/eirefeel/

The only thread on Jow Forums worse than /britfeel/
How are all the irelads holding up? Has the new year treated you well so far?

Attached: 1423449505152.jpg (952x629, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWez_uua5Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish my Irish great grand parents just stayed in Ireland instead of moving to this hot as fuck shit hole.

>mam's Irish
>dad's half Irish
never been tho feelsbadman

any sloots in here

God I remember travelling around Ireland, the amount of American plastic Paddies is retarded. Apache pizza is fucking God-tier though, here's a big warm hug for mana bralis.

Attached: Gentle hug.jpg (850x874, 146K)

is that a joke apache pizza is one of the lowest tiers of food you can get, should've gone to manifesto where they have won world titles for best pizza of the year several times

Its better than Domino's, cheaper and you can get triple chocolate cookies, TRIPLE CHCOCOLATE COOKIES. Also I love how your landscape goes from actually interesting in the west and north to generic English countryside but a little less anaemic in the east. Knock is such a cute little village as well. Manifesto looks like the stuff I make at work, nice though.

Attached: Stretching in a manner that reveals my soft, sensitive tummy totally not in a manner that begs to be (850x1201, 134K)

Place is boring and lonely.

Making friends is hard here when you're different.
Normies never want to talk to me.

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

I feel u user i had some friends in college but they dropped out and now im pretty much alone again

i dont know how to make friends

Yeah most of my college friends dropped out.

I had more friends last year than this year. Only have 1 and a half left.

Attached: fd6e9dee-7a5b-4ecc-bae5-d30da43e72da.png (500x500, 386K)

Ta an aimsir go brea inniu.

Attached: 1514476146505.jpg (280x270, 8K)

i miss eating taytos.

Ireland is rightful norse clay

Iceland is rightful Irish clay

Any of you lads fancy sending me some Galtee cheese?

Fucking hell mates, I came here to try and help bump your thread but this thread is utterly miserable and none of you seem to give a fuck.

Yiz cunts yiz

Attached: tMvxLKF.png (800x450, 54K)

>Has the new year treated you well so far?

Still no gf, job or friends. It's shit.

lrish milfs are my fetish

Attached: 4234509802.jpg (563x542, 37K)

US here:
Ireland needs to get out of the EU before it's too late. Trade with the UK and the US will ease the transition, and your leaving will make it better for britain because trade is beneficial both ways.

hi lads x

>youtube.com/watch?v=tWez_uua5Ac

The Aul viper stuck another one up lads

I agree but its never going to happen pretty sure most of ireland is left leaning

Actually id beg to differ most people here do have a negative opinion of the EU here even the lefties

how shit is ucc?

I am American but go to Ireland a lot for work. It seems like it'd be super easy to make friends out there. Everytime I go out to a pub it seems I meet a group of people who adopt me for the night and give me their contact info to stay in touch.

My hope is that Brexit will hurt the irish economy just enough to wake some people up. apparently they buy the majority of your beef. the question is: will the narrative be "the evil british are hurting everyone and we should hate them for leaving" or will it be "the EU is the tyrant in the high castle who will not let us trade". most of that depends on how active britain is with trying to secure trade deals with you.
I hope that ireland makes the right choice and joins the US and britain in building a better trade alliance (I would call it rebuilding the Anglosphere, but I agree with you that that is not a good name for the Irish to rally under. From your US brothers I can sympathize with not wanting to be ruled from London :D)

Not holding up too well. I'm nearing my mid-twenties and still fucking up in education. Maybe I should find a low-skill job or some shite and do it full-time

Attached: shower-dog.jpg (1200x686, 82K)

>tfw all of the cute irish accents ITT
>tfw you will never be an irebro

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)