What's your opinion on women's right to vote?

What's your opinion on women's right to vote?

Attached: wr9II.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/summary-federal-income-tax-data-2017/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/jan/08/explaining-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-70-percent-ta/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/
payscale.com/research/US/Job=Neurosurgeon/Salary
cato.org/publications/commentary/real-1-percent
cnbc.com/2018/05/22/that-30-trillion-great-wealth-transfer-is-a-myth.html
cnbc.com/2017/06/12/how-much-you-have-to-earn-to-be-in-the-top-1-percent-in-every-us-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only reason women vote nowadays is so they can get an "I voted" sticker to post a selfie with on their instas.

don't care voting is for idiots.
it's a rigged game

How so user, why is voting a rigged game?

Real change requires violence.

Yikes if you actually think that. Usually the situation only gets worse after the violence. Look at what happened to the Arab countries after the Arab Spring and France after the French Revolution when Robespierre fucked France and after that Napoleon fucked France even more.

Change happened, didn't say it was good change

The fall of Soviet Union was violent and also pretty good.

well based on the original post i believe it was a bad idea

Didnt rational choice theory state that your vote doesn't matter in the end

The idea that females should have any kind of civil rights at all to begin with has lead to the utter destruction of civilisation. The world is a barren, Orwellian hellhole.

How was it good? It crashed like half of the Soviet countries and made them into poor oligarchies.

>The fall of Soviet Union was violent and also pretty good.
It wasn't really that violent and it wasn't primarily caused by violent revolution or violent protests

Women are inherently anti-male and their political opinions are either anti-male or demanding on males. It's ideal for equality but you need to understand that women would never have given men rights.

Dont give a shit I dont even vote

Changes requires violence

That bitch voted twice, if she didn't get that sticker from her husband someone should beat the shit out of her.

Yikes, imagine being a betabux settling down with a roasite and she still keeps posting lewds pics for the world to see

Men vote for liberty and women vote for security. In less than a century, women have all but replaced their husbands with the government. Taking the franchise away from women would be a bit too drastic and unfair, but I think universal suffrage should be trimmed down to perhaps only allowing net tax contributors to vote. This would screen out lots of problematic women and minority voters and reestablish the sort of eugenic fertility the West was built on.

Attached: SoreGratefulBorderterrier.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

If you ask nicely for a second sticker they will give you one. Some people like stickers, and some people like handing them out. It's just the way the world works, kid.

>What's your opinion on women's right to vote?

should be revoked

Attached: 1546474783356.jpg (430x650, 29K)

Married households get one vote.
Extra vote for every 2 child under 18

Women vote for your economic interest anyway (not a millionaire), why would it even upset you?

Yeah dude, them wanting to make me pay for their meme degrees, abortions, birth control and their useless government jobs is totally in my economic interest

>go to event early
>leave sticker sheets and stamp pads littered around
>sticker glue annd stamp ink contains ca fentanyl and dmsoc
>everyone dies

Attached: CF28CEE1-1635-4E79-98CF-92FEAD031C4A.gif (528x555, 816K)

Some men like knowing other men are ogling at, but can't have, their women.

I pay 25% of my income to the government, fuck women and fuck you.

>Ebil womminz are using their looks to rig the system and do unfair things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the more logical explanation that she simply just asked if she could have an extra sticker.

1) You probably won't see an increase in taxes, the ultra wealthy will

2) Your tax dollars currently go towards tax breaks for the wealthy, meme wars, and corporate bailouts.

Women will probably vote against meme wars and corporate (see: wagecuck) bullshit. They are on your side.

Attached: 1544450730950.jpg (660x660, 18K)

user....im sorry to tell you this, but you are retarded

Wtf only 25% i'm jealous of you, if it wasn't for all the useless government jobs in my country I would prob only have to pay 25% too. Dude be happy you get away with only paying 25% some people here are paying over 50% to daddy government

If the GOP had their way, they'd slap a higher sales tax on you in exchange for lower tax rates for the very wealthy.

