Lsd is the best drug

Lsd is the best drug
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1546767456169.gif (500x500, 1.62M)

meth would like a word with you sweetie ;)

Depends on what you're using to drug for
I prefer shrooms overall but lsd is much more playful
I of course prefer opiates and stimulants over all because I'm an addict

everyone reacts different to certain drugs and kinds of drugs so there is no perfect drug that is great for everyone

I love this image. And yes, LSD is the best drug

Meth is more of a forced happiness than acid is. Besides, acids better due to being non-addictive and physically harmless.

i second that. extreamly difficult to get clean lsd. shrooms are pure

LSD takes too long. Like a 3 day process for 12 hour trip. I prefer shrooms

meth is unanimously better

I took meth yesterday and now I'm exhausted and depressed. If I'd taken acid yesterday instead I'd be fine but just able to reflect in awe on what a great experience I had.

>I took meth yesterday and now I'm exhausted and depressed.

Sounds like YOUR problem not a problem with meth

Nah thats a pretty well documented effect of a meth hangover, especially for robots who are more prone to depressive episodes. You ARE a robot, right?

>You ARE a robot, right?

yes master

It's the only illegal drug I've ever taken but yeah, It's pretty good.

The problem is that you are a whiny bitch and haven't take more meth. Gotta be faster than the hangover.

>he thinks he took clean LSD and not some RC fuckup made in some neets basement

shrooms are natural and you never risk them not being the real deal

Attached: tenor (41).gif (220x210, 220K)

you're probably taking NBOME or NBOH. Real LSD pretty much doesn't exist anymore unless you make it yourself. Good luck not dying.

People think there's one reality, but there's loads of them, all snaking off, like roots. And what we do on one path affects what happens on the other paths. Time is a construct. People think you can't go back and change things, but you can, that's what flashbacks are, they're invitations to go back and make different choices. When you make a decision, you think it's you doing it, but it's not. It's the spirit out there that's connected to our world that decides what we do and we just have to go along for the ride. Mirrors let you move through time. The government monitors people, they pay people to be you relatives and they put drugs in your food and they film you. There's messages in every game. Like Pac-Man. Do you know what PAC stands for? P-A-C: "program and control." He's Program and Control Man the whole things a metaphor, he thinks he's got free will but really he's trapped in a maze, in a system, all he can do is consume, he's pursued by demons that are probably just in his own head, and even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of the maze, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it's a happy game, it's not a happy game, it's a fucking nightmare world and the worst thing is it's real and we live in it. It's all code. If you listen closely, you can hear the numbers. There's a cosmic flowchart that dictates where you can and where you can't go. I've given you the knoaledge. I've set you free. Do you understand? I'll show you what I mean. Come with me. We're on one path. Right now, me and you. And how one path ends is immaterial. It's how our decisions along the path affect the whole that matters, do you believe me?

Attached: hy8r5npj7b721.jpg (2274x1102, 125K)

>what are test kits

Yeah, you probably do risk taking fake LSD with your current amount of knowledge but don't assume the same of others.

This dude has been watching too much television. To lazy to even edit the text before copy and pasting. Faggots, the lot of you

Wouldn't it suck if next time you took LSD you had a really bad trip? I don't know, in dark corners you start seeing aliens and ghosts and spiders
They could get you and no one would even notice, only you can see them. They'd eat your soul and you'd suffer forever but no one would even know. You'd just be trapped in your own mind forever.

Sure hope that doesn't happen to you man

Did this before and kept going for an entire week, I've never experienced exhaustion like that before. Never again
Real acid exists on the darkweb where listings have reviews, besides you can just test tabs yourself legally. Also shrooms suck ass btw, being natural doesn't make them better. Cyanide is natural too.

wow urr an asshole!

yes your shitty ebay test kits totally are capable of distinguishing the 100s if not 1000s of analogues, fillers, and synthesis residues out there. Have fun!

too unpredictable, I like heroin

Attached: 53002.gif (346x317, 1.05M)

What I'm just saying it's suck. I really hope no one has to experience shadowy creatures attacking them, feeling the terror as they paralyze you and devour your soul. Trapped in your own body with no escape. No one coming to help because they can't see what's happening. But you see. You'll see it forever

lol what created this fake lsd paranoia, gammagoblin is great

I know already you haven't informed yourself about this topic but don't try to downplay its relevance in order to excuse your lazy ass for not doing proper research.

