AGE OF CONSENT

What should AoC be??
I think 13 is perfect. Why?
An adult who is slightly above mental retardation has the mental equivalent of a 12.6yo white person. An average black person has the mental equivalent of a 15.3 year old.

Plenty of women are fully developed and fecund by that age.

European countries by age of consent:

14 years old - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia

15 years old - Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

America is so backwards like a 3rd world islamic country when it comes to AoC. The laws were probably made by racists too, so supporting them is racism

Attached: 1545063523623.png (936x560, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_age#Mental_age_and_IQ
instagram.com/briiadeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I think 13 is perfect
pretty much is

I think age of consent is fine we're it's at

Attached: fa7.jpg (200x136, 6K)

14 years old?
>Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia

or 13 years old? Japan, Mexico, many other places

pedos unite

Attached: HAKANN.png (180x258, 182K)

Thats in a rural area of Japan and at the national level, the majority of prefectures have consent ages at 16+.
Trust me user I would know.
>aoc lowered to 12
>loli lovers still cant get laid because no girls actually enjoy their company
just stick to 2D and future waifubots

ok so the rest of the world does something so we should too? and the AOC is different by state

pedo = pre-pubescent

pedo is gross

ephebophilia is OK though, perfectly normal

18 as standard but have the age difference permissible before otherwise consensual sex is considered statutory rape widened to the parties being within 4 years of each others age. That way people aren't punished for relatively normal relationships but pedo scum are still kept in check and punished accordingly.

>ok so the rest of the world does something so we should too? and the AOC is different by state
there is literally no reason why it should be so fucking high

>sex with a 17yo makes you pedo scum
>it's 100% legal in most of the world to do this, for even 90yo men

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

PEDO - sexual attraction to PRE-PUBESCENT children
>PEDO - sexual attraction to PRE-PUBESCENT children

I didn't know 16 was very high but I think your just a pedo who wants to fuck 13 year old girls

Not that user but I was fired unironically for a relationship with a 17 year old when I was 20. The firing statement said "Innapropriate conduct with a minor".
Still haven't found a new job.

>most men aren't attracted to women over the age of 26

Roasties eternally btfo

ITT: OP is a pedophile who wants to fuck little girls to satisfy his loli fetish.

Wrong. that would be me to satisfy my lolidom fetish

>pedo who wants to fuck 13 year old girls
you make no sense. you're a woman, aren't you?

i am NOT a pedo, because i am not attracted to PRE-PUBESCENT children

this is totally different:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

also read the OP graph, that is just normal men, not pedophiles, NORMAL MEN

in most of the world, 17 is perfectly legal

america is truly backwards, like an islamic country

I'm not actually interested in dating or having sex with someone who can't run to the store and buy liquor or beer when we run out.

Even if you're Ephebophilliac, if you fuck a girl under 18, you're gonna be a convicted Pedophile by law. Basic shit. Being an Ephebophilliac is still a fucking crime.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile, unlike a pederast

Fuck off pedo, 18 is the closest you'll ever get to fucking a child so get used to it

Attached: 1544850996317s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

>Even if you're Ephebophilliac, if you fuck a girl under 18, you're gonna be a convicted Pedophile by law. Basic shit. Being an Ephebophilliac is still a fucking crime.

It's actually 16 in most states, dude.

>if you fuck a girl under 18, you're gonna be a convicted Pedophile by law
in some countries, but not most of them

>Being an Ephebophilliac is still a fucking crime.
not in most of the world

European countries by age of consent:

14 years old - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia

15 years old - Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

Some parts of Mexico have AoC as low as 13 =^)

>doesn't know that pedo is PRE-pubescent
>visibly upset upon realizing men prefer younger women
>pretends like i can't leave the country
>posts a thumbnail

fuck off back to rebbit, roastie

It's not illegal to be pedophile. The criminal aspect comes into play when someone has sex with a child, attempts to have sex with a child or anything defined as a criminal act under the law. But no someone can be a pedophile and it's not illegal. Someone can think and feel whatever they want as long as they don't act on those feelings or thoughts.

>Still haven't found a new job.
What kind of company and country do you live in were they fire you over that shit? In Europe it's very normal for a 20yr old to date a 17yr old

Whoops yeah, I'm used to saying 18 because that's the age of consent where I live

The reason why there seems to be so many pedos on r9k who think 13 is prime age is because they arent actually pedos. They are barely above that age themselves.

