Tfw wasted years 14-20 on Jow Forums

>tfw wasted years 14-20 on Jow Forums

I've LITERALLY spent years worth of time here and I mean literally as in literally not figuratively

Is it even possible to recover at this point? so much lost time...

Attached: gdfg.png (800x800, 326K)

No, there's no possible way you can ever recover.

And you don't even have the archives to prove your existence.

Can't tell if you're joking, do you think I should just an hero at this point?

I see no future for me

Yes, you can recover. Leave and don't come back. Only indulge yourself in "alone-time Jow Forums-time" in small quantities or like as a reward for doing something you should be doing (did some good work, spent some quality time with friends/family, improved yourself).

That's what I've been trying to do, and it has improved my quality of life at least a little bit.

I've been here 14-25.
Trust me, if it wasn't this place something else would've gotten you. Maybe not as bad, but we who stay here were never meant for normal, good things.

>tfw 11-22 on Jow Forums

Attached: animus.png (583x616, 222K)

lmao how many posts do you think you've made so far?

I think you can still make it but damn, you must have wasted a lot of time here lol

Attached: 1546909849310.jpg (829x960, 220K)

I try that but I can't stop dwelling on that gap in my life and it stresses me out making me come back. It's like something I just can't believe, that I've really done that.

Attached: sdf.png (500x532, 128K)

if you don't have somethign specific you should have been doing other than Jow Forums, which is social media, then it's not wasted time, your life is just meaningless and you browsing Jow Forums is just a symptom of that.

Attached: 1546578390345.png (239x197, 22K)

This is the truth.

13-24 here (11 years for christ sake and almost 12)

I dont regret it. Jow Forums and the own twistedness of my psyche turned me in the person I want to be and am proud of who I am. Thanks to Jow Forums I see this warped world more clearly and find hunor in everything. It has greatly improved my miserable life.

I wish I was as young as you. You still have so much time to turn it around if you really want to. Fucking do it. Don't be like me.

Then be glad that Hiro is running this place into the ground and turning it into reddit 2.0 which should (hopefully) repulse you enough to never come back.

I don't know, I feel like it's too late. I just don't feel whole anymore

I know I'll be kicking myself if I don't do something now though, wish I had never found this place, I remember when I was 14 I even told myself this place was too addictive and that I should stop, wish I had listened to myself.

Attached: sdf.jpg (600x238, 18K)

I've already started looking into discreet places to end it if I'm still in the same place next year as I am now. Don't end up like me if you have regrets about where you are now, those regrets will only get worse and worse.

Pretty much anything else would be more rewarding than Jow Forums though.

bruh I remember when I was 15(2010) I made a thread asking for advice on how not to end up here when I was older. And those shitters actually told me I wouldn't be here when I was older.

>take walk
>all i think about is what i will post about on r9k next
>i'm 25 years old
>my life is a joke|
>feel phyiscialyl ill thinking about how i accomplished nothing in my life
>i argue with Jow Forumsfags because i know i should have been lifting for over a decade already
>feel so lost

i have to figure something out, this place is so addicting though

Attached: 1546645436497.png (489x423, 30K)

idk what it is, but i could sit down to watch an episode of anime without feeling the need to shut it off and come back here

Were you really a charismatic teenager back then? Be honest.
If you were not shitposting on some board you would have probably spend your time on some other useless dorky way. Maybe you should just be glad you were spending your time being (online that is) socially active

12-20 here, I need to move on with my life but I'm still struggling socially and end up spending my time here or on similar chans, the only escape for us is death my friend unironically

Attached: 1497424374352.gif (1280x720, 122K)

First time visiting this website & I see this shit. Thanks for the advice chief I'm gone. "Even if I helped just one person..."

This.

Origonoloboolooblox

>tfw spent 2006-2018 here

28 here now and I finally got a job last year but yeah I ruined my life. Spending your young years having experiences good and bad, gaining useful knowledge, getting fit, talking to the opposite sex and building a future is what is most important in life.

This place leaves you with nothing gained whatsoever. The knowledge is useless in the real world and the experiences are not memorable or mentionable to others.
Don't be like me. Just turn your computer off and do anything else.

I've been on Jow Forums since 2005 when I was 17-18 years old, yet I'm not a virgin or a frogposter and have had a varied sex life. Hell I've met and fucked girls FROM r9k back before it became sadvirgin central.

it's never too late. Jow Forums is not the root of your problems, it's just an enabler.

>Were you really a charismatic teenager back then? Be honest.
>If you were not shitposting on some board you would have probably spend your time on some other useless dorky way.

Yup. Every day OP was here was one less day spent getting pantsed by Chad.

Should we migrate to 4channel for good and leave the degeneracy behind? I would go back to lurking hobby boards like i did when i was a teenager. It would be hard but might be better than this cancer pit. If i want robot related posts i can just go to the incels website.

It's time to pull the fucking plug and let go, who's with me?

anyway i'm going, i want to change, i need to change.

Attached: 1546625493488.gif (336x576, 766K)