I will cease to exist one day

>I will cease to exist one day

>I'm wasting my one life

Thinking about non existence terrifies me, deeply conceptializing it honestly makes me want to cry

Attached: images.jpeg-12.jpg (570x538, 30K)

thats why you distract yourself silly.

I know this feel, an eternity of nothingness is fucked. I hope I live long enough to be able to upload my conciousness to a computer or some shit

the thing that terrifies me is that its not even nothingness

Imagine dying but still being aware and the only sense is just seeing black. Just darkness and your thoughts for eternity.

You're worrying about something you won't experience.

I believe theres something after death. We all came from nothing so the "fact" that theres nothing after death seems odd, at the very least I think its just re-carnation with your memory wiped.

Still kinda shitty though, I don't want to die in the first place, nor do I want my loved ones to die

Attached: 22ang1.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Reminder that the gaytheism meme is pushed by the same libtards that promote egalitarianism between the races, self mutilation, child genital mutilation, and sodomy. Why would they be right about one thing when they are wrong about everything else?

Attached: 1509536380348.png (719x800, 427K)

We're a brain, that's it.
Think of it this way. Say it's the future and we've developed a sentient AI. What happens when the plug gets pulled? It seems obvious that it simply ceases to exist, why wouldn't it be the same for us?

dunno, till someone tells me how the stuff that came to be caused the big bang and where that shit came from and where THAT shit that caused THAT shit came from and so on, ill keep believing that theres some sort of afterlife.

similar to the concept of who created god, and that dude that created the dude that created god etc

Attached: 1308700783989.png (429x410, 7K)

It logically makes more sense for there to be a creator, but I'm not convinced on the afterlife thing. Reincarnation seems more plausible.

yeah, reincarnation is the afterlife i believe the most atm, but its also the most gay

i wanna be reunited with my gramps man

Attached: 115.png (600x520, 36K)

reminder that the christcuck meme exists because jews in the roman empire focus grouped a story to constantine to unite territories and collect taxes and they slipped in the torah more and more over the years afterwards

If that's the case why do you care? If you simply stop existing then you won't exist in any sense to care

Once you stop existing, everything else will also not. You can only experience everything from your point of view and not able to so any other way. So in conclusion, suicide isn't the answer.

Im sure I could think up a new life

Attached: BF6ADAD1-0B0D-439D-9277-BC5864ACB8B5.jpg (1125x2003, 1.68M)

Existence scares me much more

It feels like a horrible hell ride I never asked to be on

I want this to end I dont want to feel anything or think about anything. There better not be an afterlife

I, for one, welcome the void of non existence.

Attached: 1490947849866.jpg (462x558, 38K)

You still might, you just won't remember it.
Unless there's a way to track your past lives, which might be a thing.

why would christfags?
(or kikes or mudshits, not like you lot are any different)

Really? I've always envisioned the void after non-existence to be pretty much just permanent, unrelenting unconsciousness, and I personally find unconsciousness quite pleasant. Thinking about being dead relaxes me honestly.

Im not really scared of dying, instead I'm really terrified of what is on the other side, heaven or void.

>in bed thinking about this

Attached: 43c562da5b05cc4bbfba9ef681ed5ff8.jpg (500x302, 21K)