Failed my driving test again

Failed my driving test again

Attached: FB_IMG_1546712389165.jpg (668x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRgeq8xrqTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you should never be allowed to drive.

Most people that are AIDs at driving never failed it even once.

>live in suburban sprawl hellhole
>HAVE to get a license and pay thousands for a car and the insurance just to go to work and buy groceries in a reasonable time
why do so many normalfags put up with this shit? why am I expected to do the same?

Attached: 1506552665343.jpg (552x370, 62K)

it's not my fault I'm a brainlet ok

Because driving is fun

only when you have a muscle car and are on an empty highway, everywhere else you're expected to drive the limit and act like a slave. walking within a suburban city is unnecessarily long and driving is unnecessarily wasteful. but I guess american car culture is too strong for city planners to dare imply that these fatasses walk around for once

I'm not American mate,I just really hate public transportation and wanna impress grills.

Greentext it or fuck off. We might be able to give you headers.

I was nervous as fuck getting my license (at 19 which is way too old) I didn't go to the DMV I went to a driving academy thing after scheduling. Drove through a neighborhood and made a couple turns....passed. Really easy

Its ok user I believe in you. I want you to study and put forth your best the next time you take it okay? Dont give up!

Attached: 20181231_002113.jpg (720x505, 202K)

Hang in there i faild it 3 times and got it in the end :)

I failed it four times before I got it. I am pretty sure they fail you on purpose a few times because they can see how many times you've taken it. Two of the times I did things literally perfect and still failed.

Bs. Most people fail becuase they dont get enough practice.
Go out driving 3 hours a night with your dad on your learners permit. You do this for months, assuming your fundamentals are down you will coast through the test.
Remember if you are not turning your head to check the mirrors you are not checking the mirrors as far as the DMV cares (because it is impossible to just move your eyes amirite)
Know how to pull up to a curb without hitting it and know how to glance back without drifting lanes and know the speed limit for a uncontrolled intersection (less that you think).

>headers
Kill yourself no one wants help here

This. Exaggerate your motions to signal you're checking the mirrors (don't forget to peek at the blindside) and take it easy on the pedal. Go at or just under the speed limit at all times, use the fuck out of the turn signals, and you're golden.

Smooth on the gas too

Why is someone asking for help then? Why are people offering tips? Shut up nigger

Attached: 1543361743415.jpg (1200x1156, 287K)

these. also, for reference, all of the DMV videos on are youtube where they show you exactly what you need to do and how to do it. example, youtube.com/watch?v=eRgeq8xrqTg

>drove twice in the wrong lane because he took me to confusing ass shitty unbuilt streets with cars blocking the right lane
>Made 2 inaccurate turns because I couldn't see the cars coming and had to get a lil bit forward which was apparently too much

That basically was it, afterwards he stopped me and told me I'm failed, afterwards the tester guy and my teacher got out of the car and discussed about how shit of a driver I am

Alright. If you now where you're taking the test at, make sure to practice in that area. You won't need the exact route since it won't be long but just get a general idea and focus on correcting those issues.

I have a teacher, you cant just drive with your dad in my country, so its really impossible to practice on your own.

>completely fail the parking portion
>almost slam the car into the concrete of the freeway
>still get passed

Attached: 1544305987861.jpg (348x321, 19K)

keep trying user! driving on your own in your own car is one of the most liberating things you can experience, especially as a robot. they can make it difficult because there are so many reckless idiots on the roads these days so they have to make sure everyone with a license really knows what they're doing. you'll get there eventually, even if it takes 4 or 5 or 6 times

What country? Is it one where you have to master manual transmission?

my sister charged through a fucking stop sign and passed, its bullshit sometimes.
I know, I just wish I didnt suck at it.
Israel so no, nobody owns a manual here because of the traffic.

Git gud.
No licensed, no insurance or tax. Car is covered in Eagles, balkenkreuz and black sun decaks.
Never pulled, stopped or any of that.
Was towing a Picasso with an A-frame and a cop car pulled up beside me. Saw my hi viz and probably thought I'm bringing it down the road.

Attached: IMAG0918_1.jpg (1910x1080, 208K)

Only retards fail the driving test, what is so difficult about it?

