I will probably have to put my dog to sleep within a few days

> I will probably have to put my dog to sleep within a few days

Attached: 1542513354537.jpg (580x563, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl4gJI9TGfc
youtube.com/watch?v=vDyMFP6yzfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7 years
7 years ago my dog got put to sleep and I still miss him everyday
Tell me what was he like?

Attached: 65141465.gif (400x374, 182K)

i've been there. hang in there. its tough.

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 110K)

pretty sad man
youtube.com/watch?v=tl4gJI9TGfc

Hes a sweetheart
Unfortunately hes got cancer in his penis and is only able to pee now with a catheter, which is only a temporary measure
Once a dog cant pee by himself its really game over

Attached: 8AC4DD0B-EDBC-4940-A384-A4FC75BCFD86.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

My Dog died a couple of weeks ago. The only bein taht loved me. I miss her

Attached: 1540760807620.jpg (250x250, 20K)

I am sorry, user. Can the vet make a house call so your dog can be put to sleep at home?
My dog died of natural causes a few weeks ago, and we were really glad that she did not have to spend her last hours at the vet.

Ive had dogs most of my life since I was 6. My current dog is my 4th and he is 9 years old so hopefully a few more years left in him.
But when you lose them it hurts like nothing else. I've lost 3 dogs already and each time it does not get any easier. The utter feeling of losing your best friend will be with you forever.
One of the worst things is going to the shop after your lose and reaching for some dog food and then realising you don't need them anymore. Holding back the tears in public.
I know your pain user. I am with you

Attached: 876568.jpg (655x800, 62K)

The hardest part will be deciding "when", because there's no real clearcut point at which it suddenly becomes imperative to put him down. He's ok now, but his life will gradually deteriorate over the next few months. There will be constant visits to reinsert the catheter, which means more sedation. He can survive it, but I don't think it's a very good life

I just don't know what to do

>put my dog to sleep
I just let mine fall asleep whenever he wants, what kind of control freak are you that you regulate your dogs sleep cycles?

Kinda wish my dog dies so I can get a new one. I had my dog for 7 years now, mom gave it to me but its a small pomeranian. She is super cute and friendly and loves me, but I just look super gay with a small dog. Mom got her because she was afraid of big dogs. I want a german shepherd or husky that i can take for walks and play fetch with and not be afraid of roughing it up. But my pom is just such a bitch tier dog (dont get me wrong i love her), that i really really just want to go get my dream dog.

Sorry senpai that's never easy 35 here my advice when you out your dog down the vet will give the option to make the dog go to sleep before doing the medicine that stops their heart, dont put em to sleep just have them do the heart killer, putting to sleep can cause vomiting and seizures this happened to my mastiff3 days ago good luck and sorry

you should take a few days off work or school and just do it man

This is my biggest fear as someone who would love to get a dog.

I had to put my dog to sleep on st.stephen's day 4 years ago, she just couldn't walk anymore and was struggling to breathe. The vet offered to give her some tablets to see if she would improve (he was only doing that though I suspect because it was the day after Christmas and the surgery was incredibly busy with sick dogs who overate the previous day) but I could tell from the way she was looking at me that her number was up. She was 16 years old and had numerous health problems that she was suffering from. I knew it was my time to be there for her the way she always had been for me. I made sure to contain the feeling of upset I had, I hugged her while the vet administered the euthanisation drug, told her she was a good girl and the best I could ever have hoped for, I hugged her and rubbed her head until she stopped breathing. I had to drive back home from the vets because my dad was unable to due to how upset he was too. Had to break the news to my mother and sister then. I broke out a bottle of whiskey I had been saving and poured a glass for everyone to toast to our departed family member. I didn't shed a tear until I was alone many hours later. I couldn't let anyone feel like there was more we could have done.

Its probably one of the worst things you'll ever experience and another dog will never replace the one you lost.I won't say losing an animal is worse than losing a close human friend but it can be as bad I can assure you. My dad used to have a cd of celtic music he would play and one song in particular used to make her fall into a deep sleep, so I looked it up on youtube and then saw the accompanying lament that goes with the music and it hit home even harder. So now whenever I hear the song I can barely contain the tears.

>oh laddie, are you going just now?
>can't you stay a while longer?
>Sit and we'll share the last drop of this wee dram that is you and me.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDyMFP6yzfk

haha straight to r/funny with this one! splendid!

sorry, it sucks, but its just an animal. its not like youre losing a person, a dog has a narrow emotional spectrum and is generally a very stupid creature, so get a new one, chances are, it will be excatly the same.

I'm sorry your parents wouldn't let you have a pet of any kind due to the horrendous level of autism you suffer from, out of fear you may sexually interfere with or hurt said animals.

I lost my dog of about 8 years mid last year. We got a new one about a month or two ago.

Attached: 1533529249968.png (881x750, 481K)

get fucked you dirty ol twat

here is an insectoid, the same could be said about your people

that's ruff dude

My beloved dog was put down just yesterday at 14. she had a really bad stroke and it was completely unexpected.
It was the worse thing to feel a last breath on my arm while holding her head and hearing the vet say her heat has stopped beating.
(pic is her, my dear bessie)

Attached: IMG_20181101_233044.jpg (792x1056, 368K)

So sorry, user. My doggie had a stroke but she died < an hour later.

My dog died painfully yesterday night. When I woke up he was dead with his eyes open. I'm fucking still crying