Try using your brain for half a second and see were it gets you

Paying for abortion and birth control in the short term saves you more money in the long term. Also, abortion becomes eugenic the more easily available it is, but dysgenic the more difficult it is to get one. Abortion clinics should be as common as McDonald's and provided for free by the government.

Attached: 2112144.webm (426x240, 1.94M)

>They are on your side.

nope, you can stop saying this now ;)

That's absolutely absurd. There should be a flat tax rate of no more than 10% for all income ranges including businesses.

Attached: mbfm.webm (720x404, 1.94M)

Sounds good. Pic related, it's the future you want.

Attached: 1520808323474.jpg (640x495, 94K)

How about a decrease bgh in taxes so I don't have to pay for stupid whores and their poor life decisions. I'm tried of hearing how I have to pay for some stupid whore and their dumb fucking kids they have with Tyrone and Chad. They don't deserve my fucking money and I hope they all die in the upcoming societal collapse.

you dont know what I want, I'm too complex for a surface analysis by some zoomer

You understand that you save money indirectly through less use of the criminal justice system, food stamps, public housing, public schooling, and unemployment when you, the taxpayer, pay for contraceptives and planned parenthood, right?

WOMEN VOTE IN YOUR ECONOMIC INTEREST

Attached: 1528589810184.png (981x554, 443K)

GOP is cucked by the Chrisitian/Jew tagteam, but the DNC is subversive trash that seeks to flood the country with shitskins. If I had my way, I'd repeal the Fed, establish a multi-metal backed currency, kick out all illegal immigrants, remove income tax, stop property tax, and enact a tax based sales. That way, only the people who buy more products (high earners) can be taxed at a higher rate.

There wouldn't be any of that shit in the first place if women couldn't vote.

>1) You probably won't see an increase in taxes, the ultra wealthy will
Just tax the rich bro, you know if you just spam taxes on the rich no one will be incentivized to earn that much. Just look at old stats compared to new ones and you'll see when the taxes were shit high on the wealthy people didn't pay as much in share of total income taxes paid. Right now the top 1% pay around 40% of share total income taxes paid, how much more do you want them to pay user?

When we don't incentivize less people feel that the pay increase isn't worth the extra duties and shit. Get off reddit and actually read history of taxes paid my the 1% and you'll see that i'm speaking the truth. If the government takes 70 cents out of every new dollar you make you're not going to be very incentivized to work now are you. This is exactly what women vote for why they don't understand how taxes fuck work incentives and thinking that you'll get 70% of the shekels that the 1% earn today is totally wrong. People won't work so hard like you have to do to be in the 1% if the government takes the majority of your shekels.

And yes tax breaks go to the wealthy because poor people barley pay taxes. The bottom 50% only pay around 3% in share of total income taxes Paidtaxfoundation.org/summary-federal-income-tax-data-2017/

>Paying for abortion and birth control in the short term saves you more money in the long term
Or you can just hold women accountable for their actions and force them to pay. This is the reason why society has become so degenerate because people shill the free abortions and birth control. If they would have to be accountable women wouldn't be total sluts. They might be hedonistic by nature but they're not totally dumb

Or just hold women accountable and don't have a huge welfare state so they don't whore around and only have unprotected sex with their husband instead of hundreds of random guys on tinder

That argument would hold water if there wasn't more women than ever before who have children out of wedlock, who are DIRECTLY responsible for producing the vast majority of criminals. If the women knew the government wouldn't be there for them, they wouldn't get knocked up constantly. The cost of welfare is the largest part of our budget right now, and a major portion of it is due to dumb fucking whores.

Furthermore, females uniformly vote to give foreign aid and import lowskill foreigners into the country. This always leads to increases in the burden on the state and increases the labor pool which lowers local worker wages. Women vote in the interest of women, which is counter to the bgh interest of civilization.

