I've ruined my life

So, heres a quick run down of my life up until now.

During secondary school I was a pretty dumb kid. I got just the bear minimum to get through school and went to sixth form. After that I failed sixth form and dropped out after my first year. After this I went to college and the same thing kinda happened where I got lazy and dropped out of school again. So, I decided to do plan B. I applied for an apprenticeship and got a job as a web developer when I was 17 but after a month and a half I got fired for being late all the time. After this I experienced the worst time of my life. I spent 9 months at home only going out to buy food with the 5 pounds my mother gave me weekly. After I would come home and eat, wank, play games or watch youtube videos. This gave me long lasting negative effects that I still experience till this day. Afterwards I found another job which was quite surprising since had a 9 month gap in my already sub par cv. I worked as a real estate agent for a full year and got a level 2 qualification. My time at this job was so traumatic that I was too afraid to get another job since may 2018, which is when I left. Now I'm 20, living with my parents, sharing a room with my brother and I have no one to blame but myself. I wanted to go uni and my parents are bugging me to but they still don't know that I haven't got the qualifications and just think I'm being lazy. There is some truth to that but I'm trying to find a way to get back into school.

Plz hlp

Attached: IMG_20190102_060123.jpg (978x859, 126K)

You sound a lot better off than most people on this board, sweetie. Just tell your parents what you told us and go to a trade school.

You could have done worse, I dropped out of engineering degree to work a trade and smoke bongs. Needless to say I'm regretting it

The dispair I feel everyday is suffocating. Also, my parents aren't like normal people and the last thing I would want to do is disappoint them. It's bad enough seeing their faces and seeing the look of realisation that they raised a failed child

I'd rather be in your shoes tbqhwyf. What's wrong with your situation? What's there to regret? Isn't trade the place to be if you wanna make big bucks?

Well you have three choices then.

1. Sort yourself out without them knowing
2. Wait for them to realize you're a loser
3. Ask them for help

You fucking retard, you have no idea how easy you've had it, holy shit, fuck off already.

>I spent 9 months at home only going out to buy food with the 5 pounds my mother gave me weekly. After I would come home and eat, wank, play games or watch youtube videos. This gave me long lasting negative effects that I still experience till this day.

I'm 6 month in almost the same situation (post bachelor graduation) I think I'm gonna kms. Every single fucking entry level job require 10 years of experience...

What? Please tell me now!!! Give me something to be optimistic about because all I can see is a future working as a cleaner or something with no friends or gf. It's not a good feel my guy.

Finding a job isn't too hard to you just join a recruitment agency. Even I could do that.

I choose number 1. But how do?

I've been in that situation since I was 12. Just go apply for stocking shelves at night or become a night security guard. That is what I should so as well.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

Man, you are young as fuck. Focus on doing the right thing every day, and improving yourself a tiny bit every hour of the day. You'll be better in no time

Get a McJob and go back to school?
Focus on going directly into the workforce?

Ok, but I'm also a very unlikable person. I end up being the guy no one likes at work.

If you're aware of this and don't like it, then change it. Or ignore it and just be the guy no one likes.

But how do? I'm a really pathetic person I don't think you understand

You've had a job in your life. You've attended college in your life.

I'm a 22 year old KHTV NEET that has never had a job or spoken to a woman that wasn't working a cash register. I'm afraid of people to the point where I don't even have a driving license.

Think of all the people out there that look like Quasimodo or have missing limbs or are born Indian. You're in a good position, start exercising or something and you will become more motivated.

O-ok, I'll start by meditating.

NO
NO MEDITATING
THATS BULLSHIT

Work out and better your personality. Try humor or just being nice. Don't let people step on you though.

Attached: angery sponge.jpg (960x869, 55K)

>Don't let people step on you though.
Haha. That's my main thing.

It will always be, until you work your ass off to improve yourself. Don't think about your social placement. You will be shit on, and you will shit on others. Do what is right, 24/7. You will succeed

Do you have adhd? If you don't know find out.

Attached: 1470070725707s.jpg (250x226, 7K)