That doesn't mean that in places where it's not legal you're not a fucking pedo. "Most parts of the world" is totally wrong btw - quick google search tells me that most countries have it at about 16.

>That doesn't mean that in places where it's not legal you're not a fucking pedo
pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children.
i am not attracted to prepubescent children
so fuck off, roastie

>"Most parts of the world" is totally wrong btw - quick google search tells me that most countries have it at about 16.
you just refuted yourself, idiot. i said most of the world has below 18 as legal. if most of the world has 16, that is below 18, which is "pedophilia" by your pathetic, stupid, retarded definition

>Basing morality on legality
kek Fucking cukc

>being a pedophile is a crime
Fucking kek there's no way this retarded shit isn't bait

Angie Verona was 14 when she became a thing and every one wanted to fuck her even though they were ignorant of her age

Attached: angie varona playboy.jpg (431x720, 37K)

>Fucking kek there's no way this retarded shit isn't bait
oh, it isn't. that's just a female posting

Roasties fear the Cunny

Hope she isn't 14 in that pic

*is
ftfy

THIS GIRL IS LEGAL ANYWHERE (except, Bahrain and a few other muslim countries KEK)

ROASTIES = TOASTIE

Attached: AnastasiaKrivosheeva-pol08.jpg (800x1200, 744K)

more fully grown adult females of prime sexual age (100% legal)

only a homosexual doesn't find her attractive

Attached: AnastasiaKrivosheeva-pol01.jpg (800x1200, 818K)

SHE WILL NEVER GET YOUNGER

Attached: AnastasiaKrivosheeva-pol03.jpg (800x1200, 782K)

BTW she is litearlly 19 years old in those pics guys

honestly the age of consent argument is just men arguing precisely at which age women transition from being pure to being sluts for sexual use. pedophiles argue "children and teens are sexual beings and therefore i can fuck them" and others argue "no they're 100% pure and good so you can't fuck them until they stop being pure and good at 18".

the entire argument is a fundamental misunderstanding of how consent works that stems from men feeling entitled to sex with women as soon as they're capable of wanting sex. The thing is, teens ARE "sexual beings" or whatever...but not for you. They're sexual beings for themselves and other people their own age, because they're young and figuring themselves out, and that's fucking normal.

TL;DR most age of consent arguments are male-centric and entitlement-based and the truth is you should just fuck people around your own age, give or take a few years, and stop being such a fucking weirdo.

21. Women blow their roasts out before they know how to handle simple conversation.

>13 more attractive than 22

Attached: 1533241181144.gif (750x750, 16K)

Wtf is she really 19? She looks 12

>male-centric
wrong.

rape is always illegal, always

if you don't want to have sex until age 25, that's perfectly legal

it's all about CRIMINALIZING acts. some people manage to wait until marriage to have sex, even though there is no law about this.

"age of consent" laws are generally stupid

in that pic she is 19yo. her name is in the filename, you can confirm it yourself

CHRONOLOGICAL AGE DOESNT MEAN SHIT, honestly

the average black american has the mental equivalent of a 15yo white person, measured by IQ

women can start puberty at 8 or 9 years old, and others start it at 13... so there's a HUGE gap.

a one-size-fits-all age of consent is bullshit

FACT:
if humans were enslaved by some superior extraterrestrial species, and used basically as livestock, and bred by them... they would force the women to have their first child around age 15-18. that's just reality, they would look at it solely from a BIOLOGICAL perspective

Minors aren't smart enough to know what they want.

>Minors aren't smart enough to know what they want.

the average black american has an IQ of 85, whic is equivalent to a 15 year old white person in cognitive ability

there is literally no measure that will preclude 15 year old white girls but NOT preclude at least 1/3 of blacks from having intercourse.

the "smart enough" argument MAKES NO SENSE

The half your age plus 7 rule should be law.

>Using IQ, which was only ever intended as a quick and dirty reference for on-paper reasoning, as an indicator of level of neurological development.

You're not even worth arguing with if you don't even have the most basic understanding of this topic.

