/normalfag general/ - founders edition

Ok you fucking normie pieces of fucking shit, this is your thread where you can come talk about your muh depression and mental illness and therapists and your gf's and your ex-gf's and your muh love and muh attraction and your crushes and your jobs and your degrees and your colleges and your educations. This is where you come to talk about your friends and your families and your drama, your lives your high school sorority whatevers, the girl that started talking to you at the bus stop or some shit. You come here if you're a """""fembot"""" or a tranny and talk about how hard it is for you to get a boyfriend or get laid with men. This is where you come to be a FUCKING normie

Attached: 1541684042217.jpg (597x592, 46K)

whats the normiest thing about you?
I'm in a frat and I've been here for 4ish yrs
I dunno why I keep coming back

>I dunno why I keep coming back
Yeah, you really fucking shouldn't. All fratfags should be lined up and shot.

So how depressed are you normie from breaking up with your third gf?

You must sooo depressed

Now neck yourself

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Fellow robots, I have a greentext for you I am totally just like you.

>Be me (all the Jow Forums greentexts I read on instagram start with this LOL)

>two days ago

>gf dumps me

>feelsbadman.jpg

>yesterday

>get new gf

Am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: haha_epic_green_frog.jpg (300x218, 12K)

more like given shots am i right bro?

This is what all you fratbois deserve. You're the reason college sucks now and has become "woah bro let's party bro we're young bro" instead of a place of learning.

Attached: timothy-piazza2.jpg (618x410, 71K)

You know what makes YOU a fucking normie? Reading screenshots of greentext on instagram. Ew

Ha, you nailed the greentext!
I think you will be fine bro, carry on :D

No you fucking faggot this will just make them think they have a place here and will only serve to further infect this board

>namefag
>"normie"
>>>>>>>>Ew.
Yikes.

checked and seething
just know that behind any smug anime face, it could be me, relaxing with a busch light and a life on easy mode

Uh, retard, he's saying that they read the greentexts. The character is the one saying that. Jesus Christ, why are there so many retards on this board now?
Also, you're a namefag, so don't call anyone a normie

Thanks for this thread OP finally I can get involved, I've only been lurkin but since this is for normals I can finally post!!! (first post btw). I just wanted to say I know that not many of you can relate but my gf of a year broke up with me :( it really sucks, no more sex or comfort it's really sent me into a deep depression and I'm now on anti-depressants. There's this other girl that's interested in me but it just doesn't feel the same as the connection with my ex did, idk just venting but you guys say you know what hardship is but have never got your heart broken so you can't understand how it feels. Anyhow cheers for listening to my plight anons I appreciate it :)

>everyone knows that only complete losers who do nothing to better themselves and wallow in self pity can be depressed
>oh, what, your father died? feeling a little sad are we? well guess what normie
>you will never understand the pain I went through when those mean kids in middle school stole my juice box
>now my whole life has been nothing but one long shit show
>so you can stop crying about whatever your problems are, clearly mine are WAY worse and in no way my fault
>i am a manchild after all so i don't have to accept that i am a product of my own decisions
>fuck off normie scum, while you go hit the gym to try to better yourself i'm gonna go jack off to some scat tentacle rape hentai
>can you see who the real man is now?

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

If you're really into self improvement start with reading comprehension

They do have a place here you raging faggot undercover normie piece of shit.
This is where we derail their lives and turn them into failed normies.

>be me
>last year
>take out 90k mortgage for house
>now
>only paid off 2300
big oof will i ever make it anons?

Hey Normies,
I was trying to break up with my discord boyfriend because he's super mean to me and doesn't want me to get a tattoo
>also we're super miss-matched in general on ideology
>doesnt want anyone on discord to know we're dating because he's embarrassed of me
>and he calls me a disgusting, pathetic, joke of a person
>we dont talk about anything that doesn't make me feel crappy
Be me, be alcoholic
>i had a super bad time on new years
>drank half a bottle of vodka
>blacked out completely , i remember nothing after midnight
>threw up all over the house, mommy was super angry
>feek like shit the next day
>message bf,
>'think u shld break up with me, i am not being a good person, there is a lot wrong in my life i need to fix, i don't think we should be together at least until i become healthy'
>he asks for more information
Be also taking to r9k buddee who came to party
>he tells me i was kicked out for getting off with a guy my friend thought was gay
>big crap, o fuck.png
>see easy way to break up
>tell bf
>GOES TO SHITttT
>get super sad,
>start begging for forgiveness
>'partydude' adds me on Facebook
Complete blackout but i guessed it, cus never get friend request but and he looked kinda gay
>yes, is confirmed. We kissed bigtim
>try to find out from party dude what happened
>is so much worse than i thought
>i propositioned
>2000 percent my drunk fault
>whatthefuck.jpg i thought i would never cheat!
>never been with anyone but my bf
>what the damn heck is wrong with me
Talk to bf, makes me want to kms
>'will never trust you again'
>'you dont deserve me'
>'you're a broken person, mistake to ever be with you in the first place'
Feelin pretty bad
>find out from mutual friend, boyfriend unblocked this girl he was 'pretending to flirt with' in order to 'see how far she'd go' during our relationship

Big wew
>meanwhile conversation with partyguy continues
>find out he's autistic like me
>he's actually super cool,
>doesnt make me feel like I'm disgusting
>and in my country
>want to be best friends
dont know wat to do
> stop datesing totally for a while and focus on my problems
> break up with e b f
> be friends with party guy
> date party guy
> date any other of the many suitors who are interested in me because now I'm a big gross slut
> kill myself
?

