I am literally a good (not extremely by any means)

Looking normie guy who is 21 years old who has fucked dozens of females by being confident. AMA

Attached: 90046CCC-9BEC-4D05-8369-2ACA68A5E470.jpg (620x827, 58K)

how many dudes tho?

Zero, one has kissed me on the lips though which really pissed me of.

-penis size
-did you always made them orgasm?
-what they thought of your penis
-height

does it fill the hole inside you, arrancar?

Good for you bumble bee. Im sure you made lots of honey. I too have made """love""" to multiple women and every time it makes me feel more empty and lonely inside because truthfully I hate them and I hate how I want to fuck them but I do anyway like the shrivelled wretch I am.

>21 year olds wanting to give me life-advice
Ive been on this site for too long.

you make me feel sorry for yourself bro, life is hard sometimes :(

>dozens of females
what's the point in doing this?

I could probably do the same if I wanted to try as hard as you do but I don't see the appeal. As a matter of fact women are less attractive to me because most of them who are easily accessible are basically just fucktoys with innumerous past sex partners.

Attached: 323C1B4400000578-3494419-image-m-8_1458099127794.jpg (634x335, 58K)

>be incel
>sex drive dies before you get laid
>life was meaningless

Talking from personal experience?
You're not alone in that

Im not sure what you mean but Im assuming its sarcasm.
Being an incel sucks, yeah, but sex isnt what you (or at least I) crave - its intimacy.
Maybe if youre a brainlet you can conflate the two but I want a girl to love and not one who I want to choke the shit out of and beat black and blue.
Its better than wanking though

How does an unconfident guy like me do this?

you just wanted to brag about being a chad and being 2deep4you at the same time.
just want you to know that you look like a tool when you do that

7 incher
Sometimes multiple times. There are times I dont cum because I have a shit ton of stamina (high test)
They said it is perfect and love it because it doesnt curve
I fucked that yea
I completely agree I hate women too but I love them as my company
I can tell you what people are into nowadays
Dont you enjoy sex lol
Start doing compound lifts in the gym. I have been doing that for 3 years and my testosterone drastically improved. I was a skinny lanklet and now women seek protection because im tall and muscely
Literally raise your chin and pop out your chest, start lifting and learn how to make money. These priorities will make women less important and they will notice this. Thats why they will go after you. And if you are pale please get a tan

Attached: 7D8FA865-0307-476E-A526-F4A2EB6C81D8.jpg (1218x1218, 157K)

>7 incher
>Sometimes multiple times. There are times I dont cum because I have a shit ton of stamina (high test)
>They said it is perfect and love it because it doesnt curve
>6.5
literally uber chad but presents himself as good looking normie

go fuck yourself

Wtf are you saying woman rate me decent looking. It is my behaviour that attracts them. Remember men are attracted to looks, women are attracted to behaviour. Dont be sorry for yourself there are plenty of males that look better than me but if I can out man them looks wont matter the slightest. My best friend is 5.10 and fucks more than me lol

What is their collective weight in tonnes?

>5.10 and fucks more than me
maybe he's a 10 and also behaviour is a lot about genetics (test etc.), so it's not much different thanlooks

OMFG can we please just auto IP ban these fucking mongoloid normalfags FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

What's the biggest age difference between you and a girl you fucked?

ahh another guy roleplaying on Jow Forums

Do you usually go raw with girls?

JESUS FUCK WE ARE ALL STARVING HERE GTFO STOP TORMENTING US

#
He cares more than me I am focusing on a career while he is focused on his tinder. Still love him tho
#
I usually browse biz and recently stumbled upon this board. It is the most interesting to date.
#
8 years difference
#
Not role playing. I can show my whatsapp messages or whatever you want
#
Always lol I have plenty of condoms but never use them. I dont have anything fortunately

Attached: BEA9D5BC-1A9B-4809-A77D-688EE54E3210.jpg (960x960, 106K)

>Always lol I have plenty of condoms but never use them. I dont have anything fortunately
Do you usually creampie? Also how do you avoid STDs if you go raw?

>8 years difference
How old was she and how old were you at the time?

Pull out and usually they are on pills. I cum wherever I want since those girls dont deserve respect anyways. This one girl said to me that she wants my cum in her mouth. Crazy things

>Not role playing. I can show my whatsapp messages or whatever you want
Show em pussy. Also share some pics of girls you've been with

can you imagine being some autist bragging on a frog board about banging tinder skanks

Where do you usually cum?

She was 28 and I was 20 att

Who's the youngest you've fucked and how young would you go? (assuming it's legal)

How and when do I initiate a kiss?
Took this girl on a first date and it was good and all, but no kissing. It just never seemed appropriate. We talked, walked and that's it, like friends.

Op, how do I message this girl

She I know literally fucking nothing about BDSM but I want to have vanilla sex with her which she lists in the same list as BDSM shit. It also looks like she loves older guys but I'm only 4 years older

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-145210.png (1080x1920, 440K)

Hope you can read dutch
Usually not tinder skanks but club skanks mind you
Wherever but I prefer mouth

Attached: 957F5C08-BB5F-4026-B2CC-B4162D79EA0F.jpg (750x1146, 497K)

post her pics.
if she posted them there she obviously doesnt care who sees

Always just go for it. If she hugs you tell her you want to leave her something special or some generic bullshit
19 years old. Had a blowjob from a 17 year old last year
Fucked the right one

Attached: 12E3EF0E-9C95-4967-B036-E860A074EACD.jpg (383x383, 41K)

>Always lol I have plenty of condoms but never use them. I dont have anything fortunately
How do you avoid STDs if you go raw all the time

Is this a whore if so talk with zero respect and just tell her you want to her and after you gave her your game she should never let a lame hit it

If she isnt a whore ask her what she does and when you are going on a date. If you want a deep convo ask her why she gets out of bed every morning and when she wouldnt get out her bed early every day.
This is just off the dome if I knew this girl I could have gave you a bit more

Nice, where did you cum? Also how long did you talk to her and usually talk to girls before you can fuck them?

