/starvingbots/

Do any of you robots have experience with starving for an extended period of time? I ran out of money for good now and this is what im faced with. I just want to know what should i expect (e.g few days in, a week in). Is it miserable enough to likely finally drive me to suicide? Or does it get better after the first day is over?

Pic (kind of) unrelated

Attached: 1545920546672.jpg (3632x3300, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hugely depends on your initial body mass. it feels kinda good after a while actually. you should drink some saltwater every now and then tho

Well water would be good to stay hydrated. Sleep to ignore hunger pangs. Does your town/city have a food bank? You might be able to get some canned food. I've never been to a soup kitchen but I mean hunger is hunger. Worst case Ontario you end up hospitalized and they fix you up for some food until you get released.

Are you open to telling us your situation? Do you live alone? Do you work? When does your next pay cheque come in? Can you apply for assistance?

Id say im skinnyfat, i definitely have some reserves, this is what you meant i guess? When i had money i usually ate a lot, its like some kind of a monster was consuming the energy inside me, and even a day without carbs was miserable, had 0 energy and felt like a zombie, is this a passing thing?

I went without eating for 6 days for fun, it was okay. Its not that long, but you should really scavenge some food.

I have access to water (tap, but its actually surprisingly okay). Im having huge sleep issues for years now, thats one thing im scared about, id imagine trying to fall asleep with an aching and rumbling stomach is even harder. I think my city has soup kitchens but im reluctant to going there for different reasons. I live alone, i dont work since the end of october, been living off of what i had at this point. No cheques of any kind are coming in. I had assistance (its a little boost where i live when you have physical/mental reasons why it may be harder to work , 200eur/month so its meant to be supplementary to your salary) but it requires that i have a job so they cut that without a warning (well they sent a letter one day before i was supposed to get it).

Attached: 1546540036966.png (460x628, 688K)

If you're completely fucked, rather than kill yourself, go live in the woods.

Its 32F/0C with snow atm where i live, and todays a really warm day. I dont think i would survive or be even remotely comfortable there.

Any friends or family? I think reaching out is your next step. If not friends or family maybe a government office, where I live they call it a provincial building. Just a place where if you can prove you have literally no money and you're willing to look for work they will assist you, welfare basically.

Where will you be living? How can you be paying rent but not able to afford food?

It's almost inconcievable to me that anyone living in a 1st world country can be at risk of starving because they're out of money.
Can't you get money or food from
>Gov support
>Soup banks or homeless shelters
>Churches
Where I live we even have multiple restaurants that operate on a 'pay what you feel' model and they'd be happy to have you eat there and go home with boxes of take-away if you offered to volunteer with them. There are also various Indian restaurants around that are all you can eat for as little as 1/4 the hourly minimum wage.

Why can't you work?
At the very least you could go to some cheap Asian joint and ask to work under the table for below minimum wage + some food.

I live in my "own" apartment (im the one who is supposed to inherit it afaik, but its complicated and the paperwork isnt done etc. basically the point is i dont have to pay rent and just water/electricity etc) I dont live in a first world country. I think you missed the point a little, i was just asking what should i expect and how bad can it get, i knew this was going to happen and in a way looked forward to it to perhaps finally make me so miserable physically that i overcome my pussyness and an hero. I cant work because my mental health has been absolutely plummeting over the last few years and now recently took a final blow when my physical health suddenly started plummeting as well with NO reason, this combined with severe ocd and being a hypochondriac drives me absolutely crazy every day and ive lost hope now that anyone can help me. I had a really well paid (for my country and education level anyway) job and i really wanted to make it work but i guess my body had other plans.

Attached: 1544995997873.jpg (807x1013, 206K)

There's also no excuse if he's white and poor and hungry. Something doesn't add up there. White people got everything, seems like he's just a greedy white piece of shit and nothing's good enough for him and he's too good for everyone. Fuck him.

Where did i say waaa im hungry waa im starving? The thread literally asked what should i expect and thats all. Im not too good for everyone, quite the opposite actually. You should take your white hate and fuck off, your faggotry is showing

Cry more you little bitch. There's no reason you should be starving unless you choose to starve. White people always love to be tourists and play act the struggle because they've got nothing better than to do and no real struggle with anything.

That's just called fasting, it's better if you don't eat at all than eating a little bit every day
Provided you have enough bodyfat, as long as you add minerals to your water, you can go for a long while, even months if you're a fatass, or you have enough bodyfat, it's easy as fuck after the first two days
If you're already lean, you'll have to power through the first three days, don't know if it gets easier after that because I didn't try it yet

Don't know how other survive so much time without food.
My personal experience is that after 2 days i start to shake like i have hard ass parkinson.
good luck user

Attached: 54155748.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>muh whites

Why are you even here? Niggers cant be robots.

