Any EU anons still online? How's life?

Any EU anons still online? How's life?

Attached: rainingwojak.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Life's the same as always, user.

Shit. The last online "friend" I had ghosted me and I've pretty much given up on life.

that sounds calm atleast

I'm sorry about that user, but at some point you gotta realise online people are as bad as people irl.

>How's life?
Same shit as yesterday?

I'll take this opportunity to rant since I live in the EU (though not for much longer).
I'm lonely and have no friends. I'm not exaggerating. I left school a year early and don't use social media, so I completely isolated myself.
I quit my job 5 months ago and haven't been able to find another one since. I got one interview but it was insanely difficult and was basically asked to derive Dijkstra's algorithm on a whiteboard.
I have 5k English bucks in my account and it's slowly but surely running out.
I don't know what to do. I have the skills to work but nobody fucking cares because I don't have a bachelors.

I'm getting my shit together, I still have to get a stable sleep schedule but I'm struggling a little.

Sound tough user, i do hope it works out for you in the end. maybe try becoming self employed so you don't have to deal with pesky job interviews. mr. goldenstein is really trying to make everything harder which sucks

Attached: 1542560963902.jpg (650x842, 69K)

Don't worry user i'm sure you can do it!

Attached: 1542621439165.png (240x304, 15K)

Get a bachelor?
Since you appareantly dont have to study you can work in the side and still have free time

Everything is going smooth I just have to be patient, thanks for the encouragement. I wish you the same my friend.

get bachelors user, you'll make friends while doing it too

>Get a bachelor?
I refuse to dedicate years of my life and thousands of pounds to get a sheet of paper to prove myself for a job for which I am already qualified.

>I'm sorry about that user, but at some point you gotta realise online people are as bad as people irl.
I just don't get it though, you have no life and you're online all day long, so why not just talk about shit? What are they even looking for?

This is good advice you should really take it!

Attached: 1543013596790.jpg (448x486, 48K)

idk man, i really don't. maybe they just want attention and nice words without any effort, or maybe they like being dicks. who knows man

I'm the best I've ever been in my whole life right now.

I began taking my education seriously as the final year counts towards most of my degree, since doing that uni is going great. It's looking like I'll get a first. I'm also enjoying it a lot more. I'm proud of what I'm doing.

I'm still fat but I've began eating well and exercising. I'm losing weight, I had to buy new trousers as my old ones don't fit anymore. I still don't like the way I look but one day I will and that makes me happy.

I was always a loser with no friends but I began interacting with my flatmates more and befriended one of them, I'm how part of this social circle. I get invited to parties and stuff, at first I got burned out from too much social interaction but I'm comfortable with it now and I'm gradually becoming less of a sperg.

I've felt genuine happiness for two months now, it feels like it will last. I like myself.

Proud of you user, glad you could better yourself so much. I hope it keeps going like this! ^-^

Attached: 1539589386739.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Just waiting for the day brexit happens so I can laugh at the remoaners

bumped
orignignig post

I just wanna die nothig spcial.

any one else here /belarus/? :^(

Attached: 35dd95a9f21b1b0f0b2568f38798cba8c67d96e9r1-500-281v2_hq.jpg (323x281, 33K)

4am in UK and I have sleeping issues so I just lie awake for hours
Just me and my brain and because I can't distract myself I'm slowly getting more depressed because I hate myself and I'm worthless

>shitposting and reading RPG rulebooks at 0500
Not a perfect life but eh.

I wish I had someone to play RPGs with, I absolutely love reading the rulebooks, building characters, worlds, adventures, etc. but I have no friends.

Same here, I just like reading them.
Did some shadowrun and D&D way back, but didn't play in ages

It's 5am. I have no strength to work on my diploma project and I don't really see myself doing anything with the diploma if I somehow manage to finish it. I already failed a year once. I dread the idea of being responsible for something at work. Please tell me how to end my suffering.

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-review-featured[1].jpg (970x545, 130K)

Rough. I forget a lot of basic shit, because I never use it. I never deal with graphs or related algorithms. I'd be fucked. Just brush up on MIT OCW.

Then fucking starve.

Care to talk about how it went (with that one e-friend)? You know, how close you were, your thoughts on why he stop texting you, etc.

I'll be around for some minutes

Yeah. Nearly 7AM in here.

Life's going... idk, now's like in a state of limbo. I ceased attending class since I cannot focus on them due to some OCD issues.

Recently I've been texting with this one e-friend that I knew from a common group. We're now close , I think? (he has trust issues and either way has told me and keeps telling me stuff about his life, so I pressume we're close). He's nice and I'm glad that in a way I'm helping him just being there and giving advice when he needs to let out the shit yk.

There's also this other e-friend I met like past month. We got a lot in common, but it's hard to keep contact with him since I don't find a lot of "chemistry" in our talk to put it in some way. He texted me last time for New Years; I didn't respond yet and I'm considering not doing it. I mean, he seems to have irl friends and doing ok so probly wouldn't be a lot of a big deal if we stop texting each other.

Idk what more bring to the table. May add something later on.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x640, 37K)

It's all a big load of shit at the moment. I'm constantly stressed out and just dread every new day. Thinking about getting drunk today to take the edge off a bit

e-friends come and go especially if youve never met him before. dont pressure yourself.

drinking because of stress is a surefire way of becoming a raging alcoholic. dont. you can do better. anxiety is still less dangereous to your overall health than alcohol.

about me: well its 2019 and im still a khv. i cant sugarcoat it because its all my fault. I just really want to experience real affection. other than that im generally happy to the point im not sure if i belong here

Attached: 1534677431618.jpg (582x433, 37K)

Oh I definitely know what drinking right now could lead to. I've drank away many a days in my time. But I doubt I'll enjoy drinking anyway. Been getting really bad acid reflux lately. Probably also stress related. Same as the chest pain and breaking out in hives

Yeah, i know (i got a career on e-friends, haha). Thanks anyway for the reply - have a good night!

I don't know, when I'm someone's friend, I will be their friend for life. I don't see the difficulty in just talking once in a while and doing some favors for each other. These guys must somehow have hundreds of people vying for their time if this is hard for them. I only ever had a few friends but I always tried to make a positive impact on their lives.

just woke up but sleep tight user

uhhh we both know you deserve more. even if you do it just be careful

me too user. but i feel like meeting someone irl is an important part of having long lasting relationships

Attached: alltheresergeant.png (498x339, 314K)

First time in quite a while that I've felt suicidal. Not too long ago I had hope. I still sort of do but the road to betterment is long and filled with razorwire

Attached: 1546390194054.jpg (600x600, 195K)