcheck for half of my words

I know you anons have never watched this but if you watch "Heathers" I am the JD in the story of her life.

Fuck I'm too drunk I'm going to bed. Sorry for shitting up your board.

You are not JD you moron. Not if you want to marry her.
You already know the dad comes first. She will always look for paternal approval. You have to take over as the primary authoritative male in her life, otherwise she will always look to the patriarch.

Yeah how the fuck do I do that?

I already convinced her that I am her prime means of sexual feelings. I used to choke her and tie a belt around her neck and call her my slave. On top of that I used to be super edgy and I acted like JD. I wanted to bomb my local McDonalds (not trolling here) and I used to fantasize about killing people

Our love is god and she stopped believing in the god we made together

"What a great advantage a man can have over women, if he only knew what cold and calculating thoughts are going through her mind.... while her eyes are brimming with tears."

- Esther Vilar -- The Manipulated Man 2

Oh OP, oh OP...when doth thine soul seek rest from thine ignorance. So young and naive. Life is not a movie, because movies are filled with a perpetual continuation of drama, whereas life is more like a bundle of long, slow, drawn out, monotonous anxieties and sadness with occasional short blips of washed-out happiness. There is no god you made together because god is dead. And as a man, there is no "hero" or "true love" that will come to save you, nobody can and nobody will. If you build your entire foundation of existence upon someone else, they hold the power to crush it to pieces, and so begins your demise. Only you can save yourself

Attached: uivqn8xkt0601.jpg (2048x1365, 196K)

>befriend the dad
>play golf together, swim together, bath together
>get closer to the dad
>get dad onboard with MLP
>Finger dad
>jealousdaughter.exe
>3 way
>profit?

>bath with dad
I non ironically bathed with him in china and I got naked with him in a chinese bathhouse. his dick was smaller than mine but we bathed together and got cleaned together, so I've definitely seen his dick

if you don't bang, you gay

>it's another story about a girl

Attached: 1494608728670.jpg (288x252, 24K)

wooooooh haaaaaaaaaaaaaah heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Attached: com.jpg (576x768, 50K)

such degeneracy, such unoriginality