Why does the media dislike Poland so much?

Why does the media dislike Poland so much?
I’ve heard good things when talking face-to-face, but the media seems to keep trying to slander her, and was only brought into the world’s view when Trump made a speech there.
But why do they try to do this?

Attached: 67E83A56-9155-4BDD-A2F5-74D1B4862E2D.png (2000x1250, 143K)

I hate poland because youre all a bunch of retards

Why is that America?

Attached: E098A0FE-8343-48D8-9C31-B7E8677C54F0.jpg (300x164, 29K)

Not me. My granddad was polish.

Nationalism, basically. Thing is, the mainstream media wants to uphold globalism, and the EU's globalism has ruined Poland by using it as a cheap source of land and labor. The rich Poles want to keep it that way because it's what made them rich in the first place, but the working class and middle-class Poles are upset about it.
That has caused nationalist and separatist movements to become lively in Poland. This kind of anger is understandable, but they're expressing it the wrong way on a fabricated enemy.

What?
Well shit

has nothing to do with it
people hate Poland through all of history, because they are inbred retards

Sorry, I don't take the opinion of poorly-educated ableists seriously.

Attached: 1488503025021.png (310x338, 128K)

fucking based

thats going into my copypasta folder

Attached: 1776580.png (188x200, 38K)

how many paul joseph watson videos do you watch per day?

But why? And how?
Also your welcome for supporting, training, and leading your cavalry, and building, and designing your forts in 1776. Also are you going to be this aggressive over a question?

Pardon who?

dont talk or even look in my direction filthy polak

haven't heard of the based Paul "conversation is the new counter culture" Joseph Watson?

Listen man, not everyone who criticizes the EU is a fascist in denial. It's an actual plague on the working class and nations that don't bring as much income as the biggest countries in the Union.

Attached: peak liberalism.png (655x767, 410K)

Nope
I’m American you dumb fucking cunt! Jesus

Why is Poland in the media period? What is Jow Forumss sudden obsession with them? I work with a literal Jow Forums tard who acted like I was ubermensch just because my grandparents were polish. I don't trust Eastern European as far as I would like to throw them and I don't think of Poland as a desirable place to live.

>Im american
whats your point? Ive known a whole host of Polish immigrants here and (and one of my best friends) and MY GOD, what a bunch of monsters
Look in the fucking mirror

Really the ONLY reason it was ever brought into view was cause Trump mad a good speech, and Poland liked him, and Europe didn’t, then Poland, and the Visegrad group closed their borders and a whole load of people got pissed, and spread lies about “white nationalists at independence march” which are just patriots who’ve been doing it since the 1980’s and before.
Also, you don’t trust Poles and Eastern Europeans because your friend acted like a complete Nazi towards you?(I’m sure I’m reading that wrong)
And it’s not a bad place to live, and the people are kind, but the roads are shit, and air pollution sucks.
You hate the Polish for being Polish and when they say
>I’m American
You still don’t consider it your own people and instead go on attack
The fuck man?

Attached: 90C4870F-C7C3-40E2-AADE-6E1670917225.jpg (898x628, 112K)

>stupid polak makes stupid argument
what else is new?
America is also 50 countries you clearly arent american

>50 countries
Incorrect, we are one country with 50 states.

Thank you
HOLY JESUS ERECTIFYING CONSTANTINOPLE
I’ve traveled the world, moving home every 3 or so years, and PLENTY of Americans, but YOU have got to be the most retarded, and degenerate piece of human shit I’ve seen in my life, only being outclassed by a handful of retards, and you should frankly be ashamed to call yourself American, Hell, I fucking bet you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on THE FUCKING HEEL
Goddamn you make me just about the sickest I’ve been in years, if Jesus came down himself and said spare him I’d still pull the trigger on your trilby wearing ass you fucknugget!

Attached: C153F07B-5251-4BF3-9178-034C1558247F.jpg (667x1024, 230K)

Also Pola-CK you fucking uncultured piece of literal human furry asswipe!

Attached: 91909B28-DA78-40F9-BD58-F956C2F36FD6.png (469x508, 140K)

I don't like Eastern European because they always try to screw me when I do business with them. Some would call that good business sense though.

No matter what, we will love you Poland

nice, trips confirm

Thank you friend

Attached: 75C4CDA3-BD2C-4D3C-81F9-8B95D0FB52B7.jpg (500x687, 111K)

>I don't think of Poland as a desirable place to live.
THE GOOD: Safe, clean, developed. Fast Internet (faster than in the US or the UK). Is within walking distance from the world's most developed countries. Has wagecucks desperate to work for you. Free health care. Is getting richer each year. Has paczkomats.

THE BAD: Women don't like sex, men are asocial, people are uncreative. No Amazon (use Allegro for that). Things in shops are lower quality and cost more than in the West, some trivial things are impossible to buy and no one except you needs them. The government spies on people as hard as in America or the UK instead of protecting them from spying. Health care is so so. Too many holidays. Shops are now closed on Sundays. Monthly cash for parasites with many children.

BOTTOM LINE: Living in Poland is as good as you make it. You'll be alone and no one will help you. But the infrastructure is there.

