I quit my job. I'd literally rather die than keep being a wagecuck

I quit my job. I'd literally rather die than keep being a wagecuck.

Attached: 1525161583578.jpg (421x675, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you made the right choice
youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

You've finally reached enlightenment bucko

Enjoy dying to death of starvation, faggot.

>I'd literally rather die than keep being a wagecuck

just think, if you were a pretty girl you wouldn't have to work, men would give you money just to exist

Good for you, mate. I'm almost ready to dump the 9-5 too. Must feel good. What's your plan now?

Me too but I'm looking for something more high paying. My goal is to save enough money so I can buy a house, get some roommates and basically live for free with the income from them

That's a nice way of going NEET - where do you live?

California why? Oiou

Dumb decision.
You'll mope around for a few days until the money runs out and then you'll have to go back on the job search, which is always worse than actually working.

In some places, doing the buying-and-renting isn't all that favorable. I'd advise you to do a bit of homework on that first, just to make sure you know what you're getting into.

>girls live for free meme
This meme is posted too often by these fucking incels, and it's not even a true meme. Girls don't get paid for existing, they get paid for either genuine work or for selling their bodies and their dignity, becoming the butt of a long-standing societal joke. Sure, "muh feminist movement selebrates wahmen sex work!!!!!!! ;D" but most of society will never look at sex workers as genuine people, rather objects to be used when you're at a low, and then discarded. They get paid for existing, I suppose, but in doing so they reduce their existence to a level of essentially jack shit.

Attached: a.png (350x350, 125K)

I literally know an MTF who gets paid well over 600 dollars a months just for occasionally posting nudes on discord

my job recently made a bullshit new rule, all the guys hair has to be like pic related and we now have to wear ties, its a fucking supermarket btw.

Attached: 220px-Richard_b_spencer_cropped_retouched.jpg (220x295, 22K)

if your hair is really short or you're bald then what are you supposed to do?

Girls can sell pics, videos, used socks, tampons, panties etc, hell they can even sell their shit to guys. If I could sell my shit I fucking would, and I would laugh my fucking ass off because some mf bought my excrements. But I can't because I'm a man. You are stupid and so is your dignity

me too and now im gonna be homeless, but at least im happier

Attached: 16296073_1303925912963616_619968919_n.jpg (234x309, 8K)

>I quit my job. I'd literally rather die than keep being a wagecuck.
>That's a nice way of going NEET - where do you live?
>Dumb decision.
>You'll mope around for a few days until the money runs out and then you'll have to go back on the job search, which is always worse than actually working

I'd rather be a "wagecuck" than a NEET shut-in, the money you earn buys the things I need and want. If you're even semi-intelligent you can figure out how to make that money go towards something that will improve your life for the better.

Being NEET has little to no benefits. You're socially isolated and make little to no money. That's why robots are always complaining about no girlfriend and shit.

>just think, if you were a pretty girl you wouldn't have to work, men would give you money just to exist
>I literally know an MTF who gets paid well over 600 dollars a months just for occasionally posting nudes on discord

I think if I was a dame who could earn money from being pretty/sexy. I would rather just work and try to earn some honest money.

i didnt have a gf when i had a job and my own place i dont think the money had anything to do with it

>They get paid for existing, I suppose, but in doing so they reduce their existence to a level of essentially jack shit.
>Girls can sell pics, videos, used socks, tampons, panties etc, hell they can even sell their shit to guys. If I could sell my shit I fucking would, and I would laugh my fucking ass off because some mf bought my excrements. But I can't because I'm a man. You are stupid and so is your dignity

I agree even if some dude wanted to buy my shit I would have to decline him. There's good money and bad money. That's bad money.

spoken like someone well off enough to make that distinction
money is money when you dont have shit

Sorry if I don't take the anecdotes from r9k. Of course you guys know these people, know what they do and see little wrong with it (other than how "unfair" it is): most r9k browsers are fucking degenerates who would gladly partake in this activity. You are the market, and you cannot see how a normal person would view this activity. These people are looked down upon in regular society, and can only fester on the internet where they maintain semi-anonymity. They are still leeches and don't really get off "for free".

I don't understand how you got sidetracked in this thread. watch the video about work it explains everything

Why do supermarkets always have the faggiest uniforms? Only place that does it right is walmart because they can wear pretty much whatever. One of the supermarkets near me makes everybody wear black pants a white shirt and a black fucking vest. Like who the fuck came up with that corny ass uniform and thought it was a good idea? Shekelstein is probably laughing his ass of that his wageslaves actually wear that shit.

OP here, I only have about 1000 but I found a nice dumpster to sleep in from now on.

Attached: 1545171733185.jpg (1486x833, 101K)