Am I a masochistic crossdressing faggot because I was bullied in school?

Am I a masochistic crossdressing faggot because I was bullied in school?

Attached: dragoncrisisgross.jpg (871x720, 84K)

You were always a fag the bullying just gave you an excuse.

B-but I wasnt like this before I was bullied

I would think the things are related yes

I was abused by my parents and emasculated constantly. I know that's why I'm a tranny. I'll never forgive them.

Do you look cute? How feminine is your penis?

Would you like a dom to bully you (abuse) and fuck your bussy?

Idk, I was never bullied but I get hard thinking about getting emasculated and dicked down.

No its a sin issue not a bully issue.

>Dragon Crisis
Boomer anime. What's it like to be 30?

Can I still become a normal man or is there no hope for me?
Did you ever try to regain your masculinity?
>Do you look cute?
Yea, but I havent dressed as girl in a while
>How feminine is your penis?
Its pretty small and feminine
>Would you like a dom to bully you (abuse) and fuck your bussy?
I hate that I want this

Im 2twenty

I would love to abuse and sexually abuse you OP

If it is because of that, if I could I'd thank your bullies for turning you into a stupid, pathetic fucktoy for real men to abuse and laugh at.

Hell, maybe I'd even make you thank them yourself. All while you're dressed in the most ridiculous, slutty outfit I could think of.

>had my ass checked for hemorrhoids
>came out clean
>mfw I've got the worst fucking case of blue balls from a male doctor digging his finger around in my boipussy

I want a qt femboy bf so bad anons

Attached: 212430179.jpg (900x810, 55K)

I had similar feelings until I found out I was low T. I inject testosterone weekly now and even though I act pretty beta and feminine I'm feeling more manly overall. But no, you will never be the pinnacle of masculinity.

>I would love to abuse and sexually abuse you OP
Why do you like sissies?
>if I could I'd thank your bullies for turning you into a stupid, pathetic fucktoy for real men to abuse and laugh at.

Why cant I be a real man?
I dont want to be a pathetic fucktoy

op. please. if u wanna be masculine learn a craft that benefits you and you enjoy, help people and keep things in your life going in a positive direction these things make you a man not some muscular primal rage or some "dominant alpha attitude" you don't have to be a gorilla to be a man

and please stop posting gay shit here

More like he was always a fag, but the bullying made him a masochistic crossdresser

>did you ever try to regain your masculinity

Never, I was conditioned from birth to not act masculine. Though you could say I act masculine for a woman, if you consider me one.

why were you conditioned from birth to "act feminine"? most parents do the opposite to kids and make them act like manly men.