youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw
youtu.be/nxw9w5ygh48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's literally trained to fight faggot

the thief was probably some starving third world turbo manlet

i see posts here every day from seething retards going "i could kill ANY woman with my bare hands"

no, you don't blue oregano

And yet here we are looking at some faggot trying to trigger some internet trolls, please kill yourself.

did you ACTUALLY take their bait?

She's cute, I wouldn't mind her roughing me up a little.

Attached: 1494629877530.png (815x696, 206K)

Dude, I see these posts all the time. I constantly see women posters getting flooded with, "how do you feel that any man could beat you up", saying they could beat up a woman they were speaking to.

mmm that tasty seethe

whatever you say I guess green oregano

brazilian thiefs more often than not appear to be anorexic manlets in flip flops (limit mobility) based on my 100% representative sampling of liveleak videos let's see her deal with a big hood nigger in the USA

>women posters
>he doesnt know they are just larpers

is a big hood nigger the silver back gorilla of the thief world?
gorilla > grizzly

>gorilla > grizzly
Brainlet detected

In general women are not professional UFC fighter so they are right in most cases.

i want her to sit on my face and compress my skull with her thighs

dude a gorilla would wreck any bear (even polar bear) in a fight

are you fucking retarded? a black bear would kill a gorilla 6/10
and a grizzly (smaller than a regular brown bear) would kill a gorrilla 10/10 times

also a polar bear isn't even the strongest bear a kodiak is you brainlet and grolar bears
polar bears are just really fatty and not as toughly built due to swimming a lot etc

>muh outlier means that the average doesn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw

Attached: leftistarguments.jpg (1079x534, 50K)

Did she to to jail for taking law in her hands and use of excessive force?

>muh average means the non average doesn't exist

>brazil
>laws

>literally less than one in a million
wanna know how I know you're an incel? you're mentally impaired.

She can beat my meat

Absolute retard you are, a gorilla cant fight at all and is much lighter and smaller, also doesnt have dagger like claws or teeth that bears have, you have to be underage to think that muh epic gorilla would beat anything other than a wolf

not to mention 300 pound black bears casually turn over downed trees and rocks that are 800+ pounds

Bears have claws. Monke is kill

a clawless bear would still assrape a gorrilla

>UFC trained fighter fights skinny manlet trying to mug her with a gun.

So it's a failed mugging, not a fight. Why would he use a cardboard gun if he was planning on fighting?

Attached: 1546453916551.png (1632x933, 1.18M)

>Losing a fight to a girl

Manlets are truly subhuman

>An adult wild male gorilla weighs from 136 to 195 kg.
>the adult male of the grizzly bear species weighs anywhere from 136 to 385 pounds

My bet is on the bear

I would like to see how you would beat her tough guy...

if the bear was the same size it would still be a stomp how is this a contest
bears are just as strong if not stronger plus dagger claws and teeth, oh and there skin is very thick and tough leathery while a gorrillas skin is basically human skin

uh being over 200 pounds and a guy

Indeed. He was not there to be violent. He was there to coerce and was attacked by a human that practices being a violent nigger for a living.

God damn you are dumb.
You better have some good technique faggot,weight and dick isnt everything.
Even if you get the upper hand i bet she can crush your balls and leave you crying in an alley.

Attached: 1546881354983.jpg (480x410, 75K)

that ftm wrestler wins everytime because of male hormones

Weak ass man

this.
I could kick her ass easy. she probably sucker punched him aswell.

Is this "The weak should fear the strong"

An untrained woman will not beat an untrained man in a fight. A trained woman will beat an untrained man in a fight.

>robbing someone for their phone with a fake gun
This is a very Anglo American crime

no she won't. how is training going to help her not to be punched in the head? she is smaller, shorter, less reach, less weight. good luck with ur training, rofl.

She should have finished the job and made it look like an accident, what I wouldn't give to see the life leave some faggot predator's eyes.

My god how dense are you.
>How can training help her not get punched in the head.
Seriously,maybe by dodging/counter-attacking or something.

