So there's a little brown niglet from Chile blowing up on YouTube for murdering cats...

So there's a little brown niglet from Chile blowing up on YouTube for murdering cats, his Channel is Peluchin Entertainment. He was also doxxed. Someone should pay him a visit and skullcap his brown fuking face off.

Attached: fucker.jpg (506x265, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKeE_SPSbio
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf53m2HHIPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will do that dont worry. That fucking piece of shit will be tortured just like he did those cats. Cant wait to skin him alive

>skullcap his brown fucking face off
Why would you do that?
Don't get me wrong i despise shitskin spics as much as the next guy, but what was so wrong about his actions?
i personally thought it was quite entertaining seeing the cats suffer, they're just dumb animals dude.

Attached: nyan cat.jpg (500x333, 91K)

Why kill something that can't fight back and something that's supposed to bring some form of love and comfort to your life when you have nothing else?.

meat eaters are such braindead delusional hypocrites. like they are so stupid its hurts and it makes me lose hope for humanity

like its okay to kill cows and pigs and chickens to our needless amusement, but its not okay to kill cats for our needless amusement?

holy fuck i hate people. ai that will kill all of humanity cant come soon enough

i dont give a fuck if its cats. tell me when he kills some dogs

Because humans have to meat eat, you dumb nigger. It's proven that vegans are dumber because their body doesn't have everything that is needed and they must take vitamin pills because they don't eat meat which is natural

i agree that it was pretty boring seeing the cats just get beat up, thats why seeing humans fight is more entertaining. but what you believe is the purpose of the existence of your cats is subjective, for you it might be to comfort you, for that spic its entertainment. But still overall I agree to some degree, killing something that doesn't defend itself is boring, also the video was of shit quality. I would've like to see the life drain of that cats eyes.

Attached: 1532368777087.jpg (640x508, 65K)

who cares, my grandma use to drown the extra cats from the litter before she died

t. obese pig

meat is entirely unnecessary to achieve optimal nutrition. vegans have the lowest body fat % of any diet and have the lowest rates of cancer, heart disease and other health issues when compared to other diets, where as meat eaters have the highest

you vilify some guy needlessly killing a cat for his amusement, yet you go on needlessly killing pigs and chickens and cows for your amusement

heres hoping you and your family die from a heart attack and that you rot in hell, you disgusting disingenuous hypocrite rat

Attached: hmqGB.jpg (900x675, 183K)

He'll get fucked up eventually

He lives in chile so itll be painful too

I cant belive how cruel this world is

Boy howdy vegans sure are a bunch of friendly folks

I guess vegans will literally torture and kill animals just to prove a point now just like how that woman had her kid assassinated so she could blame whitey. N I G G E R S

>waaaa waaaa you dont placate to my feelings waaaaa so ur a horrible person :'(((((

im still right though, you delusional fucking retard

?????????????

like how braindead do you have to be to make this statement? vegans are against the needless killing of any animal, they are against the cat killer in the op too. im just pointing out the hypocrisy of your behavior you FUCKING RETARD

how is what the guy in the op did any different than eating a steak? both are needless killing and torture of an animal simply for your pleasure

meat eaters are endlessly hypocritical

How does it feel being a redditor?

Right and wrong went out the window a long time ago, this kid will get what's coming because people will it. You can't rationalize that he should be treated like any other person when he is a fucking violent pedophile, now you'll see eventually what happens to people who behave this way. They never will be accepted in this realm of existence. They exist for real people to take their anger out on, they beg people every day to take them out because their minds are broken.

Reddit would scold and give him a timeout.

I want to torture/kill

Here in Chile people always beat other people up in groups of 5+ and usually for really long periods so the fucker is prob gonna end up like a vegetable

People who buy steak at the supermarket are not doing the same fucking thing as physically torturing an animal for fun, it's ridiculous that you think comparing the two is reasonable. When you don't buy steak you boycott the meat industry. When you don't kill a kitten and film it just to start a shitflinging competition between spergs like you and people who want the world to be less full of shitty people it means they aren't a fucking aberrant piece of shit sociopath. It's not "hypocritical" to buy meat that's already packaged, you can't put the fucking meat back in the cow.

You sound like a projecting pedo who's accepted their fate as society's trash.

Just force feed him antidepressants and painkillers until he gets serotonin syndrome and leave him in an empty room with some matches and gasoline

What is with this push to convince people who hate pedophiles that they are actually pedophiles themselves, why are pedos so FUCKING DUMB? Is that why they like kids, they can't relate to people who can actually fucking think and it pisses them off so they'd rather go hang out at a chuck e cheese. Drink bleach you dickless waste of life

No, my dear redditor. There is nothing more reddit than seeing yourself as such a moral and kind person but suddenly when a dumb animal is hurt seeing red from anger, becoming rabid and foam at the mouth and start talking about sadistic torture fantasies.

