Jow Forums forms a ragtag party and goes on a grand adventure over fantasy lands

>Jow Forums forms a ragtag party and goes on a grand adventure over fantasy lands

What's the quest?

Attached: dragonslayers.jpg (1307x1650, 486K)

Quest: To find a QT virgin gf.

Slaying a ton of pussy while digging through caves for lost treasure

Attached: 1541761628119.gif (263x239, 351K)

To deport every neurotypical on the face of the earth

To fuck some cutie boipucci make traps and pound them cream them uwu

to become real human beans. unironically

Why did they lynch that dragon?

Did it whistle at a white woman or something?

You're supposed to play Clash of Clans, not Clash of KLANS.

That dragon dindu nuffin

56% goblina slayer

Attached: 928354563.jpg (506x500, 49K)

>femoids in the party
nope
no traps either.

>poof
BEHOLD, ADVENTURERS! I AM THE GRAND WIZARD OF THE NATION OF INCEL. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUEST FOR THEE.

You are to to track down and defeat three knights, Sir Brad, Sir Tyrone, and Sir Thad. They are instruments of oppression and fear for the evil king Chad. He has used his evil influence to turn many a pure maiden into worthless thots, not fit for any man.

To start your quest, I shall grant you each one piece of enchanted gear. What do you choose?

Attached: wizard.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

I want the Dick of Vecna

A cloak to help with stealth archery, I am the parties scout

Attached: cyrodiil.jpg (1280x637, 267K)

>tzap
>pop

You are granted the Dick of Vecna. You can now get hard and ejaculate on command, but can only truly love traps now. Enjoy!

>tzap
>pop

You are granted the Cloak of That One Kid Who Nobody Noticed In High School! You can use the cloak to gain a ninety-percent chameleon effect, but are doomed to drop any lunch tray or plate you pick up in the cafeteria.

r9k going on a gf quest would look something like this

Attached: 1528161916971.jpg (1024x991, 145K)

Fucking kek this is one of the best things i have seen on this site if not the best thing

Attached: lololol.png (912x905, 1.23M)

tendie
WENDIES

it is a top tier meme

Attached: 0f1.jpg (812x883, 91K)

The quest is tracking down fagposters on our board and redirecting them formally in person to /lgbt/ where they belong.

>redirecting them formally in person to /lgbt/ where they belong.
*putting them out of their misery with firing squads

Pillaging small villages for hairy smelly milf plow pigs and their virgin daughters desu.

>gently patting their heads until they fall asleep and stop posting because the hole in their hearts have been filled metaphorically in a non-negative way with love and comfort

>810 km through Persian Empire
this would be quite the adventure indeed, just go back 1000 years and you're set

I ask for something that let's me utilize my razor sharp wits and vast intelligence to crush the foes before me
The pen IS mightier than the sword steve you jerk you will never disrespect me again

quest to suck on femanon tits?

Time for a quest. The party is looking for new lands to explore and adventures but have no idea where to go after traveling for hours, the party encounters a raven messenger bearing a note of message about a princess in distress from the next nearby kingdom however while on their way to the kingdom the group also encounter a wounded soldier who instructs them not to go as the kingdom is a dangerous and evil place. Who do they believe, the message or the wounded soldier?

That's 4000km, user. It would take 810 hours on foot. That's like 2 1/2 months, factoring in rest stops, sleep and the occasional fight against persian bandits.

Oh shit guess I'm the brainlet one.
I'm fine with this

Attached: rawr.png (485x443, 31K)

The quest for GFs

The stave of Cock Blockula