Attached: z17369404O.FIXED3.jpg (1714x1690, 508K)

Attached: DonaldNY-1479393777.jpg (1200x798, 314K)

Attached: poland-for-president-of-america.02.jpg (723x1042, 172K)

Attached: Donald-Tusk-Chabad-WesternWall.jpg (425x336, 21K)

Attached: Tusk-Biden.00b87.jpg (1484x1050, 210K)

Attached: 26d3c357-4b11-4875-88c3-b71b13bd5e82.fixed.jpg (1575x1797, 618K)

becuase you guys are the worst shit posters

>ur may mays suc!
Say that again Americunt, I couldn’t quite hear you over my superior shitposts

oh yeah well you're gay beat that homo

Attached: Tusk2016-1479393473.jpg (1200x859, 247K)

>*highfives fellow Polki

>memeboi
>chicanon
>american 2hu
must i list more

You aren't even real. America is a meme.

shut up bitch your cuntry is a meme srsly what has poland done thats so remarkable other than getting ass raped by russia

Attached: 1506637494771.jpg (410x416, 32K)

>as real as Narnia
get back in the closet!

Attached: 9572B705-6521-4098-B426-3CD6CB3DDD9C.png (1280x800, 511K)

back to the closet my ass faggot

Attached: 1492208720645.png (600x600, 488K)

Dunno. Personally hate poland because of the way it looks.

WW2 boarders were best

Also edgy frog worshiping fags like to jerk off to Poland

We beat took Moscow, we beat the USSR (1920), saved lives from Nazis, beat back Ottomon hoards from Europe, and created a kingdom that was so powerful it took three empires and a lot of time to take them over.
We also helped training and leading cavalry in 1776, and make forts for you when you rebelled against the Brits.
Eat it

Attached: F3730C9A-5D49-45D6-A9F1-9474FA105694.jpg (412x612, 81K)

I liked Polish-Lithuanian borders best, because it had most rightful Polish clay

No credible person I personally know has ever seen America. There's no proof that your country exists whatsoever. It's hidden behind big water... yeah, go fool someone else.

Kek

>created Jow Forums
>basicly invented modern warfare
>rule the world
>invented the internet

>helped create that empire
>source of cheap Labour
>good morals and religion
>good warriors with history of warfare
>save Catholics from Muslims
>saved Jews from everyone
>birthplace of Marie Curie, and many others thought to be different nationalities
>showed the world that even the smallest and weakest can defeat the largest bears
>saved Poles from Black Plague
Stalemate?

>created Jow Forums
Moot is Polish though.

Attached: burger. Polish.jpg (450x300, 26K)

>beacon of freedom
>last truly christen country
>greatest military in history
>multi ethnic and diverse population (because everyone wants to be here
>biggest supporter of isreal (only decent middle eastern country)
birth place of bill gates Thomas edison Alexander graham bell mark twain edger allen poe
>only been invaded ounce

Wait, you go invaded? By fucking who? Was it the war of 1813?
Also the
>last truly christen country
May be a bit off, compared to Poland and Brazil

Attached: 2000px-Christianity_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Christian_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.p (2000x1027, 367K)

>invented basketball
>burnt the White House down with militia and a handful of trained soldiers
>best in the world at ice hockey
>the only non polluted af country left
>our national symbols are sick af
Fuck you polioland.

also
>birthplace of European Constitution
>Birthplace of most Western Ideals
>Used to be multicultural but Nazis came and no one wanted to replace the lost peoples
>Beacon of European Democracy and Defense
>Birthplace of Jozef Pilsudski
>Anit-Commie
>Anti-Fascist
>Anti-Totalitarian
>great food and women
>low obesity rates
>99.8% literacy rate
Were all bros here, it's banter and friendly competition Canada, don't be a cuck

Attached: papers_please_poland_by_shocon_booru-d9nfzzz.jpg (1191x670, 79K)

fuck off faggot

>builds wall
>police state
>spying on the whole world
>CIA is running Jow Forums
>beacon of freedom

Attached: 1+08+17+Sunday+group+in+front+of+Berlin+Wall+Bruderkuss+painting+2.jpg (1000x662, 151K)

Good point
Bro

Attached: f91c374bd4a2c394f118591058b08ba0.jpg (595x600, 137K)

Suck my dick polioboy I’ll bant the way I want.

Attached: lead_large.jpg (615x410, 95K)

Attached: Walesa-Lech459.jpg (1962x2651, 1.65M)

JESUS, how could I forget national hero Lech Walensa?

tostujcie cenzo

To be fair, Poland has now reneged on its liberal heritage. The free world loved Poland back in 1989.

You're assholes to the whole world, there isnt a reason to like your country

Attached: anzu eeeh.jpg (450x499, 32K)

What have we done to you, France, and when?

stole our taxmoney through the EU, being alcoholic losers, taking our jobs etc.

I spend that "tax money" in Carrefour and Leclerc which employ Polish wagecucks as slave labour.

Besides, that's what your tax money is for by definition: for being spent on someone other than you. If you are so envious, move to Poland.

I forgot to mention that your supermarkets don't pay taxes to us.

Dumb shithole Poland give France it's money back

We didn't steal it.