People who are trained in fighting are also trained to dodge and block quickly, user. Your strength doesn't matter if you're not trained to move quickly and predict her movements.

>be promising female UFC fighter
>go to jail and waste all your potential for killing some random favelado
Yeah, no. She'd be massacred by both brazilian and w*stern human rights activists and would never be allowed in the UFC again.

everyone knows but op is just trolling, I dont buy him being that stupid

top 1% of women can compete with the below average man. what a neat hill to die on.

>dodging
this is not like your anime kiddo. you can't magically dodge punches. you either step out of reach or you block it. in both cases the woman is fucked, because she has less reach and less strength.

Is a UFC career really worth more than killing a man who attacked you with your bare hands though.

Lol what,have you ever seen a fight in your life.and i mean trained people fighting,they do dodge punch.

All jokes aside i would love to fuck her

With that said, the dude was a manlet, came at her with a cardboard gun in his pants acting like it was a real gun, got popped twice with a left right follwed up with a headkick, took his back and chocked him out and kept him detained till police arrived.
Any man above 140lbs who could throw a solid blow could take her head off. With that said i would love to take her out on a date and eat her out for dessert.

>dodge punch
fucking rofl this kiddo thinks life is like animes.

>imagibe being this retarded to think the UFC or dana white or any athletic commusion or the corrupt brazilian police force would give a shit about her offing a junkie from the dirty slums of brazil

>t. never been in a fight or trained for fighting
Dodging punches is one of the first things they'll teach you in a boxing class, user. Dodging, moving, weaving, "stepjng out of reach", whatever you want to call it, it's all the same thing.

rofl you can't dodge a punch. when have you ever seen a fight where some guy punched and the other guy moved away from the punch without stepping back.
you're retarded.

Imagine getting fisted anally by her

Attached: 1546825541104.png (649x781, 13K)

>A quick backstep isnt a dodge.
My god you are retarded,or trolling.but stop right now you are only making a fool out of yourself.

I already answered this question kiddo. read the thread, ignoramus.

>thinking a tin can doging a punch in a real fight against a unpredictable trained professional is all that effective

Also, she hit him 3 times, a left, right, and a head kick
Harder tp dodge a combo then a single strike
Secondly, if it was that easy floyed mayweather wouldnt be shit.
His family is full of prp boxers and saw first hand where being aggresive gets you. He trained to be the best defensive boxer in history at a early age. Not exactly

Look at that,these people dont even seem trained.
youtu.be/nxw9w5ygh48

Do you not understand what dodging is? It's moving your fucking head out of the way when someone aims for it. Are you fucking stupid? I don't have to see it, I was a member of a boxing club. It's literally one of the first things you're taught. They swing a big piece of foam at you and you dodge it. Also, taking a step back to get out of the way is also considered dodging you retarded fuck

those are nigs, they are barely even human, look at how they're tripping over themselves.
none of those punches would have connected even if they stood still.

listen retardo. she can step back all she want, but having shorter reach means she will never be able to attack the guy.

Your post has almost nothing to do with mine user

1. You don't have to step back to dodge. You can dodge in place. It's called weaving.
2. If she's far, she can just get closer, dumbass. She's probably able to dodge without stepping back because, once again, she's a trained fighter and dodging without moving is one of the first things they teach you when you start training for combat sports
3. Stop it.

Attached: DCEA732A-ED46-4191-BFD5-12C1FD0B9198.gif (340x246, 1021K)

>weaving.
pic related is what you think real life is like.
enjoy being getting knocked out and breaking your neck on the concrete.

Attached: aid109496-v4-728px-Bob-and-Weave-in-Boxing-Step-11.jpg (728x546, 60K)

You're a huge fucking retard, you know that? It'd be one thing if you were just stupid, but you're stupid and arrogant about it, which makes it even worse. You've obviously never been in a fight in your life, and it seems like you've never seen a fight that was between professionals. You don't have to step back to dodge a punch. When you start a boxing class, your coach will pull out these two foam cylinders. He will move them across your head slowly and you duck in proper formation under them. He'll increase speed. This teaches you to duck a punch (aka dodge) quickly.