Yeah, i just found out about the not eating at all is better than eating a little thing. Thanks for your input.

Well my experiences thus far are similar. Its like my body is shutting down, i get really fucking cold all over.

To be clear the goal here IS to feel bad/unbearable, but now im thinking if people do 30day water fasts etc. that i will just start burning the fat i have until i run out of it.

If your goal is to feel bad, the fastest way is cutting out on water together with your food diet.

I assumed that since you were quoting prices in Euros that you must be from somewhere 1st world with a reasonable social welfare system.

Is there nowhere you can turn to for support from a mental health perspective?
Or have you just given up on anything working at this point?
Tried all the different meds? Psychotherapy Electroconvulsive therapy?
Is there nothing you enjoy in life anymore?

As for the actual point of this thread ... I'll be surprised if it changes anything, starvation is such a slow, drawn out process that very few people can starve themselves to death and I'm not sure it'll help give you the final push to an hero. Maybe it will - reduced calories going to the brain can fuck with your mood/cognition/mental state in a big way - but I'd be surprised.

Ive tried pretty much every med i think, from antidepressants to antipsychotics to some weird inbetween stuff. Got my brain zapped 6 times when i was in a psych ward. My body is really weird, its like a black hole, nothing seems to affect me like it should. Even recreational drugs like alcohol/weed etc. I can smoke my cousin under the table easily even tho hes been smoking for 10 years at least. When i tried acid i took 2 tabs and felt nothing pretty much while my cousin and his girl were tripping their ass off from 1/4th of a tab. So im thinking if actual drugs have unusually little effect on me what chances did the meds have? The sad part is that i DO enjoy stuff in life, for example i enjoy watching documentaries, aviation videos, tech videos etc. BUT i just cant be comfy in my body anymore, now on a physical level aswell. Trying to list all the symptoms would be hard but id describe it as feeling as if youre literally rotting inside. Like you have suddenly aged 20 years. Also one good example is that i have pretty much every single symptom that points to hypothyroidism but when i tested it... yeah it was in a normal range, not perfect but still normal. Only actual thing that points to something being wrong is my high blood pressure. As for where i live, i guess its considered 2nd world, ex soviet country in the baltics.

Attached: 1540546638890.jpg (1400x933, 182K)

What's your struggle blackboi? Can't get a white girl? White people not giving you enough handouts? Why don't you just leave white people if you don't like us? That's right.

Well, you can still use fasting to feel bad if you want
If you fast on plain water (so without adding the electrolytes needed) for more than 5/6 days you're gonna feel like shit, weak, unfocused, light headed, headaches, cold, your extremities are going to feel a bit numb at times because of the low blood pressure, but it's also potentially dangerous
You could also do a week of fasting and then refeed with a lot of shitty carbs, that'll make you feel like complete shit afterwards, but since you said you have no money that might not be a viable option
There is also dry fasting, so without water, but I never did more than 48hr dry so I wouldn't know how long you can actually go for before actually dying, so maybe don't do that
But maybe instead of trying to fast just to feel bad, try to do a normal one, water with electrolytes for a week, and see if anything changes about your situation. Maybe report here, because it's been said that it should help rebalance hormones and solve a lot of other health problems so who knows, might help you with yours, or it might not, I'm just honestly curious to know if anything changes

What should i add besides salt as electrolytes? Is there an optimal amount, since i have high blood pressure i wouldnt want to add too much i guess.

3 days for me. And then I got into a fight and broke a bone.

Care to fill any details?

There should be a /fast/ general on Jow Forums, the OP has a recipe for it, but if you're concerned because of your high blood pressure just ask your questions in the thread, someone will be able to answer them better than I can and help you adjust the minerals

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0

Watch this, it gives a great explanation of what happens when you don't eat anything for an extended period.

Literally just eat food at a restaurant and walk the fuck out without paying. Do this once at each restaurant in your city

No it's going to make you want to die, user. You should be prepared for that. Also for your overall mental health to take a plunge. When you can eat make sure you get the most nutrition for the bits of change you scrounge together. Look on the internet for food banks in the area. You might want to get a job now. It was that or literally die in a gutter for me, but it wasn't as bad as people make it sound. Try to eat anything you can find with vitamin c and protein and iron. Malnutrition will make you very ill after a while. Also clean all your cuts and scrapes because you'll be waaaay more susceptible to infection. There are times when you'll come out the other side of the starving sensation that are pretty zen though.

ok, now you made me want to fast and see how i'm going to react
Thanks user

I tried it myself, fucked up at day 1 though.
Hope you have more willpower than me user.

