>don't drink
>don't smoke
>don't do drugs
>don't drink tea or coffee

am i missing on much?

Attached: YP0qZ.jpg (193x254, 8K)

Tea and coffee. Mostly tea.

drugs are a big meme, but coffee tastes nice

no you arent. even caffeine becomes a crutch after a while. if you have things under control (which it seems you do) you could test some drugs in moderate doses

yes, you're missing on bad health and premature death
congratulations user

Just do mushrooms and LSD at least once.

Attached: 47450884_1819236071531706_2027929281945927680_o (1).jpg (1827x1827, 517K)

tea and coffee are nice
the rest is taking out a loan on happiness, it makes you feel better now but you'll feel like shit later

Not really. I started drinking because if stress and depression. I started smoking because I thought it was a fun idea while drunk, now I can't stop. I've never done drugs because I've always been too drunk in my basement alone, not sure how to obtain. I drink coca cola like it's water. Wtf is tea?

It sounds like your life has been an ez one, or your sheltered or something. Either way don't succumb to these demons, you're a good boy.

Coffee is overrated.

An unsweetened black tea is nice once in a while

>not a subhuman who gives in to drugs or alcohol like some fucking Indian
>you must be sheltered
Nice cope

not true. not all drugs are a zero sum game if you know hot to use them or at worse the comedown is worth the high. if you sleep through it or have activities to distractyou.

Well I mean it's either OP is underaged, a NEET who doesn't leave his parents home, ultra religious, never gone out with friends that make him try new things, or they themselves are straight-edge.

Nobody goes through adult life without putting something in their system unless there's been some sheltering, either by parents or a religion.

I like tea and smokeing, drinking too but only with ocasion. Seriously, there are so many teas in the world, so many ways to prepare them, it's insane.

Attached: KarzeĊ‚ na monocyklu.png (269x360, 177K)

this but unironicaly- opgrowsomefuckingballs edition

The absolute state of you... grow some fucking balls and do not let others choose what you do. I don't know where you live but it must be a shithole cause in a halfdecent country the only think people may push you into trying is maybe some weed for once.

How OP keeps sane without any kind of coping? I mean, life is so bad and knowing we're all incels, how do you vent when life is so bad? I used weed to relax after a cucked week but had to stop when my landlord forbid drugs in the apartments.

Attached: imgpsh_fullsize (1).jpg (640x640, 82K)

Life is too boring to me to be sober. I'm not addicted to any one drug, but I never go a week without doing something. I mostly stay away from the really harmful stuff like opiates, and my favorite drug is acid, so I always laugh when some straight-edge poster tells me to "OD and die", even though opiates are really the only kind of drug you can accidentally OD on.

>I'm not addicted to any drug
>But I never go a week without doing something
>,,I-I'm not addicted guys"
Yeah buddy,keep telling yourself that.

Same here. Thinking of trying to learn how to brew tea, but I have no interest in any of the other trash.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

I'm addicted to doing drugs, but I'm not addicted to one drug. Never do something more than twice a month

I never had friends to go out with and introduce me to drugs and alcohol. That's the only reason I'm straight edge.

Same, I remember shitposting on Jow Forums in HS about how I wanted drug users to die because I wanted to try weed but had no friends. Good thing we have le darkwebz nowadays and you don't need friends.

Alcohol and drugs you can honestly take or leave, and I say that as a fairly avid weed/acid user. It's nice, but you don't lose out on much. Especially alc and weed are more socializing tools than anything else.
Coffee can be a lifesaver if you're having a hard time being productive, and I've just come to really appreciate a burst of caffeine when I need it. And it tastes good once you acquire the taste and find a style you like.
Tea is just comfy as fuck. Buy even some cheap green tea and just add it to whatever you normally do to chill, it's wonderful.

I'm straight edge like OP. And I cope via vidya games, harem anime, an unhealthy diet and escapism in general. There's a good chance that OP copes the same way.