New York. Cant say more. Big company.

wrong

Originally, the differences between mental age and chronological age were used to compute the intelligence quotient, or IQ. This was computed using the ratio method, with the following formula:

mental age / Physical age * 100 = IQ

No matter what the child's chronological age, if the mental age is the same as the chronological age, then the IQ will equal 100.[7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_age#Mental_age_and_IQ

that's how it originally was, with the cap at 18yo

You're talking around my point.

>You're talking around my point.

no, i am not. your point is TRASH

a low IQ adult (say, 80) is allowed to have sex, despite being DUMBER by any conceievable measure compared to an average 15 year old white person.

the *ONLY* measure you can use to claim that the average 15yo is less intelligent than the 80 IQ fully grown adult is... chronological age, which is a terrible measure of intelligence

Why does everyone have to be autistic about attraction. If she's gone through puberty fully it ain't wrong to find her attractive

by what objective standard is a 15 year old not as intelligent as a legal adult with a tested IQ around 80?

>everyone
you mean roasties? because it's really only women here that are butthurt about the chart in the OP and think most men are pedophiles LOL

>you mean roasties?
I think post wall roasties are more accurate, but sure roasties and feminists care too

>the average black american has an IQ of 85, whic is equivalent to a 15 year old white person in cognitive ability
>there is literally no measure that will preclude 15 year old white girls but NOT preclude at least 1/3 of blacks from having intercourse

You're using racism to justify fucking teenaged girls. Sounds sort of stupid, to me. Personally I'd rather my girlfriend be able to buy me beer when she goes shopping. That's my personal sentiment.

15-16 for general purposes is fine.

Generally speaking I think it should be more about case by case context tho and not a hard arbitrary chronological limit. Predators need to be BTFO regardless of the girl's age.

>Japan
>13
hate to break it to you, but their prefectural laws override the federal age of consent and not a single prefect has 13 as their local age of consent. I imagine the vast majority of countries with AoC this low have caveats like this, or "romeo and juliet" clauses.

>and future waifubots
many countries have already banned "child-like" sex dolls. what makes you think they would allow loli sex bots in the future?

>Ephebophilliac
that isn't even a word.
>if you fuck a girl under 18, you're gonna be a convicted Pedophile by law
why is your capitalization so odd? also, no, you're flat out wrong lmao.
>Being an Ephebophilliac is still a fucking crime.
no, it isn't, and fortunately for you being a massive fucking retard isn't a crime either.

>You're using racism to justify fucking teenaged girls
wrong, i am not using "racism" the IQ gap between races is established fact

i am simply pointing out that if you give a random black american an IQ test, they will score equal to the random 15yo white person.

>Personally I'd rather my girlfriend be able to buy me beer when she goes shopping.
same. that's why i wouldn't date an 18 year old, DESPITE IT BEING LEGAL ANYWAY

>That's my personal sentiment.
nobody is forcing you to date anyone. even if the age of consent was entirely abolished, you could date solely grannies.

Feminists and post wall roasties will say being attracted to a girl like this is being a pedo instagram.com/briiadeline/

If every man starts breeding with 13 year olds it would be disastrous for population growth. Finding 14 year olds attractive is ok as it is a remnant of our primitive instincts to fuck teens when the average lifespan was just somewhere between 25-35 years old. Breeding with them however in our current era is a different issue.

they say the SAME THING when you are attracted to this girl: and then you tell them she is 19 and they still insist, LOL! meanwhile she is a beautiful model who is internationally recognized as a 9-10/10

>If every man starts breeding with 13 year olds it would be disastrous for population growth
in what way?
that wouldn't happen BTW. actually we are below replacement level in the civilized world

>Finding 14 year olds attractive is ok as it is a remnant of our primitive instincts to fuck teens when the average lifespan was just somewhere between 25-35 years old. Breeding with them however in our current era is a different issue.
it's not morally wrong at all, it's just a "different issue" because of retards, basically

these 14yo girls are banging 16yo chads anyway

Why? Thee birth rate in the west is at terrible low numbers and if we don't make more babies the whole pension system and society will get fucked

>that wouldn't happen BTW. actually we are below replacement level in the civilized world
This, I love how the wests fix to this is to bring in hordes of uneducated arabs to make up for the crumbling birth rates

>when the average lifespan was just somewhere between 25-35 years
this was never a thing. it's a myth spread by people who misinterpreted infant mortality rate data tacked into life expectancy statistics.