ITT: Random rules you live by

ITT: Random rules you live by.

Post rules you live by regardless of how big or small, meaningful or inconsequential

>I never give money to homeless people with either booze or cigarettes.

If they have money to indulge in those things then they don't need my money

Attached: 03R5LkE.jpg (600x398, 79K)

>when I can, I close every door in video games
Open doors just bother me.

>I don't buy a new video game (barring a massive sale that will end soon or the game not being available soon) until I'm finished with the previous game

I don't understand how people can amass these huge backlogs and waste money.

>never say a word unless absolutely necessary
People don't deserve to hear what my brain has to say

>Don't trust white girls
>I don't know usually means I don't want to tell you

>never date a girl who smokes or has any tattoos
disgusting

>If they have money to indulge in those things then they don't need my money

Oh yeah nothing better than scooping some rotting fried rice out of the trash can and numbing the pain with some booze while chilling under a bridge. That's living in the lap of luxury. Don't want to spoil these bums.

u sound like a cunt. they are people in a bad shitty situation and any buck obviously helps, what do you care what are they gonna do with it? either help them or go fuck yourself, noone needs your elitist smug "nayaaah i hope you spend it wisely on food"

>I will never watch any of the LoR movies.
I dont hate them, I just dont want to watch them.

homeless fag at mcdonalds detected. if you'd have any decency, you'd put that shit away while asking for money so you could at least have me believe my money isn't being wasted.

Not really. I always give all the cash I have on me any time I see a homeless person. I just gave 100 bucks to one that was clearly deranged. Might have wiped his ass with it for all I care. Imagine being so pathetic that your only rule in life involves feeling superior to a hobo.

Or you could simply not buy alcohol and buy some actual decent food instead you stupid bum

My money can go to physically and mentally handicap homeless. Not people who beg for cash to buy drugs,

Hey I don't tell you what to do with your mom's money.

homeless people should be shot and used as pig food, faggot

True, but my parents have the right to withhold giving me any money at any time especially if I waste it on bullshit. You can either drink yourself into an early grave or get some decent nutrition, but you can't have both

you're right, can't let the poor guy numb the pain of his shitty existence. better use his suffering to make yourself feel superior

>Always be on the side of truth even if you're a pariah for it
>Agreed with OP, at least in my country they're all scam artist faggots
>Never be ashamed of what you like

I don't talk to anyone. I use self check out or delivery app and tell them to leave deliveries at door. I also don't tip. Not my fault you chose a shit job.
Robros if I ever win lotto I'm going to try and turn Islam Elliot back into blonde and fuck her for Elliot r. That's my goal in life.

Attached: 1546871739455.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Big rules
>always stand up for what you believe in
>don't follow the crowd
>always always always keep your word
>be positive, don't take stuff seriously
>work hard and offer to help others
To be honest, I have high standards for myself because I absolutely despise regular people. Its mostly spite that fuels me

Small rules
>keep my room clean, don't throw shit on the floor
>don't use the AC (I enjoy hot weather, where I am its over 30 Celsius)
>inspect my poo for signs of blood after every shit because I'm a paranoid fucker

You guys sound like a fucking greeting card with your bumper sticker philosophytalk. Grow the fuck up and get in the real world
I only give very old white guy bums money.
Not becuase I am racist or ageist, but the reasons are complicated. Basically the only ones I trust are fucked.
Um I always tip well. If you can afford to eat out you can afford to tip is my rule.
I Never give to corporate charities (would you like to round up your total for Childers hospital?)
Most of them are tax write offs for the Corp, or the board is stuffed with family members of the company owners. If they have extra money they should be paying their wage slaves more (which would genetre more local tax revenue for the schools anyways). If I want to give to a charity always do it directly.
Never refuse a childs smile.

Ah man I remember when I was 14 like this poster

I am 37, and learn to post link before you ever try to respond to me again little man

Attached: 626CA257-22CE-4BE4-84FD-FD9D97498817.jpg (800x600, 151K)

Oh man he's still at it, can we give this guy a round of applause please. I even remember doing the whole "I'm super old guys and that makes me right" bullshit

>Never mention something, even if interesting, if it'll potentially make someone want me to do something
Hard making conversation with this one.

Attached: 1449360666959.png (646x720, 292K)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS:
Knowing the identity of the grill on the other side of the glory hole!
Im never going to a "both sides public" gloryhole again. Only to the prostitute glory holes (aslo, payed glory holes suck waaayyy better then randon strangers)
No, not a dude, the sex club had gender separation for glory holes so you don't accidentally get sucked by a dude.
no, im not telling who I've accidentally discovered
[Spoiler] inb4 no, not my mother
its family tho

Attached: 1530471673172.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Islam elliot? Wtf am i missing?