You have to go back my good sir

Attached: You have to go back.png (500x510, 236K)

>People who buy steak at the supermarket are not doing the same fucking thing as physically torturing an animal for fun, it's ridiculous that you think comparing the two is reasonable

you are financially supporting an industry that does exactly that. dear GOD the amount of delusional hypocrites who eat tortured animals and financially support their killers and torturers is ENDLESS! holy FUCK the delusional hypocrisy of meat eaters is truly never ending

so you're telling me if i buy cat or dog meat that has been raised and treated in the same way that industrial farms treat animals its okay and not hypocritical, and but if i kill the cat or dog myself its a moral sin?

you are so fucking hypocritical and so disgusting in your soul it HURTS

Reddit and twitter are currently the main hub of the nomap community, why don't you try fucking off to those sites where people are too spineless to kick you out.

It's *not* okay to buy meat from the meat industries period, that doesn't mean it's the same thing as publicly torturing an animal for NO reason at all.

Yeah. People are always looking for excuses to chimp out. Getting money is the worse thing that could have happened to this country. Now the middle class is conformed by people who come from families that have been poor for generations until them so they have money but don't know how to behave.

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, im just here to tell you that you have to to back. No one here gives a shit about some dumb fucking animals

But it is the same thing to have sadistic fantasies about torturing someone for killing an animal and having sadistic fantasies about torturing people simply because you enjoy it. Its the same thing, one of the two is just honest with himself and the other is just looking for a reason to justify his actions to himself

Are you implying thought crimes are real?

Not him but yes. It's in the bible.

Nobody gives a fuck about your jewish fanfiction. Even people who pretend to can't even read it.

So he did it because he used to be poor ... ?

>hat doesn't mean it's the same thing as publicly torturing an animal for NO reason at all
yes it is, in fact its worse. buying meat is very easy and convenient and shields filthy rat hypocrites like you from the screams of animals as they're being tortured and slaughtered

you are basically admitting you are simply ignorant about the horrific torture in industrial farms. try watching videos of cows or pigs screaming as they're being killed or living like the caged animals do

the cat killer was just doing it for enjoyment, but he didnt make any money off his killing. when you buy meat you financially support people who make their entire livelihood off the needless suffering of animals

eating meat is NOT NEEDED BY THE HUMAN BODY. you can have optimal nutrition with plant based foods, but because its tasty you rat hypocrites continue to delude yourself, because its inconvenient to stop

uuughhhhh you are so disgusting. honestly you are worse than the guy who killed the cat, because you are such a rat you willingly hide from the screams and torture of the animals you are eating and willingly financially support their torturers

meat eaters are the most disgusting hypocrites on the planet. its hard to find anyone to compare them to on their level of disingenuous hypocrisy

why would I ever give a shit what some filthy retarded vegan pedophile apologist thinks, what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

what if I told you that there's an organization called police for sending people to jail? In Chile, there's Carabineros and PDI.

doxxing is for delusional faggots

The police were already informed, this story is weeks old

>not a single argument, attacks the person instead

cognitive dissonance everyone, the hallmark trait of the absolute brainlet

Pretty much but that's not what I was referring to. What I meant was that in the good old days people with money would have looked down on him but in a civilized way. Now ghetto people can go to college and make money but they keep acting like if they were in the ghetto while thinking they are decent people.

>people still buy Perdue chickens so I guess it's ok to let violent predators run around our communities consequence-free because life is precious you disgusting rat hypocrite
ok

You tell me, reddit.

This is old news, he's also a furry I think.
I hope he tries to fight someone to look like a badass and gets beaten to a pulp, the police won't do shit but send him to a children's prison, which are fucking jokes.

>thinking you have to choose one or the other

yup, brainlet checks out

I eat meat and I think both are okay

you seem 1000x more pissed about the pigs and chickens than removing this one person from society

I don't know why everyone is going absolutely bonkers. Putting your repressed sadistic nerd fantasies into writing won't do anything about those cats. Shit like this happens every day, fuck, you probably know someone who kills cats, but you're too much of a faggot to do anything huh? At least you kids will be safe here to sperg out.

Attached: 4f087f9403aaca37e258768a0851bcb7.jpg (898x1200, 118K)

they're pretty equal on a moral level. in fact the pigs and chickens endure countless times more suffering if it were quantified. you don't care though. the only thing you're worried about is trying to make vegans look silly

you're still a massive hypocrite rat when you vilify the cat killer yet put animal flesh in your mouth, you filthy hypocritical rat

honestly this is just funny at this point, idk how you expect me to take it seriously
vegans make themselves look silly 10/10 times

>more non arguments

you're really fighting to keep the title of worlds biggest brainlet

How the fuck did this thread go from talking about a spic killing animals to a fucking vegan thread, we're truly doomed as a species..