Guys I just broke up with my 16th gf, I think I'm having a panic attack , I don't know what to do plz help

does anyone here actually like the sensation of kissing? I like the fact that a female is willing to touch tongues with me but other than that it's not that much fun.

LMAO get off your high horse, I'll bet you've never even been to a university. Unless you're at some shitty hick school that only cares about football, Greek life is a wholly tangential and avoidable facet of college. And even within that, only a tiny portion of frats are the "party frats" that get glamorized in shitty movies. If you want college to be a place of learning, it absolutely is.

I like it. Her lips are soft and warm and feel nice on mine.

>first gf - 50yo coworker who just helped an incel out by jerking him off at work, we are best friends, but she has two jobs, so can fuck for real only once she gets a leave
>second gf - rural trash and a thot, serious alcohol and partying addiction, which results in promiscuity. dumb and annoying to be around, so had to dump her after she stayed at my place for few days
These are not bad results in less than two weeks, but I still don't feel like I'm capable of ever attracting a normal woman my age, I'm weird(bipolar) and look like shit. Tell me I'm gonna make it or something, guys.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>have gf that lives with me and loves me
>good relation with family
>Msc degree
>job as research assistant
>rent house and own car
>still have anxiety
>like hypochondriac anxiety
>also think my blood sugar is low or my adrenal glands are fucked because I'm always tired and dizzy and shakey
>all tests come back normal
>Still can't get over anxiety
>hard to leave the house cause afraid I'll die or pass out in public

Reminder that to this day robots think that
>all of their problems are outside of their control, and that any work they put in to fixing their problems will be wasted effort
>getting a gf will solve all of their problems

>be me
>22y/o khhv but black and kind of chad looking
>go to my dentists office to get my adult braces cleaned
>cute 8/10 black hygienist is doing it and asking me random questions and being friendly
>can't be myself so I answer very briefly and we barely talk
>eventually she starts acting nervous and accidentally squirts some water onto my chin
>she nervously says "oops I squirted water on your face"
>give her a big smile and say "hmmm" in an attempt to make her feel more comfortable
>she smiles back anr tries talking to me again
>says something about herself and mentions how she's not from here
>seems like she wants to have a more personal conversation so i ask her where she's from
>we connect over our common country of african ancestry and we talk about african food
>she seems to really dig my shy intelligent guy act
>sometimes copies my autistic mannerism of replying in a monotone monoexpressive way
>start thinking of all the ways how it's a bad idea to have my first attempt at a gf at my small dentists office that I visit regularly
>she finishes cleaning my teeth
>suddenly can't be myself again
>reminded her about how she wanted to show me a google image picture of an african dish
>she turns around and has to bend over to use her computer
>her butt looks nice and shapely through her lab coat
>suddently I can't be myself again
>shake her hand and look into her eyes for a sec
>realize i don't have it in me to ask for her number
>try to leave by telling her I have to go to the front service desk
>"i'll come with you user"
>at this point she probably thought the friendly service desk helper girl would help her talk to me but instead we discussed my insurance issues
>eventually the cute hygienist angrily stomps back to her dentist office and sits down
>she gives me an upset face and quickly looks away
>waved at her and said great meeting you

I could've had the perfect girl. She was beautiful, smart and was ok with my personality.
>mfw

Attached: homer.jpg (260x384, 27K)

oh and she waved back and said "y-you too"

>start thinking of all the ways how it's a bad idea to have my first attempt at a gf at my small dentists office that I visit regularly
never overthink it like that, my first attempt was with a girl from my fucking work, she wasn't really friendly or anything and 10 years older, she didn't deny me outright, but made it unclear whether we'll go, then I found her on FB and she told me she has a bf, I thought it'd be a nightmare to show up at work again, but it's been almost two weeks and I haven't even seen her since then.
I also started asking out customers regularly, on average 1 girl every 2 days and to my surprise I've never seen those girls ever fucking again, or maybe I did, but didn't recognize them.

Am I still a normie if I went on a date once in my sophomore year of high school and made out and held hands? Still a virgin btw

>back at uni
>so many cute girls looking and smiling at me daily
>crippling anxiety and slight narcissist so i'm paralyzed
>want to die every night i'm alone in my bed

JUST

Attached: 1545773332107.png (3000x1696, 81K)

iktf I only attract single mothers and young girls that don't know how to express themselves.

>gf is a 22 yr old with no real interests that likes Korean music.
>work flirt is a 40 yr old with 7 kids.

Attached: 1546352248587.png (650x561, 472K)

>>getting a gf will solve all of their problems
I didn't think it would solve all of my problems. I did think that it would solve my social problems. Which it basically did.

Attached: 1546103314668.gif (406x449, 1.4M)