Have you ever done anything sexual with your mom?

Have you ever done anything sexual with your mom?

Attached: 335203_02big.jpg (800x1199, 721K)

I have with yours

i also fucked op's mom

My mom used to be hot, that being said I still wouldn't do anything with her.

have you ever stopped making fetish threads like a little fucking virgin and actually get a fucking life

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Not really. I used to sleep in the same bed with her and grope her while she slept, though. Sometimes I'll give her foot rubs and kiss her feet, then jerk off after, but that's the extent of it.

Had a kid with her so yeah.

was it special?

We have a romantic relationship together, sorta

Not really. Maybe special because of our situation but otherwise not much.

>why don't you go out there and fuck some whore like a man instead of talking about it like a sissy
It turns me on to think about it, then I enjoy my fap time. Why would I waste my time at a bar or whatever to try and get my willy inside some slut when I can just get off perfectly fine alone at home?

I want to breed my mom, your kid didn"t turn out retarded?

Not him but usually the retard due to incest comes after multiple generations of incest

This faggot trying to represent some alone meat beating like if it was some elitist fine moment.

Do you drink some brandy and light a cigar while you jerk off ? Do you do it in an oak wood chair or in a Louis XIV style armchair ? And of course I do believe an expert hedonist like you must put on some jazz tunes while shaking his gentleman cock.

I wish.

I did get her a new bathrobe for her birthday a couple weeks ago. She tried it on for me and looks really cute in it. Can't wait until it gets loose on occasion and I can see her tits.

Attached: 1534400282974.png (616x1190, 1.08M)

No retard kid but out family has never been inbred before either as far back as we know.

Incestual kids have a higher chance of everything that can go wrong going wrong, same with older women pregnancies

Yeah, this one time she pressed my full body out of her vagina. Shit was hot. Also a lot touching her tits and lactation stuff. She is kinda weird. But enough about my weekend.

>be insecure incel teen who cannot speak to girls
>have nagging harpy for mother
>fantasize about beautiful, caring mother figure who loves me unconditionally and makes love to me
>this type of mother figure has absoultely nothing in common with my actual mother
>read mother/son incest erotic fiction
>shrill harpy mother catches me reading it
>she thinks I was thinking of fucking her
>she freaks out and I feel like a shit failure of a human being for weeks
we never spoke about it again and things have been back to normal for years. Part of me hopes she gets alzheimers and forgets it ever happened

I see, thanks for the info. We're pretty worried about that happening.

Tongue kissed, she licked my earlobes, grabbed me by the balls in front of family, sat on lap, slapped my ass, pulled down my pants with underwear in front of an open window. Wish that it was some shota manga, wish i didnt remember that as she thinks

We were worried too but thankfully it turned out for the best. Normal healthy little girl.

Well, we've had sex and all, but she's not on the pill so we have to be very careful.

How often do you two fuck?

>Have vore fetish
>"Incest vore" with a motherly predator gets me going like crazy
>Used to bait mother into talking about me being inside her as a baby
>Rubbed her belly on several occasions

I just want to go home bros...

Usually 2 or 3 times a week.

Does she moan when you fuck her?

She's trying to hold herself back most of the time. Turns me on.

Any anons seriously into their mom's ass?

Attached: f6ba6271be1f819f3a688e18ee4b79a8.jpg (640x960, 76K)

Sorry user, never was much into asses. I prefer tits.

Are you the user who was asking about gifts for his mom?
Did you follow my advice and gave her a buttplug? preferable with remote control

she's fat and not attractive

That ass is begging for some good anal fucking

Did you ever try anal with your mom?

in which positions do you fuck her?

We did once, but she prefers vaginal
Missionary and on the side in spooning position. She likes those the most.

Same here. My mom has no ass but great tits.
That's me. I wanted to get her something cute. Buttplug just sounds like a bad way to go.

My mom doesn't have a bad ass, I just prefer her tits.

Did you fuck her yet?
Did you ever cum in your mom, on accident or otherwise?

She only let me cum in her once so far. She's not on the pill and had to take a day after pill. So I can't cum inside whenever I want.

>Did you fuck her yet?
It's not that easy, user. One of these days I'm going to gauge her interest by taking her out to dinner or something, but right now I'm perfectly fine jacking off thinking about her.

post your CUTEST and most ADORABLE hentai.. owo uwu *pounces on u*

Attached: 4eef84ccd90fbff70fd63b5d763d1be8.png (420x420, 115K)

Steal her panties and jerk off with it, then return them so she wears them next time.

Does your mom like it rough?

My mom and i are pretty open about sexual things but don't have sexual interaction with each other because that's weird

IF ITS LEWD ITS NOT CUTE

I already do, I prefer her bras though.

Not particulary, most of the time she wants it slow and deep.

I came out from her bagene.

Attached: drdrdrf.png (145x144, 46K)

>have teen fetish as a kid
>develop milf fetish as a teen
>turns into granny fetish by 18

Wtf, am I gonna be doomed to jacking it to literal skeletons and thicc lich ladies by the time I'm 30?

Yes. Embrace this part of you.

Attached: 1543222815961.png (500x523, 86K)

Yep,i love my mom's big soft ass,she is the reason i'm an Assman

Attached: 1546345899216.jpg (900x744, 102K)

>your mom will never be your wife

Attached: 017.png (1200x1695, 486K)

Yeah but only had sex twice. I have regular sex with my sister too though.

We're only not married because it's not legal desu

Protect her smile user