Jokes aside, I really hate niggers shitskins kikes and faggots

Jokes aside, I really hate niggers shitskins kikes and faggots.

Attached: homura_akemi_by_starartist500-dabshn5.jpg (1007x793, 63K)

yeah yeah what a special snowflake, so edgy
back to Jow Forumsitically incompetent you go.

Attached: 1544297781382.png (332x332, 148K)

Stop using our memes you incompetent nigger

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

>Uses the exact same insult as I did
>Thinks pepe ever "belonged" to the alt right

Are you 14 and just heard of Jow Forums after watching some youtube videos?

This place isn't for you. You're looking for Jow Forums.

Have a (you) you pathetic misrible early 2004's troll. The least I can do for all the cheaps laughs you guys give us.

inb4 he calls you out for 'reddit spacing'

>using the term alt right unironically
>can't use memes properly so he steals them from those he hates and uses them against them
Subhuman nigger faggot, crawl back to wherever you came from

>I'm an edgy 12 year old
Womp Womp.

>i just discovered imageboards because evil nazis
You are the cancer and you'll always be

Kys you larping spic

There's nothing complicated about this. You people over think things. All I'm saying is this.

Niggers kikes shitskins spics and faggots must be ruthlessly exterminated without mercy.

Attached: Madoka-1024x576.png (1024x576, 698K)

>Randomly saying that you hate niggers, kikes, shitskins and faggots unironically on r9k

I'll also repeat and say pepe never ever belong to you retarded trolls. Insisting otherwise proves you're a 14 year old edgy retard. Kill yourself my man.

Attached: 1545237339851.png (520x512, 51K)

I think I get you, but could you perhaps explain it again in less complicated language?

No, but you just discovered Jow Forums. This place was devoid of niggers up until the summer time when Kanye West started shilling Jow Forums to the nigger crowd

Attached: 1541650309681.png (446x435, 79K)

Pepe belongs to those that use it more properly, in that case not you.
Also I'm not op i just came to the thread to tell you that you're the cancer and should leave.

Also I'll add
>being oblivious of where OP came from
Obviously op is being serious behind various strata of irony, yet he's probably in his mid 20 considering the place he came from, this is another point i make to prove you're not only cancer but also an eternal newfag

You need to go back to plebbit. You are clearly on the wrong website.

You niggers can't come up with your own memes cause your all low IQ

Meant to quote this faggot originally speaking

>hey op i'm not op and you are cancer how dare you say the n-word on Jow Forums

I... wtf?

Attached: homura_akemi_vector_by_hombre0_d4ccjbw_by_madoka_magicahomura1-d70j2ng.png (900x928, 242K)

Who are you to say what "proper use" of pepe is here? People use pepe on r9k daily with no connections to Jow Forums cancer

Yet it's still proper use because of what the symbol represents.
Yet it's obviously impossible for cancerous normalfags to understand and respect symbols of any kind, that's why stuff like religion exists, to enforce that respect to subhumans by tricking them instead into respecting concepts they would not understand when passed down trough symbolism.

That's why everything people like you touch starts rotting, that's why we call you cancer