Hey robros

Hey robros

I'm bored af with life and have a few hundred bucks I set aside to pick up a hobby. Any recommendations?

Attached: Exhausted pepe.jpg (250x236, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cocaine, or mountain biking or some shit

guitar is a pretty fun instrument to pick up

Seconding cocaine

Buy a guitar. Music is an endless hobby with no skill limit that you can use to channel emotions and express yourself. Feelings n shiet

Attached: 6FEA8816-F30A-4133-95DA-EF12864AC74F.jpg (685x476, 63K)

Graffiti

Orgigi

Watch the video of Talking Heads "Life During Wartime" off the "Stop Making Sense" concert album

Come back and tell me you don't want to do some coke, I fucking dare you

My cocaine game is also highly honed to perfection. Plus everyone knows Cocaine is a skill not a hobby.

join a dnd or larp group

You could learn to cook.

Also cocaine.

Aha. Cook cocaine. Thats that sorted

It's pretty boring tho. First problem is it takes like a week to learn barred chords. Few weeks to maintain transition among chords. Your hands will bleed, literally. After those hardships, you'll enjoy upto next year playing to whatever shitty song. Then you realize that every song can be played in just a handful of chords (C,Am,F,Em,G) and all this was a waste of time. You'll just stop playing. Even improvising over scales seems boring

Piano is a good one

>cocaine and go to gym like motherfucker

Nigger whipping

Low Budget Camping

Buy hormones online and transition to female

gardening, music, travel

Strumming sucks. Finger style is where it's at.

If you suggest a musical instrument get off my board, normie, reeeeee, ect

Knives. You should make knives

Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

Become a master at Five Finger Fillet or Poker.

You could pick up painting miniatures user, get an army painter set, a box of dudes you think looks cool, and a few brushes for a hundred bucks. Start small though. It can lead to interacting with other neckbeards at your FLGS too. If you do want painting minis to turn into wargaming eventually, check out what is big in your local scene.

Magic the gathering originalskxhshshshs

>MtG
>a hobby, not a money sink with little to no enjoyment as well as no translation in skills
user I don't think you know what a hobby is if you think MtG falls into that category, besides a couple hundred bucks will get him a halfway decent standard deck, and he'll need to go somewhere else to play it

Get yourself some shrimps they're fun to watch.

Attached: redfire-shrimp.jpg (500x264, 21K)

If you like drinking could try home brewing or distilling.

Find a local Airsoft field. Dont let the stereotype hold you back, its fun as fuck.

Or you know, play the best brass instrument, the French horn then drown in the pussy of every local symphony. T. Trumpet player.

Do something manly like treefelling

Why don't you go on Grindr and fuck some boipucci it's free OP and no way you won't get laid just spend the other money on some good food

Premium Cigar smoking, guns, survival or get your own labatory and learn chemistry and biochemistry.

Unironically try cocaine

Try doing drugs. There are a lot of legal psychedelic research chems you can buy using crypto.

Attached: researchchemicals.png (934x783, 206K)

Be my paypig. It's the best thing you can do. Such a great hobby.

Keeping tarantulas is pretty inexpensive and fun. Its great hobby to get into.

I've been getting into keeping snakes maybe you should get started?

>Then you realize that every song can be played in just a handful of chords

Its surprising how true this is once you get into playing an insutrument.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

Buy estrogen and become a bottom girlboi

Go on Grindr and spend time creampieing boipussy

Buy makeup a wig and cute skirt and cam whore your boiclitty and bussy for horny robots

Building computers? You can try to make a really cheap one and attempt to flip it for cash

Try to find yourself a sissy boiwife on Grindr and spend your money on HRT to turn him into a girl

You can always go on r9gay discord and group fap at night, how big is your cock?

Buy some used soviet era scuba gear.

Go scuba in a river.

Meet mermaid.

Buy a penis mold and send lucky robots a dildo for their boiouccies sculpted by your cock you could do a weekly thread give away

Hmm if you live close by let me slam your bagina till I cum and after you can buy me dinner uwu

Learn how to become a bottom sissy and let robots use you to lose their virginity also buy some perfume and leggings and a choker, you should also lock your boiclit up

LMAO on your knees sissy time for my suc

Hey OP, for a serious answer from a non regular user more normie person, go pick up a hobby that lets you go out and socialize. Don't do drugs as you will fuck your head up and make it harder to do things you really want to do and if you choose to change for the better, drugs will fuck that up harder. Like one of the guys further up said, Mountain Biking is a good sport to get into that isn't too hard even though it may look hard. Just look at some places online for local trails, buy a somewhat expensive bike you save up for 500+ USD from a bike shop cause they know their stuff compared to big box chain stores. If you don't choose mountain biking, at least take your time as developing a hobby is usually better than finding your "special hobby".

Rock climbing got me a gf so maybe try that

You could always go Bugchasing and find a boiwife

You could try bug keeping like I did

Literally every hobby here sucks fucking dick.
So does mine. And it's also more expensive than a couple hundred bucks, unless you have a constant stream of income.
>Philosophy

Sell the rest of your stuff, fly to Uganda, find Kony, interview him (risky but hey).
Would def be interesting, why not?

just ART my dude

>mountain biking
this

Rubik's cube, shit can get pretty expensive
Horse riding
Shooting
You can buy a Motocross bike it's lit and so much fun
A jet ski also lit

Don't you also need a truck to get a dirt bike to somewhere it's legal to drive it

>all these anons who say cocaine as if it's not overpriced cut shit

Painting. You can sell them.

philosophy expensive? You pay to think?! LOL

Fucking hookers

I am not original

Try fucking some bagina my dude

learn a new language
go to the pool/gym
photography
local clubs
drawing/painting/sculpting
woodworking, particularly carving
buy some old tools or shit to clean up and revive
etc etc etc

I know its costly but here is the thing, for 20 dollars you can get a 1oz. bar of silver, along with some random cheap gemstones that look pretty

, you can buy some gallery wire and other tools online for a bit, then after that you can look up some videos online and figure out how to make some amulets and such,

which you can sell for more then you spent on the jewels and silver, and after selling a few more then the tools you bought, if you keep doing this and start using more expensive materials like gold and popular gemstones then you will have a fun (in my opinion) and very worthwhile hobby.

Best of luck if you decide to venture into the world of jewelling user!

Attached: unknown (1).png (400x225, 128K)

You pay for the shitload of books you livid retard

All of you faggots beat me to saying cocaine fuck you

>Try ketamine