/drinking thread/

>what you drinking
>alcoholic?
>how often you drink
>drinking alone?
>what you playing while drunk
I have not eaten in 4 days so I get smashed from vodka...

Attached: megu drinking.jpg (848x1199, 147K)

>drinking
fucking druggie son of a vitch

>what you drinking
some bourbon on the rocks, simple
>alcoholic?
i guess
>how often you drink
everynight
>drinking alone?
always
nothing just drinking and sitting in the dark for hours on end, sometimes a bit music

Attached: 1542135713678.jpg (480x358, 27K)

>what you drinking
overproof vodka
>alcoholic?
definitively
>how often you drink
continuously
>drinking alone?
always
work work

>>drinking
>fucking druggie son of a vitch
i need to cope with feels

I've been working on a bottle of Sobieski since 7am. I think I am approaching liver failure very soon.

>what you drinking
Quality german beer (Augustiner)
>alcoholic?
nah, not yet, i just like the taste
>how often you drink
everyday but not enough to get drunk
>drinking alone?
yes.
im more of a TV cuck

cope a different way while being sober, druggy

Why does anime beer always look so good?

>drinks alone every day
>not an alcoholic

you're in denial

>what you drinking
budweiser copper lager (its shit, but i wanted to try it)
>alcoholic?
probably, i mainly drink alone 2-5 nights a week
>how often you drink
2-5 nights a week
>drinking alone?
yes
depends. RuneScape is a good choice. Also Goldeneye 007

>fucking druggie son of a vitch
errbody in the club gettin tipsy

>what you drinking
Buffalo Trace whisky currently
>alcoholic?
Probably
>how often you drink
Would be daily if it weren't for weed and LSD
>drinking alone?
Yes
Kingdom hearts 2

Attached: 24b1e6162498faa12ba13c29fe87107c727a9bbf00058c2c7f9792520245b105.png (700x1200, 651K)

So far today
>I cracked open a bottle of vodka when I woke up.
>Drank a quarter of it before my friend's gf asked if I could watch their kid for a bit.
>Walked over there with my bottle and drank more vodka while playing with her and some dumbass dolls that piss themselves.
>Their fucking dog bit the kid while she was running around.
>Give the friend's gf the rundown of events
>Headed back home and watched some shit on youtube while I continued to drink my bottle.
>It is 12:30 here now and it may be time for me to consume some food but I am having a tough time separating myself from the almost empty bottle.
>My life is shit and I only make it shittier.

Attached: 200w (1).gif (200x319, 1.95M)

Alcoholic on a break here. I made a New Year's resolution to be sober all of January. So far I haven't had a drink after NY. I've been using this opportunity to start running and working out my abs. I'm hoping I will be able to keep my resolution because at this rate, at the end of January I'll be in better shape than I have been in years.

Forgot to answer the questionnaire so in the spirit of this thread on a normal day/week:

>what you drinking
Beer
>alcoholic?
Partially
>how often you drink
3-5 times a week
>drinking alone?
At home yes. In the pub before coming home, no, drinking with friends.
Whatever is my current game. Also just playing animu and vidya music.

>Partially
You're no alcoholic mate. I've had the works; ascites, hepatic meningitis, esophageal varices, and now on a waiting list for a new liver. I was downing a handle of rum a day for close to 20 years. That is an alcoholic.

I've been worse. I definitely could be an alcoholic. I used to finish a bottle of rum/whisky in 2-3 evenings at home, and this is after some beers at the pub and some beers with dinner at home. I made a conscious decision to try to cut back and stopped having spirits in my home. So at least now, whenever I drink at home, it's only beer.

>what you drinking
beer
>alcoholic?
nope
>how often you drink
once a week
>drinking alone?
as always
I don't get drunk anymore

Attached: 1530893982609.png (500x404, 368K)

You guys ever get liver pains or other negative health effects from drinking so much?

>what you drinking
mostly whiskey, soju, or moutai
>alcoholic?
i always think about drinking, only cave in sometimes
>how often you drink
weekly
>drinking alone?
usually not
drinking games like 5-10-15(chinese drinking game)
or like w/e my friends areplaying online at the time if im alone

I do often have a little bit of pain around my abdomen. Not sure if it's the liver or something else. Also I'm guessing my kidneys feel something too because sometimes it feels like something is pressing down my back.

How are alcohol and cigs the only legal recreational drugs in England? I just want to be able to go to my local pharmacy and pick up some government approved weed. Fuck i hate living in this shithole nanny state. The worst part is the average person thinks booze is fine but other drugs aren't. There all mind altering chemicals with positive and negative effects but most people blindly think all illegal drugs are worse than alcohol. Yes hard drugs are worse than drink but the majority of illegal drugs are just as harmful as alcohol if not less harmful.

Leaf here, it's funny I could walk down the block right now and be at a weed store. I bought some, and a pipe/grinder? Have had it for a week don't know to smoke, can't even bother to look up a YouTube video atm lmao

>weed store.
weed lmao

I'm surprised any of you have good tastes

You are a total waste of fucking oxygen. I honestly hope you die before you get a new liver.

Drinking barefoot merlot by myself. Was just chatting with a gril I had sex with a few times but she's bored of my neet ass. Went offline. Such a wonderful life!

What else would they legalize? Opium? Meth? That's a public health hazard and they're already taxing the shit out of cigs and booze and probably wish it were illegal. Governments with public healthcare don't want to blow money on sick citizens. Weed isn't that great compared to alcohol - trust me, I'm in Canada and have tried it out. Other shit, you'd have to stop being a pussy/brainlet if you really want it and take that risk yourself. Ideally everything would be legal but there's really not too much different between countries that have legal weed and not. Grass isn't too much greener

Why would they wish booze was illegal while theyre raking in billions in taxes

Why yall so mad about drinking?

Especially some anonfuck who you dont know

I'm real confused by these

Is it just post shit about other people for the feel goods or do you legit have a problem with people getting intoxicated

big gay fag bois is why

>>what you drinking
Shitty cheap vodka that comes in a plastic handle for like 11 bucks
>>alcoholic?
Yes
>>how often you drink
Every night and sometimes in the day
>>drinking alone?
Always
>>what you playing while drunk
Playing back in my head all the ways I've fucked up and imagining situations that will never ever happen to me because I'm a worthless shit

>pabst blue ribbon and bacardi

>yeah

>every other day

>i drink alone.

>DQxi

Attached: a1fa559f55866640898e3ac1983bd7ae5fada64f.jpg (261x326, 15K)