Procreation is the most evil thing that no one rallies against

Procreation is the most evil thing that no one rallies against.

Attached: jaxon5-720x547[1].jpg (720x547, 129K)

I agree my mother drank durning pregnancy and therefor has no value when it comes to "life" in a general sense

Having a child should be a very carefull and thoughtful process and not everyone is morally allowed to have a child

Attached: 1544649291704.jpg (638x637, 68K)

Do you have FAS like Egoraptor's wife?

This is why robots are fucking traps and sissies that and their easy to get I might give it a go and see how Grindr is, maybe lose my virginity to boipucci

birth rates already at record lows in the USA
gene editing will become popular
incels on rise even normie males are seen as worthless to women

it's over

Procreation isn't evil. It's vaginas that are evil.

I do, i'm also prone to psychosis enduced by ritalin aka amphetamines that were given to me to "help" in school due to my condition

Who is egoraptor tho ?

>i'm also prone to psychosis enduced by ritalin aka amphetamines that were given to me to "help" in school due to my condition
That's rough, what kinda psychosis? What's the worst you've experienced?
>Who is egoraptor tho ?
He used to make Newgrounds cartoons like Metal Gear Awesome.

Why is that man smiling after he cut off parts of that babies head?

He's proud of his craftsmanship.

But, user, I want to continue my *generic* family name and also pass on my *average* genes.

I've been formerly diagnosed as paranoid shizophrenic

So it's mostly delusions related to paranoia, i've been hospitalized and was very isolated so that would the worst it got. Just leaving the house was bad enough.

Even normies are wary of stepping over the bounds of what each individual women would condone as sexual harassment who rely solely on personal interpretation that can vary immensely with each individual women. An undefined measurement that places a charismatic attractive guy grabbing her ass as acceptable, but a unattractive guy looking in her direction as harassment. Even the charismatic individual can misinterpret signals of attraction when suddenly she alters her memory to view the flirting as harassment after a period of time as transpired. The guys' interpretation of the event of interaction is recalled as her inviting his style of promiscuous flirtation, perhaps he faltered in not being able to read her undecided mind. She alters her memories to suit her agenda of remaining innocent and desirable. This is the same mental processing women place previous relationships with guys who did many things for her and have had many good experiences, to suddenly remember all of her experiences as bad and turning the boyfriend into a harasser when she herself could have been the one abusing her boyfriend. It's borderline schizophrenic and cannot be rationalized. Men will seek comfort in other ways from this corruption of social dynamics, they will substitute the hallow affection of women with empty materialism.

This. Having kids is already heavily punished and discouraged, so don't worry, things are headed in the right direction.

Wrong thread, anonymous.

No you idiot, it's not stopping everywhere when it really should. Africans, Indians, Muslims, Mexicans, South Americans and Asians need to stop but they aren't.

Even in the third world, population rate is lowering. Do not be alarmed.

Based and antinatalist pilled

And why should they specifically stop?

Just because you hate your life doesn't make procreation evil.

Attached: 1540259601039.png (500x689, 54K)

Procreation is the origin of all suffering and entails a nigh-endless cycle of it. If knowingly spreading a disease or maiming a person or burning them to the point where they're near-death but not quite dead is wrong then procreation is worse. You know that your offspring could end up in any of the countless terrible situations people have been in and you know that their offspring could, so on and so forth until the end of the species, but you procreate anyways? It's pure selfish evil and that is why it should stop.

>Haha if suffering is bad you better kill yourself
There are reasons for why a person who suffers might not kill themselves, instilled fear of an afterlife, fear of failing the suicide, fearing of leaving family behind, fear of otherwise harming other people etc.

No but why should those ethnic groups in specific stop? Why not white people as well?

>Just because you hate your life doesn't make procreation evil.
That's not the justification for anti-natalism but your attack shows your amorality.

>Just because my child hates their cancer-ridden life defined by deformity and resents me for it doesn't mean I did anything wrong
You don't give a shit about your potential children, just fulfilling your own desires.

>No but why should those ethnic groups in specific stop?
For the reasons detailed.
>Why not white people as well?
Eventually they should but if White people go first then no one else will. White people are a big reason why movements focused on preventing bad exist in the first place and they don't tend to treat their children as terribly or breed as recklessly as these other people I've mentioned. A peaceful end to humanity won't happen if Whites die out first.

All those things apply to white people as well. Either everyone should stop breeding or no one should.

Read the second line, was going to explain again but it would just be a repeat. White people should stop too but there's more to it than that.

Its a weak excuse. Either every stops or no one, everything else is jewish tricks

>Its a weak excuse
Excuse for what? You keep insinuating that I'm saying White people are exempt when I said I'm not, I'm saying that only White people will go if they go first.

what thread was this for? seems interesting

>yes go you go first after you have died off we'll stop too trust us
Nah, fuck off. Either everyone does it at the same time or no one does

That's fair, everyone doing it at the same time also works, it's just that Whites shouldn't stop until it's reasonably certain that non-Whites will too, and as is that is not the case.

I completely agree user. Life is not worth living no matter how you look at it. We live to suffer and to slave away to the jews making us even more miserable with chemically induced depression, hormonal imbalances and a whole other cocktail of horse shit. Sometimes I wonder and smile at how many hundreds of years of suffering I am going to prevent by refusing to conceive a child and carry on my genes.

Based and redpilled user. Fuck cruel normalfags