1920s
>Lower marginal tax rates for the highest earners
>Great depression

Rest of modernity until 1980s:
>High marginal tax rates on ultra wealthy
>No great depression

In the time since 1979, real wages have stagnated.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/jan/08/explaining-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-70-percent-ta/

The rich don't even work hard or even work at all! You could never jump into the highest tax bracket as a layer, a brain surgeon, a scientist, or a tradesman. The highest tax bracket isn't for people who work hard. It's for people who hoard the wealth generated by people who work hard. A high marginal tax rate will disincentive hoarding and exploitative behaviors (see: the wage cage)

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc

Abstinence only education doesn't decrease teen pregnancy. What makes you think trying to scare people with economic disinterest will decrease pre-marital sex? The only thing that has proven itself to stop people from having expensive-ass babies is access to contraceptives

Abstinence-Only Education and Teen Pregnancy Rates: Why We Need Comprehensive Sex Education in the U.S
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

Good democracy only works when every body has a right to vote .

>1920s
>>Lower marginal tax rates for the highest earners
>>Great depression
Yeah dude a low marginal tax rate was totally the cause of the great depression and not a over priced stock market and a central bank that only cared about keeping the exchange rate the same. You really need to read more on economics outside of reddit user

>You could never jump into the highest tax bracket as a layer, a brain surgeon, a scientist, or a tradesman
Okay let's pick one of those and see if you're right payscale.com/research/US/Job=Neurosurgeon/Salary hmmm seems like the avg salary of a neurosurgeon (which brain surgeons are) make around 400k. So sure it might take a while to earn more than the avg surgeon but it's definitely possible

>The highest tax bracket isn't for people who work hard. It's for people who hoard the wealth generated by people who work hard. A high marginal tax rate will disincentive hoarding and exploitative behaviors
Did you read this on le reddit too? 80% of millionaires in America are first generation. cato.org/publications/commentary/real-1-percent
Let's not stop there let's look deeper into it, whoops seems like 70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the second generation and 90% by the 3rd. cnbc.com/2018/05/22/that-30-trillion-great-wealth-transfer-is-a-myth.html
This reddit myth of a non-hard working generational 1% really doesn't seem to work out for you very well. I'd recommend you to go back to r/latestagecapitalism were they ban everyone who disproves myths that the left perpetrate about the economy. Anyways have a good day user and I really hope you read the sources and stop being ignorant about who the 1% is

Tfw you live in the most prosperous time ever and you still can't make money so you blame the system instead of getting a skill and becoming attractive to employers

Unless you are 25 surgeons, you are not going to get taxed 70%. The marginal tax rate is for your income tax per year. Even if their net worth is >$10MM, they're not going to be taxed based on their net worth.

Also, we're not talking about the top 1% for the highest tax bracket. The top tax bracket is for PEOPLE CLEARING $10MM PER YEAR. Nobody said anything about the 1%, nobody. Look at all the states in the US, none of them need to be in the highest tax bracket to be in the 1%. You can become a millionaire/1%er as a doctor, lawyer, and tradesman. You can become a millionaire by working hard. You need to take advantage of someone else's work to get into the highest tax bracket.

cnbc.com/2017/06/12/how-much-you-have-to-earn-to-be-in-the-top-1-percent-in-every-us-state.html

Attached: iu[1].jpg (700x550, 27K)

>a bit too drastic and unfair
They have only gotten more privileges without any responsibilities. That's unfair.

>You can become a millionaire by working hard. You need to take advantage of someone else's work to get into the highest tax bracket.
What do you mean with taking advantage of someone else work exactly?

I already linked credible sources saying that generational wealth isn't really a thing in America so in a capitalist system the people that are clearing that much are doing it in a free market where they are valued more than 10 million dollars a year. Why is that immoral exactly, they make their money through voluntary exchanges stop trying to make a us vs them situation man

So you want to raise the taxes paid by people in the highest tax bracket (which is almost no people at all) and somehow that will magically fix all of societies problems without causing any harm?

Except it wasn't violent

I mean no shit it'a gonna be a champagne-glass distribution. Young people normally don't own any assets but as you grow older you generally move up and acquire more wealth so people usually don't stay in the same place their whole life

Oh it's worlds distribution didn't see that so the pic is totally irellevant then

Woman shouldn't even have the right to live to be honest.