You usually fail for looking nervous more than you do for the rules. That is why lots of practice time is helpful, so you are relaxed.
I hit a curb during the parking test which is supposed to be a auto fail and I still passed.
Cant stress enough how much looking relaxed helps in the test and in life

driving is normalfag. being calm while driving a four thousand pound death machine is something only a numb brained normie could pull off. and no, driving isn't easy just because you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. fuck drivers.

Attached: 1536085461921.gif (450x450, 1.94M)

Fuck you I can get away from the normies in my car faster than you ever could on your spindly robot legs

Attached: 49864815_789626531370476_7464393886157242368_o.jpg (1440x1712, 94K)

>tfw passed on first exam, 100%
just practice in gta V first person, user

Attached: 1538105863957.png (300x577, 133K)

>this robot actually has feelings
What a nerd

How? You have to be severely retarded and have other disabilities to fail your drivers licence. Look at all the other retards and suicidals allowed on the road, it's not that difficult.

What the hell do you need a driving license for?
t. 20 yo

They're easy as to fail. Speed just once, fail to indicate, forget to check all your mirrors and blind spots just once, hit the curb on your reverse park. Its alot of pressure.

I realised long ago that if I calm myself my alertness goes down, which is already bad enough.

desu the retards pass the tests more easily because they usually have better motoric skills than the smartasses (hence why they're better at sports).
im a retard AND has no motoric skills so im fucked.

All of that is just being unsafe and careless. Go the speed limit, use your signals BEFORE you have to make a turn, and always check mirrors if needed.

Heck, at least you got quads!

I bribed the instructor. It's a nice way to get license for robot losers like us.

nice

wish I could do that, nowadays there are cameras in the car that monitor everything so its impossible.

You don't need it here in europe really, I'd love to blast my music but other than that there's not that much point to it, really.
But is it really necessary or true that they
>fail you on purpose
this costs a lot of money here and repeating can fuck you hard.
19 is too old? I was planning to get it even later, if I ever even do get it (probably won't desu)
what is the ideal age? I feel like I'm too lazy to study for those tests and practice with a car and what not.

Its not true. He pulled that from his ass.

The part about being too old or the part about failing you?
as with everything I do, if i got myself to do it or if someone made me do it it would be all I can think about and probably do extremely well.
It happens with some projects and assignments which I suppose is a good thing but it's extreme stress to me. It's all I can think about and I study it extremely to the point I know it verbatim.
I don't really even know what you need to do or learn to get a license.

>tfw passed 2nd time as uk fag.
>2nd time, did it coming from uni with no sleep,food,dehydrated and so fucking nervous
>get there with fucking fear in my heart
>examiner calls my name, says other examiner is doing it since hes going on break blah blah
>other examiner is legit 8.5/10 girl
>shes really fucking chill and just talking to her calms me a bit while we go through the show me tell me questions and license plate shit
>somehow drive like a pro the entire time, she isnt even resting her feet on her pedals because she was so relaxed.
>bitch makes me do reverse around the corner on the busiest fucking road ever, have to stop like 20 times cos cars kept coming by since it was approaching lunch hour
>drive back thinking im fucked cos i stopped like 20 times doing a reverse.
>passed with 1 minors, says I was one of the best she had seen that week, minor was on the way back when i thought i was fucked otherwise i wouldnt have had any faults.

jus b urself guys

Cheer up, user and just try again. Maybe do some break It took me 3 tries to finally pass (5 months including training course). And at my first 2 I didn't even cleared maneuvering area part.

The best thing is I'm 30 and never owned a car. I don't earn that much to buy a decent one, and getting some old crap is risky in my country.

Fuck off. People don't know how to drive even if they pass the test.

No you faggot you're just shit at driving and pretend not to be by deflecting the blame so you can feel better. Truth is you're a shit driver and everybody on the road would be better off without you behind a steering wheel

Exactly. The test is so fucking easy that even the biggest shithouse drivers somehow get through it. If you can't even do that, do us all a favour and don't drive

Don't worry user, my super smart gf has failed 2 times and me, a university dropout, passed it first time

i never understood this at all

no it isn't! there's nothing fun about it at all. it's boring and tedious. i wish i could teleport everywhere. if i was rich, i would have a personal driver

>t. autofag murican
Of course you people don't get what makes driving fun when the only fun you can get is rolling down the highway at 160+km/h.
Get a manual you fucking cuck.