The newest bachelor is a 31 year old virgin

>the newest bachelor is a 31 year old virgin

Is there hope for all of us?

Attached: colton-underwood-burst-onto-the-scene-during-season-14-of-news-photo-1062029594-1546466157[1].jpg (1200x602, 46K)

yeah if u look like that and are rich

Yes there is hope for all of you if you shave, wear clothes that fit and are normal, and walk with normal posture and attempt casual conversation with women

I refuse to believe this faggot is a fucking virgin and I refuse to believe something as fucking normiecore as the bachelor would use an incel for this role

>yeah if u look like that

is he hot?

>if you shave
>guy in pic is not shaved

Attached: ad0fc23b405865f93fd7764a08075fe8.png (420x420, 260K)

yes origaneo

If this guy is a legit 31 year old virgin then he's the biggest volcel ever. Seriously wtf he could be drowning in poon no problem.

Look at that fucking chin. Even Stan Smith would be envious of that thing.

he looks rather ugly/average tbqh

Okay user, I want you to think about this carefully. When you watch a reality TV show, do you trust that the people on it are not just actors reading a script that the producers wrote to make sure every episode has a storyline and some hook for next week's drama?

He's 26 ACTUALLY

The chin is all he got going for him other than that his features are pretty meh
He has a lot of roundness in his features and small aka not striking eyes

>balding
>weird face
>virgin
>has been made fun of for being a virgin
>said he always felt uncomfortable when guys would talk about sex around him

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: colton-underwood-burst-onto-the-scene-during-season-14-of-news-photo-1069618920-1546466223.jpg (480x480, 39K)

He's 26, not 31.

In the face? No. Everywhere else that women care about? Yes, absolutely. He's a 6'3 ex NFL player and former restaurateur with a net worth nearing over a million.

i'm older than this guy :(

He's not mate you just dont see it. trust me though most girls think this guys an 8

I'll still fuck you if you're cute bro

Has any couple from that show not divorced?

they should make divorce illegal

>Yes, absolutely. He's a 6'3 ex NFL player and former restaurateur with a net worth nearing over a million.
So he has to be a christian volcel yeah?

Nah marriage just shouldn't be a thing

better yet, women should just go extinct

Wut?

That guy is attractive af.

You sound jelly

>net worth nearing over a million
How do you fail so badly at life after being an attractive NFL player?
I'm a nobody, doing nothing important or popular, and I'm over 600k. An attractive man in a lucrative career like that should be well over a measly million dollars.

>You sound jelly

Honestly I dont think he looks attractive, thats just me tho :/

Not every NFL player made millions of dollars dumbo

Congratulations, you might not be gay. He's still hot though. No homo.

That's weird, because this guy is pretty close to the ideal version of conventional male attractiveness.

Can you post a pic of a guy you would consider to be attractive? Just for my own curiosity.

If he doesn't demand she be a virgin I'm gonna ree

>Can you post a pic of a guy you would consider to be attractive?

guys like this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 4.25.50 PM.png (1140x710, 1.01M)

Nice trolling

6/10

>6'3"
>Rich
I'm not so sure about that

What I find him attractive, idc what you say

>ayy lmao eyes
You just have weird taste dude. Most people can still recognize a person others view as attractive

>You just have weird taste dude.

I kind of do I guess

They mean grooming retard

And to be fair he was only ever "technically" an NFL player, being that he was bounced around a few practice squads on various teams then released, and never actually played a pro game as far as I know.

>this guy is pretty close to the ideal version of conventional male attractiveness.
Colton on the right.

Attached: 6a00d83451c45669e20177444907af970d-550wi.jpg (550x310, 35K)

Nah, Clint Eastwood's son is pretty close to the ideal version of conventional (white) male attractiveness. OP has beady little eyes and weirdly roundish, babylike features.

Attached: 8dxLCI4.jpg (570x737, 131K)