Femanons, would it bother you if your bf has a female bestie he's very close with and can talk with about anything?

femanons, would it bother you if your bf has a female bestie he's very close with and can talk with about anything?

Attached: 1541268145050.jpg (640x1442, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-intelligent-divorce/201303/the-narcissistic-father
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not at all, I would hope they were sleeping together

In all serious non-fetish-ness, yeah, it probably would bother me but I wouldn't discourage them from hanging out.

would it make you feel better if the girl in question was married to another guy and lived on the other side of the country? asking for a friend

That's the kind of a relationship you should have with your boyfriend and no one else.

My boyfriend is concerningly close friends with a girl that's a few years younger than us. He isn't as playful with anyone else, he isn't as thoughtful for anyone else, he isn't as worrisome for anyone else, and he wouldn't put in the effort to help anyone like he does her. If she's expecting something of him he makes that issue the only thing that matters in that moment. If he needs to be somewhere for her he will drop anything to make sure he can do it. Sometimes they just hang out, doing what seems like dates to me. We volunteered at a camp she was at and they ate every meal together, she was the first person he spent time with every morning at that camp.

I swear to god one day she's going to make a move and our three year relationship will go down the toilet because he'll be on his knee the moment she wants him to be.

No - because unlike the neurotic, controlling, and potentially abusive robots on this site, I'm not a violent control freak driven to micromanage the lives of my romantic interests out of nervous self hatred.

I have two best friends who have been with me for a decade. One is male. I briefly had romantic feelings for him when I was 14 and asked him out but those have passed and now there is no romantic or sexual tension between the two of us. We talk about everything with each other and have cultivated traditions that are important to the both of us.

None of my previous boyfriends ever took issue with my friendship. If a man ever did attempt to control who my friends were without an extremely strong justification (ex. friend is an addict, abusive, exploitative) I would drop his ass like a rock. Since I have that expectation of my potential partner, I expect it of myself.

t. insecure
t.someone who doesn't get why a man would talk to a woman he isn't fucking

Agreed honestly. Original

Exactly. I don't like my bf having other girl friends but it's fine as long as it's casual and they don't hang out alone. He would never have such a deep relationship with another girl because he has me and actually respects me, and I do the same.

>t.someone who doesn't get why a man would talk to a woman he isn't fucking
Please explain why then.

Maybe be a more loving gf and stop tellig him to hate his penis?

t. Has mostly male friends

Why do girls with relationship history come to Jow Forums to judge robots?

>t. Has mostly orbiters
tftfy

I know this might be shocking to hear, but men are people, and women are people, and sometimes people have interests, temperaments, or objectives which overlap or complement one another.

Nope. Most of my friends are women.

I've been on Jow Forums since 2007ish. This isn't my primary board, but I am not here entirely or even mostly to laugh at robots.

Out of my male friends, I would say a minority (only two) have ever orbited me.

Sounds like you're rather jealous. Is she prettier than you, too?

Attached: laughing_serval_girl.jpg (846x900, 441K)

SEETHING WITH UTTER RAGE

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

Are you only with him because he doesn't really want you and you have shit self esteem like most women and want a guy who wants someone else?

>sometimes people have interests, temperaments, or objectives which overlap or complement one another.
Yeah, and when they're opposite sex they get married and live happily forever after. When they're same sex they become best friends.

Pretty shocking concept for you too isn't it, orbiter collector.

I don't tell him to hate his penis. I don't understand why you're projecting this onto me.

She's smaller than me and pretty cute but in more of an angry little dog way than a sexy woman way. I like to think I have more to offer but she's probably more huggable.

Yeah well if you were in a relationship with someone and then one they show up with another person and says "Hey, I've known ____ for years. They're basically my little sister/brother. By the way I can't hang out I'm taking them on a romantic hike because you said you don't like going outside and they're everything you're not." Then continued to parade them around you for the three years while also fucking you on the side. Would you be happy?

No, I'm with him because he's a lovable guy with aspirations and lots of positive traits I align with.

>I'm taking them on a romantic hike because you said you don't like going outside

You do not share your boyfriend's interests, and you are most likely obese. You deserve what you are getting

Attached: w_h_19.jpg (480x540, 34K)

You sound like a nagging bitch desu. When was the last time you tried to make him feel loved?

yeah just to let you know even if you love a guy because hes 'perfect husbandu material' doesnt mean he has to love you. are you perfect 'wifu material'?

all in all have a talk with him about it. If I were you I'd start thinking about what to do after the break up, like getting my life on track as a single woman again. I don't really think you can save this relationship.

>No, I'm with him because he's a lovable guy with aspirations and lots of positive traits I align with.
So he's gonna be rich?

>they get married
I know your hose jumps every time you meet a girl that likes cartoons or video games or whatever, but some men are a tad more discerning.

yeah idolizing men is gunna be great for you. the only discerning guys I've met are shallow boring empty nerds. ofcourse its not hard for them to find a girl who wants his success.