Then he will use the foam cylinders to hit your shoulders slowly. You move your head out of the way so the cylinders won't hit the side of your face. He will speed this up and mix up the order in which he hits you. This exercise shows you how to keep your head from being hit by a punch, or dodging.

Yes user, real life is like that for trained fighters. You grabbed that image off of a wikihow page that attempts to teach you how to do it. Have you literally never in your life heard of weaving?

rofl you think you're a "trained fighter" because you got scammed by your mcgym.
enjoy walking around with the false confidence that you can anime dodge punches untill you get paralyzed from the neck up.

yes and when you train tai chi the shifu will teach you to make energy balls. rofl retard.

are you one of those "I DON'T NEED TRAINING I'M A STREET FIGHTER DUDE I HAVE REAL EXPERIENCE" retards

I bet you believe the movies where little kids who train karate beat up huge thugs. rofl retard.

>hurr durr only rich countries have laws and real police
Oh look, a clueless amerilard. Yes nigger, everyone gives a shit about "muh poor criminals", especially you wh*Toids. If it were as easy as just going out and killing junkies, we wouldn't have a crime problem in the first place.

This isn't about me. I never said I'm trained but I have trained and I've seen/experienced weaving, so I know what goes into training for combat. Boxers do it all the fucking time. Unless you think boxing is fake. You've literally never fought in your life and you've never watched a boxing match. Trained, professional fighters can do this, regardless of gender.

If a woman who is a trained fighter gets into a fight with a man like you, she'll undoubtedly win, no matter how hard you think you hit, because yes, she's trained for years to dodge your shitty, weak punches without having to even move her feet because when you begin fighting, it's the first thing they train you in.

Attached: B195B040-DA61-409E-906D-77353DBC8395.png (393x395, 301K)

I'd literally knock her out and rape her, but by all means keep encouraging women to think they can defy the laws of physics.

>Protect herself from getting robbed

>This is a bad thing

You probably weigh 120 pounds you fucking lanklet

Ahahah,you would be the one getting raped faggot.
If you really want to prove me wrong go find a woman who knows how to fight and rape her(film it with a gopro or some shit) otherwise you just a faggot who cannot even accept that women can be physically strong.

rofl retardos. what I said is a literal description of the events that would transpire. I can even imagine you retardos cheering her on on the sidelines telling her to dodge and one second later she's knocked out.

Much of fighting is about the laws of physics, user. Especially "MMA" which borrows heavily from Jiujitsu and other grappling martial arts. Taking advantage of the weaknesses of the human anatomy and gravity to get yourself into an advantageous position.

Once someone is on the ground, and their vital joints are out of commission or locked, there's not much one can do except get their head punched into the floor.

Attached: 5b6.png (200x300, 120K)

You know how i know you would get fucked ? Because you wouldnt even try to dodge and get 1 punch knocked out since you never veat anyone but your meat.

>implying her short woman arms could reach me.

that's what you think, except the guy you got on the ground has a knife so now you're dead. good job retardo.

ITT, user thinks he could beat up a professional fighter.

Attached: 2064311-ryu_umvc3_v12.png (512x1024, 345K)

>less reach
shorter arms are more durable and better for wrestling

>She'd be massacred by both brazilian and w*stern human rights activists
why?
killing a robber or criminal should be a right

>top 1% of women can compete with the below average man. what a neat hill to die on.
kek

ITP: user thinks a little kid who has trained kung fu with master wong can beat up grown ups.

hhahahahahhahahahhahaha
nice cope manlet.

You're so stupid. We're talking about a fight between a trained woman and an untrained man, no weapons involved.

>UFC fighter
>a normal guy
you tell me who's stronger, cunt.

Attached: 1546393028991.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>Ka Ka Kachi Daze

yes, a trained woman would get punched in the face and go unconscious.

grabbling is better anyway

Well too bad they also train that in mma.
You really wouldnt stand a chance.

You fuckheads always act like a woman has the strength of a newborn kitten and you'd be able to just hold her there with no effort just because you're male. Just goes to show that you've never been in an actual fight.