What is it about YTP that's so enticing to autists?

What is it about YTP that's so enticing to autists?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_530.jpg (960x797, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OB4sK7U1e5M
youtube.com/watch?v=qwNMDLl5Ep8
youtu.be/RXrF_-EURzo
youtu.be/XVAVsCvUtwo
youtube.com/watch?v=NbOXWzigLwA
youtube.com/watch?v=rk8OZeZavQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kLKWeKgtt9A&index=3&list=PL-ueM_9D2LXL_7YcDnub7QUdTRZjG0NL2
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOF_Nt94DY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roHydHRMnKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That picture is clearly made by some kid who's way too young to remember the glory days of YTPs/youtube in general

Probably the lol randumb humor.

My theory is that most parents of autists don't know how to interact with their own children so they end up sticking them in front of televisions for hours on end during childhood. This is why so many autists are obsessed with media consumption. YTP's, with their use of nostalgic content and frantic editing, serve as the perfect medium for entertaining autists whose brains were conditioned by their parents to get a dopamine rush from being exposed to a series of rapid images.

Youtube Poop still exists? Jesus christ. I found them entertaining when I was 12 (2007) because I felt like they were easily made trash that even I could make, and that, coupled with the culture around it (AVGN etc) made it enjoyable.

YTPs are funny because of their unpredictability

07-10 was a golden era for ytps

Zidane, I know you're browsing.

Nobody even calls them YTPs anymore, OP is a late 20s boomer I guess

What do they call them now?

They're called shit.

shit, I used to make ytp back when I was underaged and autistic as fuck
2 of these match

You're just shite MY BOI MUH BOI MUH BOY
YTP is 2006-2012 NOOB

I dont know; I only know they aren't as relevant as they were back in 2007-2009. And kids (for the part the only demographic who would waste time making meme videos) wouldn't be as familar with Hotel Mario cutscenes or sonic cartoon memes. I was in fifth grade in 2008 when I first saw them and by the time I was in 8th grade I didn't care much about the humor. I knew that by that time walrusguy quit and deepercut also stopped (IIRC there was another poopmaker out of the handful of good ones that had issues with copyright strike).

If you ask me the basic format of YTPs died. I would say the closest counterpart to that, was the MLG montages of the early 2010s (and even I know that shit has died) and after that youtube meme humor sort of evolved to where it is today.

My guess is most people just call them YouTube videos.

Gay Luigi that's a lot a spaghetti

DINNER BLASTER
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

MLG montages started as this /v/ exclusive in-joke, but after they blew up and non /v/core youtubers started making them it was fucking cringe and shitty

Attached: 1543925088676.jpg (1371x2048, 258K)

WHERE THERE'S SNOKE

THEY PINCH BACK

MLG parodies were a spiritual successor to YTP, but they died out too
I guess no such thing is being produced on YouTube anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=OB4sK7U1e5M
hyrule dating videos

youtube.com/watch?v=qwNMDLl5Ep8

>Non-finnish speakers will never fully get to enjoy the culture of finnnish ytps
I pity you people
youtu.be/RXrF_-EURzo

youtu.be/XVAVsCvUtwo

This guy was massively popular 4 years ago. He's a nobody now, though. Although it's clearly inspired by the 2008 poops, he has his own style. One thing that I think is worth noting is his emphasis on corruption, distortion and volume amplification (ear rape).

I think the current lineage of poops is the "deep fried memes" nibba garbage you see on reddit. Which is a shame, because that shit is unfunny and uncreative.

Attached: 1492879929_preview_Mirt.jpg (400x395, 88K)

where did you find this image of mineself?

youtube.com/watch?v=NbOXWzigLwA

No one can badmouth Michael Rosen.

Attached: michael rosen.jpg (480x600, 23K)

English YTP fucking sucks. Literally the only thing on German youtube that is not utter bullshit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=rk8OZeZavQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kLKWeKgtt9A&index=3&list=PL-ueM_9D2LXL_7YcDnub7QUdTRZjG0NL2
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOF_Nt94DY

Probably from muh reddits

As an ex-YTPer I can safely say the community is absolutely terrible and so are 98% of the people I met through it.

What years did you participate in? Did you ever do a YTP tennis series with someone?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=roHydHRMnKQ
The decline in popularity of YTP meant higher quality products were formed

I watched since like 2010. made videos 2011-2016. And yeah, I tennised a lot