I'm so lonely I'm thinking of trying discord with all the teens. Is it worth it? Or better to continue in abjection?

I'm so lonely I'm thinking of trying discord with all the teens. Is it worth it? Or better to continue in abjection?

Attached: erererererererererererer.png (687x821, 867K)

you should do it lol it's fun

If you're 21+ I'd skip it and become a local in your pub or something. Maybe join a reading group of soccer moms

Discord is a parasitic shithole and very few servers have quality people.

I added someone who posted on here about an hour ago. I've been alone for so long I can't conversate anymore. Apparently, they thought I was "mysterious" because of it.

If you can still come up with ideas of things you want to talk about/arn't scared to share go for it.

Is it?
I'm almost 27. I quit drinking. Irl interaction doesn't work for me. I have autism but can act normal on a superficial level. After the first few conversations, they pierce through my shell and realise I'm weird, and things go downhill.
Maybe.

I think, it will be hard to find ppl for conversation on discord. Better place is r9k (maybe) and then you can use duscord as messanger. But if you want, we can talk.

LMAO don't, you'll get reverse pedo baited/blackmailed cause of your weakness.

This desu, 26 is old in the zoomer generation and you never Really know their age.

Discord has cliques and inner circles you'll never penetrate. I also got bullied a lot by fucking zoomers who experience no real hardships in life, it's all just one big game. You can't discuss anything seriously because of it.

This, unless you are there when the group starts, and are active, they will never actually like/care about you.

If you join one that has to do with a certain hobby or shared interest they're fine. If you join a Jow Forums one it's just socially akward teens being teens, if that sounds appealing to you at 27 you need to get your shit together

41 year old here roleplaying as 21 year old. you are vastly superior to these kids in every way and they can be easily manipulated once you get the hang of how they think. if that sounds fun to you then go for it. if you look for genuine friendships you wont find them here. discord is basically a high school clique simulation game.

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87K)

What would we talk about? Do you ever leave a conversation feeling lonelier?
That sounds depressing. Internet friendship didn't used to be like this.

>I have autism
ok but really diagnosed?

It's prolly in your head bro. I've known some autistic weirdos who hang out in local pubs and people tolerate it

if you want friends, get a gaming console and a mic. It's a lot easier to bond over video games than random conversation.
Although I remmember playing fortnite for hours every week on random hoping to meet a friend. Needless to say I'm still alone.

Just join the tinychat or whatever

>in an idol discord for easy updates and pictures
>influential member who always posts stuff says he thinks A is cuter than B
>BANNED
>another guy says he'll pound B instead of A
>BANNED
fk discord its cancer

>almost 27
Don't even bother, man. Discord is a shell of its former self and long past its prime. Even if you were a teenager yourself, I would still tell you the same thing.

you can find some people you end up enjoying talking to if you look for some time. I found some people on here I talk to for months and sometimes years too but I never found anyone good on a server desu. the best is to look for common interests.

Where do you even meet random people on discord?

you just ask random people on Jow Forums if they wanna talk to you on discord

Seems like a great way to get doxxed

As a 27 year old who's tried this. I can tell you that you'll only be disappointed.

discord isnt like steam or other services where you get trapped in their ecosystem and cant just easily fuck off and make a new account without losing your investment (yet. discord is working actively to become like that too) but as of now you can basically just make a new account whenever something goes wrong or you get banned or whatever. that of course also leads to people fucking off all the time without notice since theres virtually no consequences. that also means your best discord friend might just vanish one day without saying goodbye or anything. even if you liked a specific person, its often not worth it to stay online for them or even keep discord installed because 99.9% of other discord users are trash. people that arent trash have real friends, and eventually all people on discord that are genuine good people will quit discord to return to real life friendships. bascially this means that every person worth being friends with will eventually leave and you will onyl be able to stomach so many goodbyes that hurt until you quit yourself. in the end you will realize it was all just a huge waste of time that just broke your shriveled heart even more. so unless you do it for pure fun and entertainment i advise you to stay clear of this teenager friendship simulator game.

Attached: advice.jpg (640x427, 43K)

was meant for
sorrey

Anyone got a high quality discord without traps?

I have connections to the oldest r9k server still around. all of our members are from before the board went completely downhill.
we have several people older than you so you wont be out of place at all.
if you're interested send email
environskrakow protonmail com
and there's no traps either

maybe it's less of a problem as a yuropoor because almost no one lives close to you but also I don't really have anything to lose. even if you give others your address and a pic or something what are they gonna do? send mean letters?

proxyaccount#9558
can you add me and send me an invite?

What makes me reticent is potential for cliqueiness. If it's that old, it's gotta have a pretty solidified ingroup.

not that user, but ive been in many discords where that was the case and it depends entirely on those people if you get to be prat or not, some are more open than others to new people. theres always that one " i hate new people and dont want them" fag thats afraid youre gonna steal his place, but if theres others that tell him to shut the fuck up and make an effort to make you feel welcome then youre usually golden

We all know each other well, but I wouldn't call it a clique . we're fine with new people if they are right for the group (are a robot)
Will add you when i can, probably later tonight

cool thanks, tell the guy who hates new people to shut the fuck up in advance :^)

>from before the board went completely downhill.
nigga discord has only been around for 3 years. r9k turned to shit in the virgin feels invasion of 2009-10.

>downhill
>completely
yea i know it's been since since 2012ish, believe me. last two years has been a massive change though

if you're still here, you can join my friend's group

it's full of people in their mid-late 20s for some reason. It's mostly dead but we dump a lot of pictures in it.

if you're interested add me: mungo jerry#8286

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

I have never joined a discord server and 1. made a friend there 2. stayed for very long or 3. thought it was worthwhile.
Its still my messenger of choice because its free, I dont care that the fbi reads my messages and they will for any other even vaugely popular and convenient service anyway, everyone has it, I can made throwaway accounts at will and its free for mobile.
Its terrible though. Often I get notifications but the message doesnt actually load.

Its not all teens. I managed to find a discord group from a Jow Forums board and most everyone is in their 20s. This kind of thing might be rare to find, but I'm glad I did. Keep looking around for servers about hobbies you enjoy and you might uncover something nice

Attached: 4chan hackers irl.jpg (1400x1050, 494K)

thats literally the worst type of discord. just delete it at this point mate.

10 bucks its a comfy minecraft discord for boomers

No, this is what cosplayers look like