This was written by a white man with an agenda. How are you people falling for this? This is why you get so many literal tards that think they're God or special or something. Fooling you queers is too easy.

You have never been to a mental ward and if you got treatment it was because someone forced you but you never put effort into it. You're a bad liar.

People have fasted for weeks, you will have enough time to get your money back and your belly full. Just make sure you have access to proper water you can drink.

How long do you think he could survive without water?

If you're capable of making this post, there's no reason for you to starve. Just go to a homeless shelter, church, or food bank and get free food.

Or just beg for money on the street and buy a sandwich. Or go to a grocery store and ask for their old food. There's so many options. The western world throws away 1/3 of its food.

The point is: he doesnt wanna find something to eat, the thread is about what should user expect out of this no eating situation.
Not to get past it.

Attached: 1561987454.png (246x205, 10K)

I dont know what to say user, i have actually been there 3 times, first time on my own will and in the "softest" ward, didnt really like it or felt that it was helping in any way (thats the time i got ECT, on my own will aswell obv) so i checked out. Then some time later i failed suicide (thats embarrassing and im a faggot for that) and got thrown into the worst, locked down all male ward for 40 days (court order). Got out a week early after pretty much begging my doctor but since i was given benzos every day while in there and they didnt give me any prescriptions because ive been abusing them earlier i went cold turkey and crawled back in there a week later to taper off because i was just rolling around in bed all day. Now i dont know why you would think id lie about it in this thread but whatever, cant prove it i guess

Attached: 1537898363880.gif (229x332, 1.73M)

I was previously a obese fat fuck at around 270lb 5'9 last year.

Since then, I have done a 43 day fast, 24 day fast, 16 days and multiple 3-7 day fasts and am now 155lb

As long as you are above 12% bodyfat, take electrolytes and some water soluble vitamins daily, you'll be fine, the only symptoms are orthostatic hypotension (usually dizziness after standing up from sitting or elevating yourself).

Within the first 3-4 days after your body adapts to the ketosis, you'll experience a hunters high (mental clarity arising from ketone oxidation, your brain prefers ketones as an energy source and uses them more efficiently) that will maintain itself over the fasted period but will diminish as time goes on.

Stamina wise, it'll go to shit, you could sprint for a tiny bit but anything requiring long distance becomes a lot harder as your body has no internal store of carbohydrates to draw energy from (carbs are a lot easier to store/break down for energy) and is relying on oxidising your fat.

Honestly, you'll feel miserable the first week if its your first time but it gets way easier, in any case monitor yourself during the fast, I ended up breaking mine at 43 days because I started to get a small amount of pain in my gall bladder (real risk of fasting/losing too much fat is gallstones which you really DON'T want), so ended up breaking it and going onto a veggy/fruit/chicken breast keto diet.

is this supposed to be Beautiful Angel Ciara?

Yes. Thank you.

I dont know user, i just really liked the picture

I wish I could die in her hands like that desu

ikr
She looks so calm and reasuring of my end.

Did you make any preparations before you started fasting?
like eating alot one day prior, started on vitamins earlier or anything like that?

Attached: 798465321789456.jpg (220x229, 6K)

won't you die of starvation in around 2 weeks?

From what i learned in this thread, it depends on your body fat.
So i guess you do die in most cases at around 2 weeks

I have gone 14.5 days without any food. I could have gone longer on snake juice. Any snake bros, here?

Search snake diet on youtube. 1 teaspoon of salt(pink salt/celtic sea salt) and 1 teaspoon of potassium chloride, added to 1 liter of water. And you can drink some fresh water too.

I plan on doing a super long fast starting tomorrow. My mom is going to get a total knee replacement surgery tomorrow, so I don't plan on eating anything, except snake juice and water.
My goal is at least 30 days.

Go to a goofball you goober.
Soup kitchens will also feed you.
You don't have to starve.

Attached: Angry_Akko.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

what did you spend the money on?

origano

maybe you have a bad adherence to drug therapy. You can take a lot of different classes of drug but if you dont adhere to it, its useless

Food pretty much, i didnt have like savings or anything, just a little more than one months salary.

Yeah thats what im thinking, but since ive tried many different psychologists and rather disliked them all i dont think theres much left.

saltwater to start hallucinations and dehydrate or what? xd

have you ever tried Clozapine?

>Clozapine
Havent tried that one, but i dont antipsychotics will do me much good since ive never been in psychosis or anything like that. The antipsychotics ive taken thus far were in low doses and actually given to me to try to improve my sleep since even Ambien etc. werent doing anything.