How's it feel being an idiot? Asking for a friend

>t. someone who has never taken LSD before
What if I told you all the things you believe LSD to be are not true?

jesus christ you psychedsubstance newpsychonauts are the worst

I'm aware of it and yeah some guys get positive reviews, but you ordering that shit from darkweb is a nice little way to get the police involved once they decide to crack down in your area, search the news it happens every so often all across the world
shrooms don't suck ass, you just never took a hero dose

wow shut up you jerk

If you've never seen the shadow spiders before, I envy you. You're a lucky guy.

>To lazy
Might wanna take your own advice, dipshit.

omg stop scaring me, creeper

Fucking junkies. Thankfully you're killing yourselves

>lsd junkies

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

For the past month I've actually been getting that funny taste in the back of your mouth that you get when you take acid. I think it's my heart telling me my life is shit.

Fucking hypocrites. Thankfully you can't read and expand your knowledge of the world in the age of information.

I prefer 1p lsd because I'm too lazy to go through the dnet hassle

Fortunately for you you're staying away from psych, with a mindset like that you'll literally experience hell.

this. you can't get comfier than heroin

It's the spider eggs they lay in your head

wtf dude!?! frick off!!!

oh my god I remember this one bad trip it felt like there were spiders under my skin on my back, it was probably just the acid tingles and sweat but holy shit

Hard to tell if the eggs already hatched or if they were just looking to find a place to lay

Relax, there's no such thing as spiders laying eggs in your head. It's probably another type of parasite.

wow, just wow, I wish I could report jerks like you

4-HO-MiPT is like alien shrooms.

Attached: researchchemicals.png (934x783, 206K)

I can't wait till my babies come into this world
thank you based acid deities

Attached: tenor (1282).gif (448x241, 1.71M)

>LSD
>addictive
>lethal
Weak bait

It fucks your brain and there's nothing more damaging than that. Body parts can be replaced but if your brain is ducked it's fucked forever.
Enjoy your permanent psychosis and hallucinations

yes good, embrace the propaganda

sssshhhhhh they don't deserve to know

First time I took shrooms I couldn't stop focusing on how I can barely see my shoulders with my peripheral vision. It's like I never noticed I can see them at all times. My vision wasn't tunneling anymore to focus on whatever I'm gazing at. My brain was forced to pay attention to everything it could see.

>t. paranoid boomer

what I could really go for right now is a jar full of weed

Psychosis can be avoided though if you use responsibly like you should with anything (hence alcohol commercials). besides, that isn't physical damage and doesn't kill you.

Fuck you user.
I'm now both aware of my tongue, my fucking nose and that I'm breathing plus yours all at once. This is a nightmare.

If you really are tripping get off the computer. At least for me the screen made things awful and hard to concentrate.

Fuck yes, gonna do some lsd again soon, so excited.

Not him but I always enjoy being inside for trip more

>RC fuck up
You never ordered then have you? You're probably from a shithole lol. muh deepweb

I guess everyone has a favorite but I never liked sticking to a substance or even class of substances. Drugs have so many uses it's mind-blowing. Perhaps my favorite thing to do though is to hippyflip with piracetam and have an intimate night with someone I'm in love with. It's wonderful once every few months, but there's a lot I can get from other substance experiences that this wouldn't give me.

Being where you belong is the best while tripping. I've spent the majority of my life in front of these windows(trademarked). Trees and shit are one thing to look at while tripping, playing vidya while on 2cb is amazing.
Or just looking at shit from /wg/ while puffing on a spliff

You have obviously never tried cactus

Gonna try LSD this saturday for the first time with a friend who did it before. 150ug, any advice user?

Just chill out, the come up is the worst part, but it's really not too bad at all. My advice is for the come up find something to distract you like a show or a video game while you wait for the effects to begin, once you're tripping just remember that the only way you'll have a bad time is if you start worrying and allow yourself to have a bad time. If you do happen to feel a bad trip coming on just remember it's only temporary, you will NOT die, and within a few hours you'll feel better.

Have you ever had a bad trip on acid? Fucking horrifying experience. Not quite as bad as full blown meth psychosis, because nothing can quite compare to thinking a guy with a loaded gun is right outside your front door, but the existential dread of a bad acid trip is definitely up there among horrifying drug experiences.

Retard, it doesn't matter if it's "real" acid 1 out of 1,000. You make sure it doesn't have some fucked up shit in it that will kill you, and you make sure it's similar in structure to acid. It's acid. It makes you see shit and doesn't kill you, then it's acid.

It's hard to use responsibly when you're addicted... I used to do a shit ton of drugs while I would wait until I could do acid again. Acid was all I really wanted. Been sober for a long time, but when I relapse it'll be acid or shrooms.

