What is your opinion on abortion user?

What is your opinion on abortion user?

Attached: Illegal-abortion.jpg (830x553, 24K)

I dislike the killing of the innocent.

Fuck off datamining kike shill

its really great, stops a kid from putting up with morons who couldnt even organise contraception

i tried to abort in the womb by not turning around, so they just cut me out instead

>I dislike the killing of the innocent.

Just like refugees escaping war torn counties?

It's better than kids being born in shit homes and become psychos I guess

forbidden

why cant they refuge somewhere where they have a similar culture instead of going to a place where the culture is extremely different than that of what they are used to

>actually believing sand niggers are innocent
Oh my, at least try to make it look like something other than bait user

Attached: 1484008692080.jpg (640x960, 21K)

I like it
I wish nonwhites did it more

Go for it, the less people the better.

I wish my mum aborted me. Instead I have to suffer everyday with Aspergers knowing I'll never have a GF in life.

as long i don't have to pay for it, It's fine. The remains should be used for research. Don't wanna let a good meat waste.

If you're white you can just go to Asia

i wish more of Jow Forumss parents supported it

New DNA is created upon conception. Abortion is murder.

The final solution to the nigger problem.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

It's better abort soon than letting someone become autistic enough to become a poster on this site. Most people that abort are poor or not prepared to raise functional adults and they should abort no matter what.

Attached: 1514093539612.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Would you rather be forced to pay for welfare for the shitskins who didn't get aborted will inevitably consume?

Attached: WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg (600x525, 43K)

This. Abortion is highly eugenic. Less abortion means more dysfunctional poorfags in the next generation.

Attached: intergenerationalpoverty.jpg (595x405, 66K)

Weird.
I'm antinatalist but i think that roasties using abortion as contraceptive should be spayed, you don't deserve to be a parent if you continuously go raw despite the multiple ways to avoid a pregnancy.
Also I don't want to pay for their degeneracy more than i do but since daddy gov gives them welfare bux an abortion is better than that.
Shits fucking fucked and whoever pulls the strings doesn't want this world to improve to benefit all of us so degeneracy not only is allowed, but encouraged.
As far as i am not paying for it, it's good.
Utopia, we cannot stop idiots and they will always find a way, i gave up, let the rotten spoil the rest, for all i care the world can burn.
Immigrants are based and redpilled, here's why.
Most of them are male.
Most of them are indeed from warring countries, they realize the shit deal men get dealt through history so they rather risk their life getting into better countries than die in a war for nothing gained.
Don't you even believe that these people are innocent though.
That's the issue, they are mostly garbage humans, but still human, they aren't at complete fault for their initial situation, our life is mostly written already since pre existing conditions.
A redpilled society would simply let them die, they are literal invasors and must be bounced back.
We chased profit over quality so the world will be very ugly in the next 20-30 minimum, i hope I won't be there by then.

my third world country just tried to legalize abortion and I'm really fucking tired of hearing this stupid ass debate literally everywhere

On the one hand i dont like it because women have a choice, on the other hand i like babies being killed

I think the only downside of abortion is that it makes roasties not accept their responsibilities, I mean it gives them a free pass to being a child for at least 30 years, but I understand what you said, I still think it's better to have abortions around, most poor third world shitholes don't have legalized abortions, I'm sure government know that not letting poor people born is the best way to prevent them to do damage to society, I just think roasties needed to be punished by their lack of responsibilities, I think stuff like this makes women never improve and keeping dragging society down.

Attached: 1469361920170.jpg (126x122, 3K)

Some people here seriously have the opinion that abortion is bad even when the woman was raped and/or doesnt want the child.

Its wrong to end a human life due to it not being convenient for the mother.

I'm not really against it desu
but pro-lifers should stop pretending that they give a shit about life, and pro-choicers should stop pretending that it's not murder and nobody uses it as contraceptives
niggers and spics do it more than whites (in the US at least)

For me it is not really immoral to kill a fetus in the early stages of pregnancy (not yet viable). But since women should bear the consequences of their shameless promiscuity, I am still in favour of forbidding abortions as long as the woman did not become pregnant through rape.

Should be legal but avoided as much as possible. It certainly should not become a method of contraception as it is in some asian countries.

Conflicted, it's an ethical dilemma