Mommy gf

Let us discuss mommy gfs. For those looking for one. Or those who want to share their advice, experiences, or success stories.

Attached: 1546664127273.jpg (714x1000, 197K)

I got my mommy gf and I couldn't be happier. She's everything I want in a woman

>not one single human being will ever want you as their mommy gf

Explain why you think this way

probably cuz shes either a man, or uggo

bc i dont have the build for it

Whoa slow down there what kinda build we talk'n bout miss if you don't mind me askin

im a B cup and five feet tall and not particularly thick
which is the anti thesis of what men who are into mommy-domming want

Mommy gf is about whats on the inside. If you have a kind, gentle and nurturing personality then you are a mommy. That's all there is to it.

I want you as my mommy gf

dont say that and not post your discord
most people ive talked to say that physical appearance is at the very least a part of it

I'm not very picky for appearance. Personality and compatability are what matter more for me.

#9373 fug I'm retarded

Posting a story of what happened to me a while ago

>I'm a transgirl
>I got acquainted with this older girl online, she was around 25 or so and I was 19
>She thought I was super cute and would often message me lewd stuff about doing things like pic related
>She said she was extremely turned on by a girl having a dick
>Eventually shed Skype call me and tell me to "cum for mommy" while I watched her play with herself in bed
>She had the best big breasts, so supple and large like pic related
>She'd continue to call me her sweet girl and expect to Skype call almost every other day
>Sometimes she'd make requests like making me do it with curtains open, or in the kitchen or whatnot

Attached: f482f529259e029589f8e4478cce6552.jpg (1075x1518, 389K)

oh right, would be good to have some means of contact, flax#1486

For me, the physical characteristics of a mommy gf aren't what's important, as long as I think she's pretty and she has a cute butt (cute butt can mean a lot of things). Big tits are nice but so are little itty bitty tits, it really doesn't matter to me, so be my mommy gf pls

>tfw no mommy gf to peg me and turn me into a pathetic bitch
why live

Oh and TumorBoy#7260 is my discord by the way.

Please continue?
Oreganelly

nigga I know who you are, I know you do this just to get little autistic boys attention. Calm this shit and go talk to actual twinks in real life. You literally live in a city of asian twinks

>tfw found a Jow Forums single mom while on winter break in parents' town
>she had big milkies and visible abs and stronk thighs
>she didn't know I was only 19 when I asked her out for coffee
>when she found out I was 19 she called me cute and said yes when I asked her if she wanted to be my new years kiss (this was like december 29th)
>spend new years with her, after the kid falls asleep we go to the bedroom and have awkward, passionate sex
>she kissed me on the mouth as she rode my pp in the most comforting way
>she had a really tight vagene, she said she did a shit ton of kegels and worked out even more than she did before after giving birth because of insecurity
>after we finish she lies on my chest and holds me close, kissing me periodically
>leave around 3 am because I don't want the kid to see me or know what happened
>she told me to text her
>knew I left town in about 4 days to go back home 400 miles away
>know that realistically I can't handle a single mommy gf at 19 and definitely not an ldr
>never text her
oof lads, it was a good experience. A literal mommy. Now I just need a mommy to like me in my hometown and let me live with her rent free, and pack me lunches before class, and hold me close at night, and pay my tuition, and let me release my seed into her in exchange for good boy points.

How do I get acquainted with girls like this, user?