The absolute state of roasties

Poor wamen

Attached: Capture.png (862x473, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPougJJMU8
youtube.com/watch?v=qIcLx33eeBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women realising they're worthless shameful disgusting fleshtubes with no worth beside their fuckholes (which they've already devalued time and time again by taking so much cock) brightens up my day. Thanks, op.

Oh no! She can't slut around temporarily because she feels bad about being a slut. If she didnt think it was true she wouldn't be so worked up about it, enough to post it on reddit.

She should tell him to not worry because once she is done fucking around and wants to settle down he will make a fine provider

>No one wants to buy the cow if the milk is free

Damn i couldnt have said it better myself, ontop of that he mindfucked the whore and now she is realizing just what her existance boils down to. Being a cum dumpster

Reddit is a fucking echo chamber with users concerned about being politically correct to preserved their fucking karma points. Nothing will be learned from the comments. She so fucking fickle for this to affect her so much. This idea planted in her head may dissipate, but I am hoping she nourishes it until it turns into a mental monster that torments her. Men go through much tougher shit, she only got a taste of it.

I love this, it tastes so good. Because she knows he's right. She's sitting there wondering why exactly she sucked that guy's dick. She gained nothing from it. He didn't do anything to deserve it. He didn't even eat her out after. He just used her face, came in her mouth and left. And she thought this was cool and empowering until a guy reminded her that she's no different than a flashlight.

Attached: 945982D7-0F7A-44D8-95EB-5B5E6213D5FC.jpg (256x256, 9K)

*fleshlight. The mouth kind.

She'll probably get over it eventually and be more of a whore than ever. Also it was way more than one guy kek

That incel probably jealous he cant get girls other than her. She should dump him again.

>You overcome this by realizing that virginity and purity culture is bullshit, it's your body and you are entitled to do whatever you want with it. He's a loser and jealous.

Jesus, what's happened to society? Remember saving yourself for your future wife or husband?

Problem nowadays is that men are bitches and blame women for everything. He should marry a girl if he wants to live by no hymen no diamond bullshit. What a weak incel. And I agree, he is most likely mad because he couldnt get laid after they broke up. Loser.

I searched up the thread and it looks like the guy is already in another relationship

No, the problem is that the economics of society have totally shifted. Women have far more wealth = more power socially. In the past, a loose woman would be discarded and men would refuse to date her because they had more options. After all, every woman had to get married or she would be a spinster and therefore she had to please a man and be chaste for him. Today, a woman can raise a family and propagate herself on her own. Men are supplemental to women. The power dynamics have shifted towards greater equality, meaning they are now free to behave as they wish.

i do not think OP post was written by a girl. I believe it was written by a faggot

It's not equality. The state gives Women superiority. Because of this, more men will be dropping out of the dating pool.

Society is breaking down user, women now ride the cuck carousel in their early 20's and then settle down with the very same men they rejected when they where young and healthy. Maybe is a good thing society collapses, I want a roastie genocide to happen already.

Attached: 1544125216421.png (637x360, 267K)

>Today, a woman can raise a family and propagate herself on her own.

If by "on her own" you mean "as a state-subsidized parasite" then yeah, maybe.

That's OK, NEETdom is spreading fast enough that everyone will shit in that well. I generally hate NEETs, but I do have to say this for you sons of bitches - you're definitely kicking the bottom out of the roastie bucket, and moving the date of our economic day of reckoning up...way up.

I love when women realize what they are, its like you are lifting their veil of ignorance

Attached: untitled.png (188x269, 117K)

Don't get too excited incels, she'll be back on the cock carousel by Valentine's Day.

Spoiler alert: Your cock won't be invited

What did she do wrong exactly? They were broken up. Sounds like that guy is just a butthurt le redpiller

Attached: tenor.gif (458x232, 1.06M)

Wow, women are whores. Not surprising.

you'll like this then

Attached: bait2.png (2112x1595, 313K)

>Because she knows he's right.
the cucks on plebbit will talk her out of it in due time. hell they were even appologzing for pic related

Attached: EasyMode42Year.png (874x757, 95K)

Jesus Christ, I want to believe this is a larp but goddamn... Is this my introduction to the redpill of women?

That's the man's fault. Not the woman's.

lol well I think it's pretty obvious who fucked up here.

>Is this my introduction to the redpill of women?
how many layers of redpill are you on? read this

Attached: NotActuallyAnAnalVirgin.png (713x1846, 157K)

The natural state of women is to cuck men.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPougJJMU8

youtube.com/watch?v=qIcLx33eeBw

Holy hell, what happened to women. Well there are always outliers right? Maybe a qt virgin redhead will love me for who I am and we respect each other until of time. Right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1545012120067.jpg (250x240, 11K)

She is a whore but the husband is a beta male dipshit

>a beta male dipshit
many such cases, don't be one

Attached: SelfCuckingBeta.png (909x822, 161K)

what ironic digits

Anyway, theoretically nothing, she's an adult who's free to do what she wants. So she went back to doing what she did before she dated that guy.

Problem is that he gave her cause to think about why, and where it's all going. Why did I blow that one guy? Is this why I'm always jumping from man to man, chasing something I don't understand and feeling unfulfilled, because my milk is free? Is it because I'm not demanding anything back from these men I date?

Something to ponder, certainly. She's free to do what she wants...but what is that, exactly?

Attached: 1430895245163.png (400x315, 283K)

this one's probably a LARP but it is just too good not to post

Attached: afbb.gif (981x821, 109K)

Uh...isn't this supposed to be an anti-woman thread? Why is this post about a dumbshit who didn't know how good he had it doing here?

Jebus crust, the only thing more pathetic than a man whore is a wannabe man whore. The girl seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, a pity she was manipulated by this absolute loser

What the hell does NAWALT mean?

not all women are like that is what it means.

>I slept with three men and now I've put myself into a mental prison because I realized how much of a whore I was
>please give me attention

The absolute fucking goddamn state of slitskins

Attached: roastie.webm (268x480, 747K)

It's a variation of N.A.X.A.L.T which means "not all X are like that" I believe it may have had academic origins but was co-opted by alt-right blogs and shit to bash niggers, terrorists, and jews.

No user, attractive women have no desire to be with people who will love them only chads and douchbags

>admits she cheated on her ex
>"I told her it was ok"
Do people not realize that if someone cheated on someone before, they WILL cheat on YOU?
This isn't even about women, anyone reading this, if your gf/bf cheated on their ex, leave them because they will cheat on you

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 334K)

wtf is wrong with redditors

Attached: Capture.png (818x641, 33K)

>that last response
Based and redpilled, but when on reddit try to avoid using terms like "cock carousel" since they'll ignore your argument and just call you names

This seems like a larp i dought a woman made this ??

What's with this wamen thing becoming more popular? Is it a reddit meme?

When I was in high school, some pretty thot that I had in class stood up and read to the class a love letter from a beta I knew. I never told him she did that because I knew he would have killed himself.