Do you know how it relates to 4-ACO--DMT? That's the only psilocybin analogue I've tried

I will be in the car on the come up. We will take it at home and then another friend is gonna drive us to the beach which is 40 minutes away.

Well obviously you can get addicted to anything, but acid isn't addictive in the same sense as other drugs. Someone who trips everyday is basically the same as someone who can't stop shoveling food into their mouths.

Why almost everyone likes LSD? desu
t.user who haven't used drugs in his whole life

Ducked forever
nice one check your spelling

I wanna try some fucking LSD. I've been a stoner for 2 years and just found a guy that can get me some. Any tips for a first time tripper?

Don't trust street LSD or deep web. Just buy 1P-LSD from an RC vendor.

Hard to explain, one way that's not totally accurate but somewhat works is "acid makes everything seem as wonderful as it did when you were a kid"

>>
the only way to counter the hangover on meth is to redose prior to the comedown. The initial high will not be as powerful as the first hit but it will suffice. As you continue to redose throughout the days with no sleep, the inevitable comedown will only become worse and worse for what comes up must come down. It is an incredible drug, yet a terrible drug. I have heard justifications for microdosing and even mentions on /x/ about "meth immortality", but in the end it is not worth it.

That's not countering the hangover though, just prolonging it. Everytime you redose, the worse the inevitable hangover gets.

you're right it's just prolonging what is to come.

>4-ACO--DMT
what was it like?

>reading this board on 2 tabs
Oh god... oh fuck
I feel a bad trip coming on...
This retards grammar is giving me heavy anxiety

I did 30mg. I was forgetting everything about my life and trying to remember. Supposedly, that's just below an ego-death dose, so I'd like to try more and just let go. I've done heroic doses of acid, but never experienced anything like that.

>be me
>be unhappy most of the time
>one of my 2 ( two ) friends offers me MDMA saying "it makes you happy user try it you will love it I promise"
>try it
>best 5 hours of my pathetic life, I'm just sitting there in my chair watching my room and touching random objects, everything feels GREAT
>in hindsight I probably took 2 or 3 times bigger dose than I shoud've, I was practically paralized and overwhelmed with happiness
>next day
>oh I guess nothing is free
>Didn't know that xtc causes so much serotonin relase your brain actively destroys it, and continues to do so after effects of Molly ends so you are physically unable to feel happy
>especially if you take too much
>ESPECIALLY if you're not usually very happy
It has been almost 2 weeks, and I'm still feeling it little bit, I'm honestly surprised I haven't an heroed in that time. the first 3 days I spent in bed barely eating anything and having trouble reading.

At least I'm not getting addicted to it, there is no fucking way I'm ever taking that shit again, the negative outweigh the positives way too much, 5 hours of happiness is not worth multiple days of suffering

Attached: wahadlo.png (1100x920, 12K)

let them learn they are just younger versions of a more enlightened being they will get there no need to insult them
you might as well be bullying children, what's the point?

Can't say much about ecstasy, as I haven't tried it, but I have heard it has a notoriously bad comedown. Acid and shrooms are usually followed by what most people call "afterglow" as opposed to the E "hangover"

Damn now I'm craving some meth immortality green texts, I wish I could stand /x/ these days.

How do you robots even get your hands on drugs?
Doesn't that require socializing/having a dealer friend?

Yeah. Not saying you should ever do it again, but generally high doses will give you one heck of a hangover. If you take a low to medium dose, remember to drink water (maybe try those mdma hangover cures every youtubing faggot is raving about) and smoke some weed the next day it's quite tolerable, and you could end up with just a cozy afterglow. Just never overdo MDMA it's never worth it.
saging this comment btw

I highly recommend you be in a place that's familiar to you for your first time.

c'mon user I obviously bumped it.
how do you get drugs?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Is Weed legal in your country? Then smoke it. If not, visit a country that has legal weed.

If you never tried Psychedelic drugs, try LSD. LSD-25 and 1P-LSD is the same thing. 1P-LSD is legal in most places. It's just a matter on where you live. Just buy 1P-LSD.

shart web

what can I get other than weed in Netherlands?

Are you from the Netherlands?
I heard you can get shrooms

You can't get Pscilocybin containing mushrooms from smart shops anymore, but you can get Pscilocybin containing truffles.

There's also a lot of legal drugs in smartshops.
Just google smartshop and find your nearest. There's kratom for example.
go to zamnesia.com they have a large collection of nice things.

definitely and eye-opener for me, but i would not call it the best
I haven't done it again in a looong time, but cocaine and alcohol is unfortunately the best