Which men? I've never in my life met a guy who wanted anything else from a woman than to not be a complete cunt and not cheat on him. And even those are pretty tough standards nowadays too.

>conflates idolizing with acknowledging that most men can have platonic relationships with women
Sad!

I'm not obese and you don't have to like doing everything another person does to love them.

Last night when I made him dinner, before she came over and they watched The Office. Because she just magically hasn't seen it before so he gets to binge it with her.

>If I were you I'd start thinking about what to do after the break up, like getting my life on track as a single woman again. I don't really think you can save this relationship.
I would be lying if I said I'm not expecting him to leave me for her. They're seeing a movie together right now. For all I know that could actually mean he's balls deep in her.

No, average Joe. Probably just a manager of some store or something like that. But he's working hard for something he can put his name on.

I've never personally had a platonic relationship with a woman. I've even tried. it's a super hard fine line to walk between 'keeping it interesting' and 'potentially flirting. all in all in the end it ends weird and you feel like you both wasted you time. tho if you have TOO good of a time together then you basically moved into possible love interest territory where you either break it off forever or end up having sex.

>just a manager of some store
This is what women think is "average" and "just a..." Jow Forums.

Holy fuck.

Like, every man in my life. Since my mom died, my dad has had one or two girlfriends. He specifically told me that he left his last girlfriend because "she was boring and had nothing to say". My brother - a chad investment banker who won several sports scholarships - told me he was attracted to his wife because she challenged him to be a better person because she lacked his natural gifts and was thus a profoundly harder working person. When I told him I hated asking men out because I thought it was the purview of ugly girls, he told me he liked women who asked him out better than those that flirted with him but expected him to make the first move.

Outside of my family?
>best friend I previously mentioned has never had any trouble with women
>recently broke up with his last girlfriend because he was tired of lack of personal ambition, laziness

My other best friend, a woman, was just dumped by her boyfriend primarily because he wanted them to do things besides watch Netflix. He encouraged her to try out new hobbies and go on more traditional dates and she wouldn't budge on account of her extreme social anxiety.

That same friend has an older brother who does not want kids and just broke up with his girlfriend of three years when she was insistent upon having them.

TLDR: When you're a man with actual goals, interests, hobbies, and dreams, you want a little bit more from your life partner than "warm hole".

Well, I feel sorry for you. I have never had that problem.

Real question here - if you think the problem of sexual attraction renders all relationships with the sex one is attracted to compromised, do you think it is impossible for bisexuals to have friends?

It's pointless, they want you to do 99% of the work just like they would in a relationship. Women are terrible friends.

Another daddy issues fucked in the head "fembot" nothing to see here robots move along.

No, I'd see it as emotional/intimacy infidelity. What can you talk about with her that you can't talk about with me? And if you think there are things you can't talk about with me, why are we even together.

>dinner
sounds eh. I mean when was the last time you held him close and really loved him? Sex doesn't count Maybe that's why his love is failing, beause his girlfriend never makes him feel special and loved

Jesus Christ finally a sane woman.

>When I told him I hated asking men out because I thought it was the purview of ugly girls, he told me he liked women who asked him out better than those that flirted with him but expected him to make the first move.
This is 100% true. Passive-aggressive girls are the fucking worst.

>raised by a single father
>daddy issues
Pick one.

Well, I don't want to speak for men, but yeah, I hate messing around. Part of the reason I make the first move so much is because I get impatient. I see a dude. He looks cute. I ask for his number. I strike out? No big deal. I get a date? Great. Saved me a lot of hand wringing.

>>raised by a single father
>>daddy issues
>Pick one.
Why?

I'm asking you to explain to me how knowing my father, having him raise me, and having a close, communicative relationship is anyway a demonstration of 'daddy issues'.

Oh wait, you can't, because that's a meme phrase you use whenever a woman says something you don't like.

as a guy i feel for you user. that's fucking bullshit. unless there's a real good reason they're so close, like maybe she saved his life once or they're childhood friends, he has no excuse for being that way with anyone but you.

Sure, here you go:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-intelligent-divorce/201303/the-narcissistic-father

what the hell does any of that has to do with the fact that she was raised by a single father?

You should probably have a talk with him eventually if you're positive that he's going to fuck her brains out the next opportunity he finds.

Did you even read this post?

>uses a Psychology Today article about narcissistic fathers despite having no justification to declare my father one

I don't know, user. Apparently all uppity women have bad fathers and that apparently reflects upon them and the content of their opinions and that isn't in anyway a huge citationless assumption to justify a massive ad hominem.

You act exactly like people who have been "raised" by one, read the article first.

No I wouldn't. He is too close to her and he will never feel that closeness with you while she is still in the picture.

Ah yes, user, I'm going to read a pop psychology article on the internet because you vaguely act like it describes me without articulating your point of view. If you're going to keep being so boring this is my last response.

Incels getting rekt itt tbqh