I was Hikkimori for 6 months ask me anything

basicly sat at home and not exiting my house and rarly showering.
im still a autist btw

Attached: sato-welcome-nhk.jpg (350x200, 15K)

How did you stop being neet?

i started studying at some shitty college

i was shut in for over a year many times but still showered, showering feels so good there's no point not to unless you have plumbing problems

i hate showering . i didnt shower for over a month
but i did change underwer after three weeks.
as for now i shower onch a week or so

>as for now i shower once a week or so
how does showering feel this bad for you?
do you have real autism or do you just never feel unclean?

>Hikkimori for 6 months
youarelikeababy.jpg

Attached: 1538080106107.jpg (524x740, 275K)

i do have autism for realz i have a mental illness

Five, maybe more days since my last shower ask me anything

>6 months
fucking normie ass bitch. the entry-level hikki tier is 6 years. you're just a normie attentionfaggot.

I think he meant the real version where you literally never leave one single room.

acording to japanese metnal insetuite 6 months shut in is considerd hikki

>five days
i only shower when I leave the house, and as an actual hikki, I only shower once or twice a year.

and yet he posts satou who actually went outside

Attached: 1539552561929.jpg (1280x960, 206K)

I bow to you stinklord

do you have a mental illness? what its name if so

and? that's still easy as fuck. man this place has gone soft.

I was need for 3 years and 9 months ago I attended trade school. Now that I'm going to graduate I'm going to try and get some NEETbux and live my life out as a hermit/drug addict in a conversion van. I think I should be eligible my shit is all fucked up. Either way in the meanwhile I'm getting a paycheck as provider for my dad. The problem with these NEETbux is that my dad feels obligated to take half of my paycheck for some reason because he made this job a possibility by asking the doctor for a provider. Personally I think that's fucked up move from him but oh well. That's my shithead father trying to ruin my life at every turn.

Attached: EFB186BE_0151_4D17_A9CF_B47892544C83.0.jpg (1200x800, 193K)

Moderate needs special ed teacher here, open question for anons in this thread who don't shower:
Can you elaborate on what about showering or good hygiene in general that you don't like?

>van life
based.
I wanna van it around in iceland or something in some national parks and drop some acid in the fucking mountains under a real starry night, that sounds comfy as fuck.
Also just say fuck your dad and haul ass in that van of yours, parents be like that sometimes.

Try years. shits not healthy break the cycle b4 it breaks ur mind.

>6 months
Fuck off normalfag olegano

>sign up to be a provider
>take all the money and don't provide
I hope your father realizes his mistake and he trusted you to help him when you just want to fuck off in a van and do drugs.

I hope you get your van stolen.

>6 months
3 years here and I'm pretty sure there are oldfags who lasted even longer

Strictly speaking if you consider it a competition the hamplanets who can't get out of bed are the kings of this. You hikkis can still move inside your rooms and eat&shit by yourself.

was a neet twice in life once for 2 years then again for almost 4 years now

my parents are old russian immigrant and don't really give a shit what i do. sometimes i bring girls home and fuck them in my room.