>says food is a needles amusement
>cheers in tumblr

because vegans have to make everything about themselves, you'd think they'd be upset about the suffering of ALL animals not just livestock

morality is all relative. im sorry that empathy is such a foreign concept to you, as an autist

just like the violent child is more important than the pigs but the pigs are more important than the cats, "it's all relative maaan"

Why would you be sorry for him? People who don't feel empathy tend to be more successful.

Theres a huge difference between slowly torturing pet animals for no other reason than your psychopathic pleasure of inflicting pain onto innocent and defenseless beings and
quickly slaughtering animals bred for their meat. Both actions end with a dead animal however the intent, motivation and feelings felt are major factors which you ignore and the reason why this kid is a sick piece of shit who needs to be in prison but farmer John is a good and honest man.

Attached: apuchampagne.png (754x1158, 355K)

Retarded edgelord detected. Just because you browse Jow Forums doesn't mean you don't have a moral compass. Cats are innocent pure and elegant creatures that operate without disgusting traits such as greed and jealousy like humans. Animals don't judge you for being a weirdo, and they don't betray you like people do. This is why a true robot takes such a liking animals. So basically neck yourself psychopathic faggot.

Attached: sleepingcat.jpg (598x567, 66K)

let me know when you decide to try saying something cohesive and i might take you seriously, brainlet

>quickly slaughtering animals

fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=CKeE_SPSbio

>quickly slaughtering
That's a larp, they live and die in absolute hell, I will concede on that point, it is very hypocritical to turn a blind eye to something that actually affects our health and people should at the very least try to eat less/better quality meat. But I'm not deluded enough to think acting like a fucking child online will convince anybody.

True and well said.

Attached: 1535035283251.jpg (468x467, 124K)

I wanna strangle that little punk.
I hope he suffers a worse fate than any of us can imagine.

Attached: I'mFuckinAngry.png (208x342, 154K)

>peta
Doesnt invalidate my point either way.

Attached: sherrif.jpg (585x501, 57K)

>cognitive dissonance

>if i ignore it, it doesn't exist

you are a man with the brain of a child

now PETA literally has been proven to abuse animals just to give retards ITT some talking points, imagine animals dying for a psyop you were stupid enough to fall for WHILE BEING a vegan

your opinion of PETA is pure hypocrisy if you vilify them for the exact same thing that happens to millions of cows on other farms every single day

talk about shooting your own argument in the head

your intelligence isn't insulted by a company that professes to give a shit about animals just like you do while killing them by the thousands, and you post cognitive dissonance quite a bit here.

Alright this is now a spider-man thread lads

Attached: spidarmen.jpg (484x324, 52K)

>one kills animals by the thousands

>another kills animals by the millions

but the first one is waaaay worse

okay retard

This but unironically. I killed a feral dog with traps and a machete once because it killed half of my cattle. Sure, it was for a good reason but doesn't change the fact that I'm a piece of trash due to killing a dog without any mercy.

Im saying that peta is not a good source and that your reply didnt touch the main essence of my point anyway.

So your point actually is, "ignore PETA and ignore people who torture their pets because muh bacon"

>waaah he killed a cute cat. Cmon /b/ lets get him

Winter is the new summer

> your reply didnt touch the main essence of my point anyway.

it certainly does when eating beef, pork and chicken products are completely unnecessary to human life, and not only that but farming them puts the fucking world in jeopardy because of the pollution it creates

i know right? like they are such delusional hypocrites. endless cognitive dissonance. these are the types of people who are facebook users and who are unironic catholics

it makes me feel god is a cruel person who purposefully puts in these delusional retards to make the world a worse place or something

there is no justice and god is cruel. anyone who gets emotional about this cat yet eats animal flesh is the epitome of braindead

no, the point is that people who harm animals for any reason are shitty people and shouldnt be tolerated. PETA isn't innocent either but they are WAY less guilty than the meat industry

Have fun getting adequate amounts of iron, calcium, collagen, and protein while not overloading yourself with phytoestrogens and lectins, pal.
I'm sure if you were in any other time era, you would be chowing down on a nice cut of pork loin right now. It's only because modern medicine - which, thank the Lord, is tested on animals - that pathetic fucks like you survive.
Also, all of the studies you're referring to on vegan diets are all tested on animals before human trials. So you can thank animal abuse for your wonderful diet and mentality.
Face it, cuck. You only exist because of animal consumption.