I don't trust anybody, I always avoid drama and I always avoid being indebted to anyone. the thought of me "owing" someone a favour or money or respect makes me uncomfortable, I'd rather they all owe me.

Attached: 1532806451722.jpg (1085x1365, 165K)

OP is fucking stupid, do you think a homeless person can actually get out of there situation with street donations? No thats why they spend it on cigs and drinks to ease the pain, your just a stingy asshole who wants to feel better about no giving money

Not at all

You give the money to the people at least trying to get out of the situation. Let's say through begging, finding money, and scavenging they make $X per day. It costs them $Y to buy necessities for life on the street. As long as $X out gains $Y they can save some cash. Maybe buy a nice clean set of clothes, a shave, and a haircut so they can go do a job interview or something. Not be content with the homeless life.

You realise about %99 of homeless beggars are lying fucks and the remaining %1 are liars?

I go to church but I don't pray because I don't deserve salvation or blessings from God.

You're fucking dumb, getting out of homelessness isnt that simple
"oh ill just save probably less than 10$ a day and my mental health issues will go away if i just shave and buy new clothes (that i have no way of keeping clean) and go for a job interview it will all be fine, and then when they ask for my address, phone number, resume, references ill just say...???"

i dont think you actually understand homelessness, most have drug addictions and mental health issues that prevent them from living a normal life which is why they are homeless in the first place. Who gives a fuck if they spend your money on drinks and smokes its not like your empty gesture is capable of changing anything anyway. So just give them money to cope at the very least and find some comfort

can i see statistics? sure some cunts fake it but most dont

Better idea; fuck em, kill the homeless. By your own words they're screwed forever anyway so who cares, society will be better off.

>If they have extra money they should be paying their wage slaves more
this is exactly why you shouldn't tip

>doesnt tip once
>fucking 2008.exe
>wages start increasing
>waiters start earning a livable wage
>your cheapness in a shitty small town diner single handedly changed american culture
>yfw

Yeah that would be nice but its not gonna happen, if an employer sees that his waiters arent getting tipped why would they give a shit? Dont be an arsehole to good people trying to earn a living, they have zero say in how much they get paid your not attacking the establishment but working class people

Attached: 1507470950315.png (356x498, 264K)

>I don't say bad things about people behind their back ever
Its cowardly and womanly to be gossipy and bad mouth others behind closed doors.
>place toilet paper on the toilet water before a shit so that the water won't splash up my ass and give me aids or something.
If you're dehydrated chances are your shits will be small dry shit balls that are hard to push out, that leads you to forcing them out which means the little shit balls shoot out of your ass at great speeds which cause the water to splash up at your ass, I've seen People get infections on their ass because of stuff like that, so to prevent it I use the aformentioned technique, I recommend you try it.

>admits it not even his
Oh so you are a bum yourself that explains it.

>If you can afford to eat out you can afford to tip is my rule.
Wrong tipping is unethical you only do it because you think waitresses are going home empty handed if you don't. You are paying Applebees employees for the company so they can still charge $20 for shitty mozzarella sticks and buffallo bites ffs.

>they have zero say in how much they get paid
They can unironically find a job at a real company and not a shitty, greedy restaurant company that encourages burgers to think they should be easing the burden of those poor corporate owners.

"to hell with everyone"

maybe they should be a workercuck somewhere else, then
if you're retarded enough to work as a waiter, you don't deserve a single tip
the chef deserves it way more

I used to be neutral on this issue until I realized waitresses actually think that annoying the shit out of their customers every half hour is hard work and that they deserve to rake in $15 an hour just for moving plates from here to there. You never hear them admit, "yeah its a shitty job but you take what you can get," because without all the extra money they are cucking people out of, it's not a bad job at all.

>I wait until the last day to pay for products in case I feel like returning them so there's less complication involved.

You no idea what you're talking about.
Serving staff in a restaurant makes minimum wage plus tips.
If you dont tip, they dont make any fucking money

This is the problem with humans.
Even if we have no actual knowledge of something, our brain makes us think that we do.
I'm sure you'd be the one in a million homeless person to be different from the others.

Congratulations you know nothing aboit restaurants in general or corporations

i agree with the statement that it's hard as fuck to get out of homelessness without major help, but portraying most homeless people as druggies with major mental problems that make them unable to live a normal life is fuckin retarded and cruel. you never know if someone ended up on the street because of health problems, drugs, debt, shitty family or just being very unlucky at the wrong moment.

>dont throw away tissues until surface area has been maximised
>dont have people back to my apartment