How many of you actually have zero (0) friends?

How many of you actually have zero (0) friends?

I feel like most of you have at leaat a couple you see semi-regularly but lie just because you're drama queens

Attached: 1546814068339.jpg (960x1376, 313K)

Tfw will always look like a worse version of your sister.

You feel wrong, stupid normalnigger.

Attached: mpv-shot0018 (3).jpg (732x1036, 86K)

Na bra I legit got zero friends. Living abroad with alkie aunt and shit fucked me socially. Only go out to exercise and get groceries for 3 years now. Had a couple part time jobs but coworkers were just that.

I literally am 3 states away from anyone I would call a friend and only ever talk to people in the service industry or my parents when we are eating. So I have friends but I dont have anyone I see even semi-regularly.

Attached: 1546456686172.png (500x571, 162K)

i have literally no friends in real life or online. i haven't in years. so far in 2019 the only people i've talked to irl are my parents who i live with. in fact i haven't even left the house yet in 2019.

I just got a friend (FWB) off of Grindr he is a sissy and I can fuck him when I want but that has been a week now I'm usually frieness

literally everything in this post is me. i can relate to every single word written in your post. wtf.
but yeah. it's an abstract kind of feel.

I literally have 0 friends. Online and off. My best relationships are with the cashiers at my local liquor store (woodmans): they can tell I'm plastered every time I go there, but I'm polite and functional enough that they don't mind letting me buy stuff.
I'm not mad about my lack of friends though. I did it to myself by stopping my interactions with society outside of booze runs and shitposting.

Feel the same way for the majority of users of Jow Forums. Literally zero friends at all. All I use my phone for is a watch.

I have one friend from 2nd grade who I text sometimes. That's it for me. No online friends. :(

Poor dad, You can tell he is depressed over the loss of his son.

zero friends, even online ones. I added someone on discord today because they were sad but we only messaged like 5 times. I've been home schooled since middle school, and I don't play video games online. also I have no close family members, I supplement relationships with day dreaming and Jow Forums.

Dad is just like "nope".

The autists on this retarded website are my only friends.

I know this feel, I bought a flip phone and sold my iphone, Its so much cheaper.

I have an internet friend that I barely talk to. I'm on good terms with my roommates but we don't spend time together.

But who were ultimate loser?
No friends + ditched family. Literally no one.
The only ones I speak to are social workers and a shrink because I'm forced to else they stop giving me neetbux

We should start a cult.

There's a couple of dudes i know since high school.
We never really went out together but talked in school since we were all losers.
After school we met up more but now, a few years later, they have found new, actually normal friends in uni and whatevs, one of them even has a gf and we're drifting apart.
Now we go out for a beer or some food like once every two weeks to catch up and thats it.
I feel awkward when i'm with them anyways, i mostly dont talk.

Attached: 1468937666448-0.jpg (255x255, 13K)

Literally 0 friends, sometimes i go months without talking to someone. At that point i usually crack and message an old school friend from 5 years on facebook and then freak out that they'll think i'm weird and delete my account and start the cycle again.

Sometimes i find it so strange that literally nobody on this earth is thinking about me, all the billions and billions of people and nobody knows that i even exist. It's surreal.

>I feel like most of you have at leaat a couple you see semi-regularly but lie just because you're drama queens

I live with my gf I met through r9k but aside from her I have no friends IRL. My mom is the only person who calls me and my gf is the only person who texts me.

Attached: 1527790671840.jpg (518x600, 33K)

how exactly did you meet your girlfriend user?

I met her on skype in 2014

I pretty much haven't had any friends or social life since 2003. Basically half my existence spent isolated and alone. Fuck man. I'm hella fucked up.

How do you meet a girl on r9k???? Originally

Me

I never had any friends. The most I'd ever interact with was school stuff so they were all school acquaintances. I'd go back home from school and just play videogames all day because I didn't have any friends to do things with. Now I'm done with school and I still don't have any friends. At this point I don't really care anymore. Apparently people don't want anything to do with me, doesn't matter where I go or what I do I'm just completely invisible to everyone (especially girls) so I don't make any effort talking to anyone I don't have to, I already know nobody wants to be my friend so why bother?