This thread wasn't about you, your morals, people who eat meat or whether or not it's ok to mercilessly kill weaker creatures for no reason but fun. It was about this little shit faggot who hasn't given anybody one reason on this planet to even let him grow up to be an adult.

please just fuck back off to /ck/ or tumblr

No, just get the fuck out of here we all know we don't need to eat pork chops every day, step up your game shill

>well ACTUALLY...
So is the message here that if we eat meat we shouldn't care about this guy murdering cats?
What's your fucking point?
When did this place become NeoGAF 2.0?

>Have fun getting adequate amounts of iron, calcium, collagen, and protein

okay *eats a bowl of cereal* wow that was so hard

>phytoestrogens and lectins

lol show me some credible scientific evidence proving that these are actually harmful

>What's your fucking point?
just stop eating meat shitlord ughhhhh

this, and im a meat eater.

>too dumb to see the moral relativity in all of this

sad

I hope he gets killed for saying subscribe to pewdiepie

>invalidating your argument in the same thread

Vegans tend to be health freaks in any case which I would say is more responsible for their lower body fat percentage and (apparent) lower rates of disease. However it is also true that vegan couples who reproduce tend to produce offspring that not only grow up much weaker but also have a drastically reduced IQ in comparison to omnivorous counterparts. Couple this with vegans having the lowest quality of life and ranking the highest in unhappiness indexes. I think I'll stick with my mixed, varied diet.

Also the guy killing cats is torturing them. The cats generally have a purpose to in being someone elses property. Cows, chickens, pigs wouldn't exist in the numbers they have today were it not for the fact their purpose is to be consumed. They also aren't tortured to death and tend to live fairly happy lives (depending on how nigger tier your country is) until they meet the brief and relatively painless end.

>not realizing both posts are making the same point

god you are so STUPID my nigga

I can't believe anyone's taking this obvious b8 seriously

>lower body fat percentage and (apparent) lower rates of disease
if you don't count the ones that do nothing but eat spaghetti and potato chips

>However it is also true that vegan couples who reproduce tend to produce offspring that not only grow up much weaker but also have a drastically reduced IQ in comparison to omnivorous counterparts. Couple this with vegans having the lowest quality of life and ranking the highest in unhappiness indexes. I think I'll stick with my mixed, varied diet.

source? your ass doesnt count

so if morality is relative it's out of your control, is it not? you can't change the fact that it's morally "wrong" to kill to survive so what is the point of focusing on moral relativism at all. no one ITT said "I fucking love butchers and people who work at factory farms but fuck this kid"

>iron, calcium, collagen, and protein
beans and lentils provide all of those, and the human body makes its own collagen

>phytoestrogens and lectins
lectins are removed via cooking and phytoestrogens are questionable, some studies show they are good for you. you are contesting the health benefits of beans here, i dont think you understand how difficult this is, but then again its not surprising coming from someone as delusionally hypocritical as yourself

meat eaters are disgusting hypocrites. and dont tell me vegans are weak, they are just skinnier than you. heres a vegan strongman who broke various world records

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf53m2HHIPs

Everyone is hypocritical to some degree, that doesn't change the fact that what this guy is doing is intentionally malicious and deserving of punishment.
If you can't see the difference between participating in a running system and intentionally trying to inflict pain and despair then you're either being a flippant contrarian or you're just dense.
We all sin, to live in this world is to sin, but some sins are greater than others.
Also people have a greater emotional affinity to cats because they are common pets and we interact with them frequently.

Absolutely none of this is hard to understand by the way. It's obvious to any child.

>there is no justice and god is cruel. anyone who gets emotional about this cat yet eats animal flesh is the epitome of braindead

That's literally idiotic.

Cats and dogs have value to me that farm animals don't. Therefore, fuck farm animals.

I also care much less about YOU than I care about, say, my colleagues at work. So if I saw on the news that you were shot and killed, I wouldn't really distinguish that news item from any other news item for that day. But if suddenly a gunman was shooting and killing the people I work with, you can fucking bet that I'd notice THAT. Similarly, someone killing animals I like grabs my interest much more than someone killing animals that I think SHOULD be killed, so I can eat them.

killing to survive is different than supporting an industry that kills for your pleasure of eating a cheeseburger. its even worse when it's compartmentalized to the point where all of the pain, suffering, and torture that the animals go through all happens behind closed doors. most people who eat meat could never kill an animal because of the nanny state doing all of the bloody work for them

I think user is pretty spot on with saying vegans are pretty unhappy, because all you guys seem to do is rage at people constantly online or in person. Definitely you do not seem like balanced or happy people.