Growin Hair Out

Heyya, i'm growin my hair out like pic, but it's been about 4 months now and feels like i need to trim some of the dead hair and shizz away. Do I just tell them that? Can I go to sports clips? Other important shizz?

Attached: 1545920951619.jpg (1028x1172, 121K)

what the fuck do you care how you look inbetween long & short hair. just stop cutting it and wait.

everywhere online says you should still trim the split ends atleast every few months, is that bs?

You still need to cut the dead ends when your growing your hair out. Go to the barber and tell him what you want to do with your hair and he'll help you out.

If you want to be like dude act like dude jiz.

so, just go to sports clips and say" i'm growing my hair out like pic related, but I need to get rid of the split ends" and that'l be good?

Just let it grow for 1 - 2 years then cut it however you want. Who gives a fuck about trimming

haven't cut mine in 8 months and it's been fine. If you feel it needs to be cut go ahead but I wouldn't go to sports clips. Play it safe and go to a salon, you're only getting it cut twice a year, man

didn't do it for two years and noticed nothing. showered every other day or so. actually once got a compliment from a girl for my hair.

Cutting split ends is for girls who want satin smooth hair.
If you're a guy and your hair has any kind of texture at all then who cares.
4 months is nothing I haven't cut my hair in 3 years

It's their job so ya. I have long hair and am an absolute retarded and have been able to mumble my way through a much needed trim.

What's the appeal to long hair? Honest question

You look like you've either given up hope or are in tune with your feminine side or something inbetween.
Also it's more tuned towards beauty than 'hotness'.

quit talking for the men here, tranny.

not giving even half a fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It started out like this
Why am I faggot now

I look like a scary biker dude, since I'm really tall and autistic so I just stare at people.

Also long hair is not inherently "feminine." Plenty of cultures, European included, had men with long hair. Really the only folks who had short hair up until the 1800s were the Romans who were also unique for generally not keeping facial hair either.

just go into sports clips and DAB my man just dab

I just didn't like getting my haircut, so i haven't cut it for two years. Grew out pretty quick and now i have it down or up depending on the weather and mood. Thankful for it though, since i generally much prefer long hair to short hair, and it's also a lot more versatile with what you can do with it.

Even when growing your hair out you still gotta go get a hair cut every 3 months, at least just to trim the tangled ends

Divine beauty, you get to look like a nordic god

Go to a saloon, they will cut it better and give you better advice. Before picking one out (if that's an option), check their social media and their barbers and see if their style aligns with yours.

>saloon
HOWDY PARDNER

tell the barber or stylist that you're growing your hair out and while you want to keep it long you also need to trim it up so it shapes up correctly.