Tomboy Feels

>male friends so comfortable around me that we can shower together in the gym without it being weird or sexual

Attached: kanbaru.png (1280x601, 212K)

Cool monogatari, friend.

what's your body like femanon

>shower together in the gym
>in the gym
If you look strong enough to kick the shit out of me, I'd pretend not to be attracted to you too.

Naked?
It seems implausible - however comfortable they are, they're still male!

This. OP, do your friends have totally asexual erections as well?

I don't mind if a bro pops a boner while we're all nude together. It happens. We also shave together after a warm shower.

>ywn shower with a tomboy

Attached: image.jpg (966x1024, 140K)

impossible, tomboys have naturally high sex appeal, you'd have been dicked at least a dozen times in that situation

If you were a real friend you would suck them off. How you gonna just leave a bro with a stiffy?

Nah, brah that's gay. We're all just friends and not every erection is the result of sexual arousal. Even if they are horny they can just jerk it. We're all in the shower anyway so it's going be washed away.

I bet they've hidden boners from you in there and they all definitely beat their dicks to you later on, unless you're not hot and you have a shit body that does nothing for them

Maybe it wasn't a weird or sexual dicking.
>Whoops, don't mind me bro, just stretching my cock in your vagina bro.
>No worries bro, just blow your load all up in me before the hot water runs out bro. No hetero.
>No hetero, bro.

My boobs are small so I don't really have that much of a bod to fap to. If they're 'miring my abs that's cool though.

Yeah that doesnt happen. Theyre just too chicken shit to rape you but everyone of them is thinking it. Theres no way in a 100 years ide ever shower with a girl who i wasnt fucking. Keepit up and youll end up like hillary swank on 'Boys dont cry'

Would you mind posting your abs here so we can 'mire as well?

>no tomboy gf to abuse me

Most guys would have a hard on in this scenario desu also why AREN'T you all fucking in the shower?

because fucking in the showers is illegal and people aren't supposed to be taking long showers.

>managing to get males to not see you as a sexual being while being wet and nude in front of them

may be he is just gay

Your friends are gay

Where are these alleged co-ed shower gyms? Asking for a friend

Femanon, if I showered with you, there would be no way to hide my raging erection.

I would get closer to you, admire and touch your beautiful tomboy body, while you feel the magnetic pull of my arousal.
I would fuck you so hard and passionate in that hot shower.

If we are friends, I'd show you what a real friendship is.

spoiler alert, you're rp'ing a dude

I know how it is.

I'm just saying what I would do in that situation. Just putting it out there.

well why don't you put that energy into finding a girlfriend, champ?

I'm wondering the same.
I'm too lazy to leave the house and shit...

That's a fucking excuse.
Homeless people are lazy as fuck.

LARP thread 4 teh win

Attached: 1513692920926.jpg (640x351, 41K)