Have to use Google Translate to talk to Russians on the internet

>have to use Google Translate to talk to Russians on the internet
They are probably laughing at how retarded I must sound.

Attached: cry.png (882x758, 17K)

GT is okay for Ruskie. It is God Awful for Finnish and Estonian, though.

Also, fuck Ruskies.

Attached: En.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Why the fuck would you talk to Russians on the internet?

>tfw can understand Russian clearly but speak in broken and can't read in Russian

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

>Why the fuck would you talk to Russians on the internet?

I'm a spy

Supo or Kapo?

Both and neither :x

The only people playing OFP anymore are Russians on YouTube, and I want to find the really cool addons they use in their videos. Cool stuff like the Soviet Afghan war, I've never seen those addons before.

Ah, good to know Eston Kohver shitposts here.

How does Estonia compare to countries like Denmark and Norway?

I work the Baltic + Finland desk. Estonia is much poorer than Norway and Denmark, has 7 immigrants from Africa but has a serious Ruskie epidemic, especially in Narva and Tallinn. Quality of Life would be far below Norway in economic standards but the Estonians themselves are resilient people (they sung their way to Independence, ffs) and they currently have a stable economy with low cost of living and they are certainly up there with Finland when it comes to tech and Cyber Security although my personal devices are only trusted to be handled by F-Secure (Finnish). Like Finland, they have general conscription, they're leery of strangers (much more friendly than Finns, though) and would be the first to fall in a Russian invasion of the Baltics (NATO would have to fight through Latvia and Lithuania to get to them and TRIPWIRE would only be expected to hold out for 48 hours before Tallinn falls).

don't be sad, russians do the same thing

Attached: 5a5.jpg (590x850, 144K)

I can't imagine being able to speak another language

Why? Don't most Americans know at least a bit of Spanish?

Not me. Taco Bell is the limit of my Spanish. I can speak/write in Kraut, Finnish, Estonian and some of the Saami languages. I could understand Ter, but there's no speakers left and my Komi is okay.

Shouldve played csgo, supplementing your diet with 1l of vodka every morning.

I purposefully refuse to learn any Spanish. Fuck Mexicans. If I'm ever going to learn Spanish it'd be the real version Spaniards speak, not taco trash.

>when your favorite multiplayer video game is so dead that only russians still play it
i fucking hate this shit

I feel your pain. Fuck Arma 3.

Attached: trabant.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

i love arma2 wasteland. it is now only russians on utes. fuck i miss base building on chenarus

OFP is even more dead. The only videos about it being released these days are Russians playing with really cool looking obscure mods that I can't find ANYWHERE.

Link the video maybe I'll help you. I can speak russki.

Kurva nigga underdeveloped labia fag bliad. nazi cockmand hui.
-Putin

Most people aren't interested in learning Spanish beyond taking it for language credit in school.