Want to lose weight

>want to lose weight
>fast for 6 days
>be me today
>lose all self control and eat 4 bowls of pasta, 1 bag of chocolate popcorn, 8 slices of buttered toast, and an entire stalk of celery
fuck me I'm such a fucking loser
now I'm on my bed completely bloated sweating out of breath
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: Lore_face_crying.gif (118x130, 8K)

>>want to lose weight
>>fast for 6 days

so fucking dumb

Attached: 1546292501739.jpg (242x263, 18K)

this would be hot if you were a girl
>an entire stalk of celery
lmao

fasting isn't the solution to wanting to loose weight. In fact starving yourself makes it harder to loose weight, because your body stores the fat because it thinks it needs it. The correct solution would've been to exercise and eat healthy. Eating healthy doesn't mean eating less, it means eating the right foods in the RIGHT AMOUNT. So you kinda did this to yourself. But its ok user itll get better

the celery was the first thing I ate with the mindset of
>durr i'll just eat negative calories
then quickly spiraled out of control

Well there's no way this is going to spiral into an eating disorder

what is an eating disorder

you dont lose weight by starving yourself, you do it by gradually eating less and less while eating food that fills you up but doesn't give you much calories.

>fasting
how about u count your calories instead and keep it under 2.5k you uber-retard

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 8K)

what is google

hm?

why even reply to me if that is going to be your response

because I found you cute

just vomit up your food man. its what i did to lose weight a long time ago when i gave a fuck. now im a fat fuck who eats what he wants and i feel preddy good. not like i was ever going to get laid anyways

y-you originally too

whats your body type btw? (I'm slim)

skinny fat, thus the weight loss #goal

>tfw I just went back for a 5th bowl

Attached: 848949849454544894.jpg (550x422, 35K)

If the pasta had marinara sauce then you're good. If it had alfredo, you're a worthless fatass. If it had nothing but butter and spices then you should just kill yourself.

>nothing but butter and spices
>butter and spices
a-user I... I didn't even put those....

Fasting doesn't fucking work you literal retard, stop following fads. The only tried and true method is exercise and eating a calorie deficit along with a healthy mix of foods.

Attached: 6bongs.jpg (960x686, 262K)

time to put your fingers down your throat fatass
it's the only way you'll learn your lesson

Chocolate popcorn is a thing? How have i never even thought of that

aII wrong btw

Jokes on you, there's no such thing as negative calories anyway. Not a single food on earth takes more energy to eat than it supplies.

look idk if this will help but heres a tip when you eat look at yourself in a mirror and if you're going for a 6th bowl eat it in a smaller one than you already have

>tried and true method is exercise
>along with a healthy mix of foods
Nope, ONLY calorie deficit can lead to weight loss. That's it. Exercise can help as it burns calories, but it doesn't actually do anything, CICO does.

LOL fucking newbie.
Just last week I broke down and ate two XL meat lovers pizzas, two bags of breadsticks, a two-liter Coke, 5 grilled cheese sandwiches, a steak, some fries, a dozen glazed donuts, a bear claw, a cheese danish, two Chipotle burritos and a few bowls of cereal and some spicy ramen all within the span of 10 hours.

Calorie deficit along with a healthy mix of foods, you fucking illiterate retard. You want to eat a mix of healthy foods so you aren't fucking mineral or vitamin deficient during the drop in calories, jesus christ you kids are retarded.

No, dumbfuck. Calorie deficit is the only thing. You can lose weight eating McDonalds, tard. You do not need to eat healthy, only to consume fewer calories than you burn.

Retard.

Keep slowing your metabolism to the point you gain all the weight back plus more. Youre the retard here and muh eat less and move more :DDD is the biggest fucking fad and a reason that a lot of fatasses give up on healthy lifestyle and training after they get slapped in the face for putting in all this work

Of course you can you dipshit, I never said otherwise but as I just said, you don't want a vitamin/mineral deficiency as that will fuck you up.

Reread my post, tard. CICO is the only thing that leads to weight loss, you do not need to eat healthy. Tard.

>he doesn't know to cycle

Never gonna make it faggot.

I just said no shit? I agree with you but you still don't want to have a vitamin/mineral deficiency, which is why i clarified the healthy and balanced part for him in case he was retarded.

you are my king, my god. I truly am not worthy of your presence.