White Women are Goddesses and deserve to be worshipped

i want to dedicate my life to the well-being of White Goddesses. i want to be their dog and servant.

Attached: TKHAgPZC.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

>Worshiping women

Unironically why you are an incel, women don't deserve anymore attention than they already get. ESPECIALLY white women.

I couldn't get one, so I got myself an Asian and convinced myself they're prettier.

Girl on the left is actually mexican

>omitting redheads/strawberry blondes

aggregious

Straight up. Stop putting that pussy on a pedestal

Kill yourself for being this much of a white knight beta

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

>i want to dedicate my life to the well-being of White Goddesses. i want to be their dog and servant.
Have fun getting divorce raped

Attached: manupgoyim.png (1200x800, 523K)

All white knights are subhumans that deserve genocide.

Attached: wageslavewhiteknight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

t.seething incels
shes still white retard whats your point.

are you the retard OP? I feel bad for you. If you're really such a NEET loser that you can't get a regular GF and have resorted to this weird pussy worship then I reccomend you dole out some cash for a hooker so you can at least bust a nut and realize women are just people too.

fucking autist

Attached: 1546792326655.jpg (413x395, 84K)

girl on the left has a striking resemblance to my sister. I've always been attracted to women that look like her or my mom when she was younger. I've only had one girl who looked like a young version of my mom. yet to find a sister look alike

I'm a white woman. Do you want to pay my rent this month for me, user? I'd be really grateful.

I just want to talk to a French girl desu

Yes, white women are the most beautiful of all women (slightly before Asian), but their shouldn't be worshipped. Treat them with respect, but don't let them get away with all their bullshit!

This
Tfw no goddess mistress to enslave me to her wellbeing and worship

The women are diving us so that we many be conquered.
This is their plan, my brothers! We must stand together against them! Not bicker like fools over such trivial matters!

as a matter of fact, i do m'lady.

Drop me some contact info. Although I feel this will be some elaborate ruse.

you were indeed correct, m'lady

>Whites being narcissistic again.

And you faggots wonder why other races don't care about your "woes".

untrue! absolute poppycock m'lad.

white women are shit go to California and see what I mean

jews have made white women shit

This man is right. Its hard to feel empathetic about someone when he keeps telling you he is so much better than you

no wonder shes way better looking than the one on the right.

no its not, Whites are the Divinely Dilligent Artist.

im op and im middle eastern.

rofl

women don't want to be worshiped, they want to be managed.

but they should want it. they are too precious. (only white women)

White women are way easier to get than a hot East Asian if youre white. East Asian women these days are rich so you cant betabux your way into a relationship most of the time. Theres also a giant anti WMAF coalition because the current PC culture has discovered that white men were benefiting from interracial relationships becoming less taboo, which is intolerable in their eyes.

Who are the chicks in the pic?