For the experience

drugs are cool while you are on them but looking back many if not most of them are a waste of time, health, and money. You can't have your cake and eat it. Straight edge is underrated.

I'm redpilled on coffee. Get involved. Probably next thing for ya in *sips* that list other than a herbal tea.

Attached: 99939003281853.png (1351x1080, 289K)

You havent reached adulthood until you've dropped at least 300ug of acid

sup babby

Smoking is practically useless. Alcohol can be good/fun with moderate use. Tea and coffee are great

>drugs are a big meme
t. tried weed once and didnt get high

The only thing you are missing on his slamming sissy boipussy OP

Getting drunk makes it easier to take a penis up the bussy it relaxes you if he has a big cock

I'm doing all of those. Hope to die soon

Monster Energy is pretty based

Attached: boomer vacation.jpg (414x414, 30K)

You're also white and deserve a girlfriend

I wouldn't mind topping a virgin sissy like you, is your boioucci shaved and clean?

despite what many say, i like cigarettes once in a while desu

So you've asked yourself those questions but you ask us now for what? To confirm? What do you think?

there is nothing like doing coke while getting drunk af desu

Only on high quality tea and yerba mate. True patrician beverages.

Same OP, straight edge is the true way to live your life.
When it's cold I do have some camomile and honey tho, just to keep a clear throat

Only thing I do is drink coffee, because it stimulates my bowels and makes me stupid happy sometimes. I'd love to go without it though. I'm sure drugs and other shit are fun. But ultimately it's escapism. I don't really like taking any kind of pills or medication either just because I think the body should naturally cure itself which I know isn't always what happens. I find it pretty strange that drug culture is so popular with normies. They normalize it so much it's disgusting. I find it pretty retarded that people think they need to alter their mind to have fun. Though I'm pretty autistic and don't really know how to interact with people anyhow. I feel like a connection in my brain is missing that helps me to understand people.

>i drink and smoke from stress and depression
Literally everyone that I heard say that has been a rich kid with problems that they created. Also
>habing a lot of problms is a competition

Yes, this is a great way to cope with your hopeless addictions bringing you down, telling other people complete bullshit that you wish you had heard before starting to do drugs because you went too far.
No acidhead should be saying whatever the fuck you just spouted. Just stop doing drugs you retarded nigger. They're obviously not good for you.

I really want to get high af on LSD and shrooms but goddamn idk where and how to get them besides mushroom hunting in the woods

>giving in to social pressure
Why dont you find friends who arent subhuman? When I was starting to drink at 15 no one pressured anyone and these who were drinking were a minority.

**test and tear**

Are you literally retarded? Try not doing drugs and youll see that you will be in agony.

> fucking up your teeth and depriving your brain matter from magnesium
Yeah coffee is great

Youre still a child if you habent snorted 1kg of coke at once

Dont do drugs OP it really leads to nothing good. I tried a lot of them and they are all shit after a while so you are not missing out on anything.

just a heads up, it WILL change you

just a heads up, it WILL change you. for the better or worse

You're not missing anything with tea and coffee, and it's a good thing that you don't smoke. Drinking isn't bad, but it's a bit overrated and alcoholism can destroy your life. Mainly it's just good for having fun with friends.

The only thing I would say that you are missing out on is drugs. Opiates/stimulants/benzos are pretty nice but EXTREMELY addictive, so don't do those.

I personally love weed, but if I had never smoked it, I wouldn't say I'd be missing much. The real thing that it would be a shame to miss is psychedelics. You haven't lived if you haven't experimented with your consciousness. Pick up a couple grams of shrooms sometime, and take them in a good setting while in a good mindset. You won't regret it.

exactly the same. probably the only thing keeping me relatively healthy

I mean I have gone weeks at a time without doing drugs recently, although I usually prefer to do something. Either way though, I'm still fine admitting I'm addicted to doing some drug just like I'm horribly addicted to vidya and anime, but there is no specific drug I have an addiction to.