Another one this is the 17 year old

Attached: 35BD8AEC-711C-43E8-A2D2-FEC8362EACFD.jpg (750x804, 341K)

Alright. What are people into nowadays?

How do I get qt black girls to suck my dick?

I met her at a bar and we hit it off. I kissed her there and fingered her. After that we got a hotel week after and fucked there after we ate.

Listen to hip hop, specifically lil baby, nav, travis scott. (Black) girls love these styles. Also portray yourself as a trofee. If they arent into you they arent but by showing them they should have you they will come to you. And be funny they love funny guys. Im not into them tho

Holy shit she's hot. Share the story with her user

Met her through a friend who lives in Den Haag Netherlands. We shared memes with eachother and she founded out I was talking to other girls and I was 6.5 220lbs. That caught her attention and I always teased her about when we went on a date bla bla. We went to the beach and I had on grey sweatpants so I caught her staring a couple of times. She also wanted to pay dinner so badly even though she makes barely anything at the store she works out. In case you dont know what this means she was interested. Also I drive an audi A3 so we fucked in my car.

Attached: 7D33DA55-D953-420D-ADBB-BDAB68899000.jpg (750x791, 456K)

>Im not into them tho
Aaaaaand yet you know all this about them and how to woo them. Keep larping faggot

>Also how long do you talk to girls before you can fuck them?

Answer this.

Seven inches and six and a half feet, you got life on easy mode and yet you still have to come be an attention whore online.

Here is one.
I live in the same town so I fit everything in her list besides BDSM knowledge

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-152132.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

Lol try harder I go outside and see a couple of things
Depends you should go on a date within a week of texting. This is mandatory if this happens you can feel whether or not she wants to fuck. If not get her and yourself because you probably bore her drunk

Ask her what she is into and tell her you need someone with the same interests. If you can hype her up she will be down for whatever
Stop feeling sorry for yourself I am literally here because Jow Forums has helped me and I want to help as much as I can. If you dont appreciate or care why are you in this thread.

ITT: Bluepills

>Also I drive an audi A3 so we fucked in my car.
Does the car help when getting girls?

Why are you on this board? Maybe some other board helped you but definitely not this one, yet you come here to brag, I wonder why

did you score big on cryptos or are you just another loser?

>Stop feeling sorry for yourself I am literally here because Jow Forums has helped me
Didn't know Jow Forums could help anyone, how did Jow Forums help u?

Boy. You're 6'5 and have a 7 inch dick. You get laid regularly. You literally cannot relate to us at all.

Quit your shit and go back to /b/ or something.

Yes
I found this board interesting and this is an AMA I dont care about what you think of me. Tomorrow Im going to continue my life and so are you. Meanwhile you are accusing some random person of bragging while he is just sharing stories and telling truthful things

List of fetishes

Probably going to say some bullshit about being dominant but knowing nothing about ropes

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-153143.png (1080x1920, 371K)

Dude you don't get it at all. Your "help" is fucking useless because none of us can grow a bigger body or dick.

Yes I got into crypto and got a lot of financial knowledge from biz. Also buy as much silver and ChainLink tokens as you can
If my game is wack I get nothing so I dont get where you are coming from

Meanwhile I can't even get a woman to glance twice in my general direction for the life of me. It truly is amazing how much of a difference genetics alone make in a guy's quality of life.

It's over.

Tell here you love fucking doggystyle and putting things in her but while her hands are cuffed en choke her as hard as you can. If she talks or makes noises slap her. Something between those lines
Behaviour > Looks
Right now you feel sorry for yourself

Attached: A2CEFC6B-7921-4DF7-8253-9891F68D253F.jpg (143x221, 19K)

Share some more lewd pics of the girls

Ill make another thread tomorrow because i have to sleep now or keep this thread alive whatever

>If my game is wack

YOU'RE 6'5, IT DOESN'T MATTER

I feel sorry for you. You got life on easy mode and still somethings so fucked up in your dense head that you have to come wag your meat in front of a pack of starving dogs. Burn in hell retard, if you were 5'7 with the best "behavior" on the planet you'd fucking kill yourself, I can already tell you wouldn't be cut out for it

My most recent favorite 25 years old
Okay im going to bed now cheers

Attached: 80E0FE17-DAB9-4049-A7DF-33CBB5A8BD4A.jpg (1600x1588, 229K)

That's right faggot get the fuck off this board and don't come back.

The day you stop feeling sorry for yourself is the day you become a freer man

fuck your link memes faggot. idiot hodler and larper.

I don't feel sorry for myself. Don't mistake me at all. I just know that you're living in a different world compared to the rest of us all. You're very tall, you said you're good looking, you have a big dick, and you have no problem talking to girls. You're not playing by the rules we play. Just move on from us. There's nothing you can tell us outside of your exploits that could possibly help us.