Attached: pathetic.png (640x750, 650K)

it's already happened with the tsuki bullshit, just start a new one user i believe in (You)

Describe this sissy in detail please

>it's surreal
I know that feel all too well.
Me killing myself would have the same effect on the global consciousness as swatting a fly.

I have one irl that I barely see and a couple of online friends, but I don't know wether they like me or not or are just being nice for the sake of it.

You guys are my only "friends" if you can call it that

Attached: 1542555662660.png (600x631, 406K)

What the fuck do friends do anyway

I have mental issues and am extremely flaky and hard to reach, in the 3 years since high school I've gone out socializing with old friends maybe 20 times. My best friend misses me and is always trying to reconnect, saw him on new years and it was nice. One friend from high school I talked to more often because he's a shut in too so we could just game together but I barely talked to him in 2018 either. Also a guy I barely knew wants to be friends even though I've ditched him a few times so I assume there's some level of pity there. Basically I have ways out. It was just a really bad 2018... and it's been a bad week. I don't know what to do. I can't even hold a job anymore. I just can't handle people, interaction is too stressful, too complicated. I have a negative view of myself and a negative view of others, simultaneously not good enough while nobody else is good enough for me.

dont know man, don't know. I would say waste time but its not like my time is worth much.

I have myself, and that's all I need. Anyone that feels "lonely" is a mentally ill subhuman desu.

They pretend to care when you talk about something and you do the same in return.

random chance to be honest, I think most of them have always been shithead sluts like the discord girls people obsess over

it was just a random small group of less than 20 people and when I met her she was 22.

Some friends fuck, others do fuck all

Did that guy turn into a faggot tranny? The dad look so depressed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.39_[2017.08.30_09.03.07].png (1061x720, 510K)

I used to. I don't really anymore as I slowly pulled away/isolated myself over period of a few years. Was always considered the hermit of any friend groups I was part of. The isolation was mostly out of shame or my perception thereof. I guess they sensed I was becoming slightly more awkward to hang around or something. Not sure what really precipitated the distancing. People stopped having get togethers as they moved on in their relationships and what have you, or moved on with their careers. That's natural, but I kind of remained in the woodwork. We slowly, mutually severed ties.

Many of my high school friendships kind of evaporated after college as most people moved on with their lives. College friendships have gone the same way now. No one bothers attempting to contact me anymore. No one has really reached out to me, but I guess it's too awkward for all parties involved. Removed myself from most social networking sites years ago, so I guess it's also hard to contact me. Haven't talked to most of them in over a year.

I have family... I think my little sister went in my room today, the door was unlocked and light on. Hopefully she didn't think to look on my flashdrives or that family thing might not last too much longer.

Attached: 1536320691225.gif (728x720, 550K)

Zero friends, I thought I had an online friend but they ghosted me, and they were the only reason why I was still alive to see 2019.

I havn't spoken to anyone outside of my grandmother who I live with in three months. my last friend moved away when I was in 4th grade

No friends but it's all my fault. Stopped talking to my few high school friends after graduation even though they made efforts to reach out to me.

I have acquaintances at uni/work but not actual friends. We don't really hang out or do anything together besides casual conversation.

I substitute watching Youtubers with actual friends. I mostly only leave home to go to work, and I've never had a gf.

seconded. how could anyone possibly desire the company of another human being when being alone is the comfiest state imaginable?
i haven't wanted "friends" in a long time.

I have 0 friends. I have never had a friend in real life. I was socially ostracized which caused me to become adjusted to it while never learning to socalize and thus when I stopped being so annoying and ugly I continued to have no friends because of my own doing.

I've got only one true real life friend and I visit him once or twice a year. I have a small circle of loyal online friends beside that.

I haven't went out with friends any where since high school (almost three years ago).
In University I've just dedicated myself to studying.
t. Power Engineering

Don't know why you find it surprising, I haven't had real friends since school and I'm 33 now. I've had people I've known since then but never anyone close. Some of us just aren't able to hold down any friendships as we're incompatible with current society and can't conform.